If you had the choice would you

If you had the choice would you

>A)Travel back to 1939 and prevent WW2,the Holocaust,Communist genocides and 9/11 but this would eradicate all your friends,family and loved ones from existence and you'd be stuck in the past

or

>B) Choose to live your life and build a better future using your talents
strawpoll.me/13032153/r

>(((Time Travel Hypotheticals)))

every. time.

I would win a big lottery and would ride the money until I would choose to win again.

but if it was like samurai jack i would be born in 1939. in that case i choose that, otherwise build future.

C) Finish what Hitler started.

I would travel back to become the dictator and commit the genocides myself.

>go back
>bring some examples of modern American culture and its recent history since say the 60's or so onwards
>show it to American's
>help them save themselves and their country before its too late
>take a trip over to Germany
>help Germany win the war with time travel knowledge
>live the rest of my life as a rich guy in Germany
>secretly live with a cute blond haired aryan type
>maybe invent some shit using time knowledge

I'd also take just being able to go back a couple of years so I can avoid some costly mistakes.

>maybe invent some shit using time knowledge
You mean steal some invention

i would change inflammable to mean flammable

>prevent the Holocaust

Prevent? I would make it happen for real

MADMAN

That would only work if I was a Jew who's entire family died the the Holocaust.

>1939
That's already way too late. You have to travel far back in time to prevent World War I from happening, or at least make sure the US doesn't join in at the end

Why would there need to be a strawpoll for this stupid AF question. I'd go back in time just to show ur mum what a piece of shit she will shit out, maybe she will swallow you

>gotta get back

It was in every episode. From the start that was his one goal. How could it have ended any differently?

>Travel back to 1939 and prevent WW2
How? Hitler was already in power and his party was very dedicated. Someone would have taken his place.

You know that your parents are able to see what you're posting? It's just a simple command in the modem.

I don't have any talent so option B is a no-go

When you change the past, there's no telling what you'll actually be getting
you might prevent that shit from happening, but most likely, some equally shitty stuff would happen

also
>There are more posters in this thread than votes on the poll
WEW!

travel back in time and kill baby Hitler

C) Travel back to 1939 and help Hitler

>Travel back to 1939 and prevent the Holocaust

I would travel back in time to 1850s and mingle with the Sioux people to give them some tips on how they can prevent their lands from being taken from them
And also make written records about the events

the ending would have been better if ashi just vanished right after jack killed aku

>implying 9/11 was something bad
>implying more horrible shit wouldn't happen without WW2

Just recently someone asked me what I would do if I had a time machine, where would I go if I could change something in my life. And I had a moment of profound sadness because I knew right away what I would've changed. I would've gone back to before my dad passed away and I wouldn't have been such a teenage shithead and maybe tried to have gotten him to exercise more or layoff the smoking so I could've gotten to know him not just as a parent but as a person the way you get to when you're an adult yourself. I was only 14 when he died and those last few years I was just doing that typical teenage shit where you can't stand your parents and especially how much like them you are. Like I remember he always wanted me to go fishing with him but I always hated it because it was boring as fuck and the fucked up part is now I love fishing. It's funny, I don't think I ever really pondered how heavy that regret was until that particular moment when someone asked me that question about time machines, but the person asking was a retard and the answer was way too heavy for the conversation, so I ended up just saying, "I don't know."

travel back to 1939 and manipulate the past in a way that is beneficial for me.

Short of getting nukes first, there was no chance in hell for Germany to win the war.

would they have if they had left Russia alone?

If I could time travel I would just use it to play the stock market, and win lotteries.

Fucking with time beyond that is just stupid

>Go to the future
>Steal time machine
>Go back to the past
>Give past self time machine so they can go to the future to steal a time machine.

Travel back in time and make sure Bryan wins instead of McKinley so America stays isolationist and start collecting dirt on 2nd International leaders to blackmail them into doing their jobs and pushing for a general strike to prevent World War I instead of voting to start World War I, like they did in our timeline

It'd give them more time but then they would get wrecked by Amerifats, it'd just take longer.

>not going back to 1940s
>to find a young cunny anne frank
>thinking shes safe in her hiding spot
>have my way with her

fuck the rest, humanity is overrated

>A)Travel back to 1939 and prevent WW2

Yeah about that...

If they didn't have an eastern front to worry about, then they would've had a ten times as strong western front as they did irl

I'd travel back to 39 and prevent Hitler from attacking Russia.

>1939
Way way way too late to stop WWII or the Holocaust at this time and if you knew more about history you'd want to stop much of the shit that happened before as well.

To the future.

I would travel back and give Hitler nukes and crazy advanced bio weapons

And how are you gonna do that ?