APOLOGIZE

APOLOGIZE

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/thr-esq/producer-hits-back-amber-heard-sexploitation-claim-johnny-depp-accusations-1006478
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

where do i send my application to be her foot slave?

absolutely anybody, ESPECIALLY the autists on this board, are kidding themselves if they think they can outsmart themselves out of a situation where a literal 11/10 like amber is throwing themselves at you

I'd just sit back and let my autism take the wheel, it's never failed to steer me out of the arms of an attractive woman

i apologise by licking her pusy free of sweet

What happened to her bubs? She used to have big bubs

For...?

They were never big. B's, maybe C's at her heaviest.

She is pretty determined. It could be a battle to the end

sorry

protruding nips

I like it

She's like the Thing, can't kill the fucking bitch keeps coming back

That's my secret, Captain

I'm very autistic

Why is she wearing boy's shoes?

I really wanna see those London Fields scenes

She demanded Elon give her his shoes so he gave her his shoes and got his own shoes from a homeless man for the price of ten thousand american dollars

hollywoodreporter.com/thr-esq/producer-hits-back-amber-heard-sexploitation-claim-johnny-depp-accusations-1006478

JUST

I've jacked off to this scene probably over 50 times, and every single time, o start to come right as the kid walks in the rokm and I immidiately lose the boner and my divk shrinks but the cum keeps squirting out and it's really painful

>tfe you can't dance

NO, now kindly go back to hell you gold digging whore.

user has point, Elon is an extreme sperg.

I DID NOT HIT HER! I DID NOT!

Wooah, wait.
Elon musk is that fat'n'ugly?!?

He actually looks great these days, back in the day he was a complete trainwreck.

Just because he looked worse back in the day doesn't make him look "great" these days.
He's still 4/10 and future JUST.

what cosmetic procedures has he done other than the rug?

This. There was this girl in high school who was basically throwing herself at me.
She texted me one night and said she was about to shower, and asked me if I wanted to join. I told her I just took one.

You can't be JUST with that amount of money.

Jaw implants.

how do we save elon before its too late bros

Amber Heard will inevitably take half and he'll lose the other in a stock exchange crash or something.

HALF

If that happens then he is JUST yeah, not now though. Being rich as fuck and fucking hot bitches like Amber Heard is the exact oposite of JUST, especially when you're ugly as fuck like Elon Musk.

Daily reminder that elon is a guy who married the same women 2 times without prenup and she got even more money after second divorce. She said that never say never and there may be third wedding.

A dummy indeed.

That's why I said "future JUST".
>what is reading comprehension
Something you don't have, lol

Lol really?