Would the imposition of Islam in your country reduce despicable behaviours such as this?

Would the imposition of Islam in your country reduce despicable behaviours such as this?

it hasn’t so far

I've really thought about becoming a Muslim I'm just worried they wouldn't accept me since I'm Anglo.

Kys, Patriarch.

Is a mass conversion of right wing losers to Islam the perfect way to destroy it?

No, but I would kick her ass if she was my daughter.

I don't know I'm liberal.

muslim thots do much worse shit than this.

they would, there is no racial element to Islam. You're thinking of Judaism

Supposedly in many places you would be treated with excessive kindness, as a "white" converting sort of validates their religion. Not sure if it's like that here though.

t. Zhang

Islam is the one religion that actually eliminates racism because it completely controls every aspect of your life. Arabs definitely think they are superior to the rest of muslims though.

>fix retard by adding more retard
Homeopathy doesn't work, OP.

they will offer their daughters to court and then marry them if you are single

disgusting yikes

holy shit this, happened to me once. the absolute state of islamic brainwashing.
they literally makes everyone in it become hiveminded pawns that literally will do anything to propagate islam

I would convert to Islam if it meant I could have more than 1 wife desu

You don't need islam just wait until chinks will colonize you

Although blacks were enslaved by Arabs for centuries, Islam itself is anti-racist to the core. The pilgrims to Mecca often remark how multiculti the atmosphere is there, because you meet Asians from Indonesia or China, blacks from Africa or France, whites from BiH or Iran, brown people from North Africa or Pakistan, etc.

A bullet in the head will be enough

No, globalism is the cause for turning 'living is a competition' into a god damn pop culture philosophy

Yes, our women are decent as every other Muslim

You'll be more than welcomed tbf

you may probably not feeling like it now, but from what i've seen from the converts, you're most likely gonna treat your daughter the same way.
you'll literally pimp your daughter to a random nigger just to make him convert to islam, i shit you not

It's the Anglo's causing this

Silence, they kuffars must not know this!

Islam prevails over their racist mindset and they'll happily marry some 16yo brown qt and preach the wonders of worshipping Allah

>kuffars must not know this!
We all know Muslim girls have the sexiest lingerie underneath their clothes.
They're also easy as fuck, if you like anal and hate living.

t. Jorge Enrique Gonzalez Jose Fernando Roberto Carlos Pedro Miguel Juan Eduardo Raul Arturo Rafael Antonio Javier Gerardo Manuel de la Martínez

>Arabs definitely think they are superior to the rest of muslims though.
No they don't. Literally every arab i know hates arab countries and leaders for not doing fuck all for palestinians and syrians. Stop lying online, Michael.

Saudis are like that

Perhaps she slept with her grandpa and thus she knows he would approve.

t. Paki that calls himself arap

Maybe. But at most it would just be replaced by raping children etc.

Well, the Koran hijacks the whole "chosen people" thing and claims that Arabs are descendents of Abraham and at least Sunnis believe that only people of Mohammed's tribe can be kalifs.

What no we don't, stabout sunnies. Only shias think someone from Muhammad pbuh tribe (Banu hashem) can be Kahlif

We would accept you.

It's kikes and poos who don't accept converts.

Go away

I wouldn't accept you. Converts are a blight upon this earth, just stay an infidel and get in line to burn in hell.

Islam is a brown religion, wh*te pigs aren't welcome.

Muslim here, I can confirm what and say. Gulfies are known to have a superiority complex, even though thet're the furthest from Islam among other Arabic/islamic nations.
Of course the Arabs you met weren't in this case because they don't live in the ME and aren't filthy rich thanks to oil.

t. Saudi dick sucking beta cuck who spends his time shitposting while his country is invaded by savages

Be nice now ya akhi.

Isn't slaping your kids seen as weird/violent/oppressive in Israel ?

I'm not your akh, leaf.

We don't have these behaviors here.
Thanks god.

Nah, they love other races converting. You're like a poster boy about how inclusive Islam is.