You know, Obama's speech makes a lot of sense. He is so elequent, yet his words are unifying...

You know, Obama's speech makes a lot of sense. He is so elequent, yet his words are unifying. He's right on almost all accounts, as a nation America doesn't need to fuel themselves on hate. Things are not 100% black and 100% white.

If Hillary has some positive points in her it's that she values compromise with Sanders to unite the party. I applaud her for that.

Overall Obama's speech was just what the Democratic party needed, if he speaks, everybody listens. Don't respond if you don't agree with me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pXbuP19AWDM&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=rU6PWT1rVUk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Hating on Hillary is not okay but it's okay to hate on Trump and the rest of the GOP

>Don't respond if you don't agree with me

Are you that scared to have your opinion challenged?

If so, I think you're in the wrong place. Sup Forums is not a "safe space".

He's got a nice voice. He unifies.
Shame he's black and doesn't support Trump.

YES ITS OK BECAUSE HES A RACIST
t. #ImWithHer

>compromise with sanders
>literally rigged the election against him from the get go

>don't respond if you don't agree with me
kek
first day as a paid shill? try harder

The shills are out in full force tonight.

Sage. Fuck off.

Yeah, Obama's speech was pretty good. Best presidential speaker of all time IMHO.

Like the guy in the crowd who yelled four more years, I'm sad to see him go.

Can't wait to vote for Trump in November.

Yep, especially better when listening the the livestream of protesters burning the american flag.

youtube.com/watch?v=pXbuP19AWDM&feature=youtu.be

youtube.com/watch?v=rU6PWT1rVUk

>kumbaya: the speech
same shit we've heard before

First, I told you to not respond to me if you don't agree.

Second, hating on the man spreading hate is justifiable and sets the country back. He's an idiot to be honest. I'm not saying the entire GOP is bad, as I do not generalize the party, but Trump in particular is the dumbest decision of a man who doesn't even "compromise" to unit the party. He says what he wants to say, he turns back on his word if it doesn't suit him and his dumb Sup Forumsack supporters gobble it all up, no matter what he says.

Remember don't respond to me if you don't agree.

>don't respond if you don't agree

Democrats on suicide watch

i'd get behind her

did you see him mention a blue eyed green owl

Iiiiiiiiii IFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIF

Okie doke.

"BOOOOOOOOOOOO"

Fuck you. We should have exterminated u a long time ago.

Your country has a history of getting cucked, it's not wonder you love Hillary so much.

To be completely honest, he's a good speaker. Was feeling alright about it until he brought up guns and brought up "muh gun lobby".

If Hillary recognized the danger of Islam, she'd be an much better candidate than Trump

Fo' mo' yee-uhz

lol gr8 b8 m8

This is the bitter truth. Real talk to Republicans: we will hate on this racist, maniac, divisive piece of shit because he isn't even a real Republican.

You had 16 other choices, about 14 of whom would've been perfectly acceptable opponents. You could've had Bush, Rubio, or Kasich. Even Cruz or Paul, though they are extremists as well.

It isn't enough just to beat Drumpf in a close election. We need to landslide his ugly orange ass into ashes so no one like this sick demagogue ever rises up in this country ever again.

>don't respond if you don't agree with me
I was wondering what you meant by unifying.

>don't respond to me of you don't agree

That's where you're wrong leftie. You forget where you are. If you want a safe space circle jerk where everyone is in agreement fuck off back to Redit or tumblir where you can have the mods ban anyone who doesn't agree with you.

I disagree with you, so does most of this board. We will respond to you as much as we damn well please. Either grow a pair and deal with criticism or fuck off.

you will be physically removed on the day of the rope, cuck

>Second, hating on the man spreading hate is justifiable
If the democrats had simply enforced existing immigration laws, there wouldn't be any danger of a man like Trump getting elected. These people have imported an entire proletariat and given them the vote. They deserve whatever they get

And go to reddit if you want a hugbox, my little island midget

No

If you want to see a US collapse Hillary is the one to support

Trump is by far the lesser of the two evils here

he hasnt done much the past 8 years tho so.....people want something different

faggot

>He is so elequent

Eloquent

>"It's not about what we will do, it's about what we CAN DO :DDDD"
-obango hussein, DNC 2016

He stood up there and said nothing of substance, only appeal to emotion after appeal to emotion, trying to say as many feel good things as he could to mask that he's got nothing. Not to say that's not what he intended, his target audience was left leaning moderates who respond well to good feelings rather than bluntness

Well if Hillary wins nobody is gonna rise up in the USA again because there won't be a USA when Hillary is done

If you want to experience what the Soviets did in 91 then go ahead vote Hillary

And then another terrorist attack happens and all the fluff goes down the drain. Obama's lucky the electorate in this country has the attention span of a fucking goldfish.

LOL

He sounds nice when he talks but he says the same thing over and over again and wasn't on his game tonight. If you've watched his previous speeches you can tell that this speech was maybe 20% of what he's capable of.

nah, eat a dick.

You're a faggot, the DNC need Obamas star power to not be a shitshow because everyone else combined have the charisma of a wet toilet paper roll

>Don't respond to me if you don't agree

This means you only want a circlejerk, not a discussion. You are a baby who cannot handle diasgreement.

Trump is not a racist. It isn't racist to uphold the law by protecting the border, nor is it racist to fight terrorists. Go fuck yourself, you giant baby.

>Trump: BE AFRAID BE FUCKING AFRAID THE WORLD IS ENDING ONLY I CAN STOP IT BE FUCKING AFRAID

right, no appeal to emotion there

All the Democrats do is incite racial hatred by rewarding groups like BLM with positive attention and media. Theyre egging this whole hateful bullshit on.

He'll talk about unity during campaigns but during his entire term it was always about who to blame.

Kys.

Oh things will be 100% white by the time it's done.

I said "Don't respond to me if you dont agree" because I am sick of Sup Forums's buttmad, actually, you people go on your autistic rage episodes every time someone disagrees with you, it's just better if you just stop responding, please?

Eat shit. He's always been a smooth talker, and he'll be a fun post-president, but the positives he listed about Hillary are provably false. She's a liar, a cheater, incompetent, bought and sold, generally corrupt, and rewards corruption (see DWS). I would vote Democrat if it was almost any other dem on the ticket, but Hillary is impossible for me to vote for. I wouldn't even be capable of holding my nose to vote for her because her aura burns you with how fucking despicable and nasty it is. Fuck Hillary, fuck this election, Trump it is.

I see what you did there.

Where the fuck were in the Hillary support thread I made earlier, traitor?

Funny, because you're using a strawman while I'm using a direct quote from Obama. See, it's not about what you will do as president, it's about the possibilities you know? Just imagine all of these good things happening that may or may not and vote Hillary.

Trump appeals to a different kind of emotion, the bluntness. That's what people like about him, he's willing to say things are bad whereas Obama was saying everything's ok don't worry as long as explosions aren't outside your window. That's the whole point of the metaphoric "redpill", to know things are bad and have a motive to work towards making it better rather than to be unmotivated by thinking everything is perfect.

Doesn't seem you understand this too well. Why is that?

Just stop posting, and nobody can disagree with you.

kekz

>this thread

Obama's a chump. Garfield basically owed his political career in large part to being one of the greatest orators of his day.

Nobody cares what you think you god damn Phillipenis! Hahaha I'm just joshing ya mate. Your mum cares.

Yes, it's a safe space for Trumpettes who talk about their insane political values in public because they would be ostracized by any sane society. Therefore they do it here anonymously online. It's the safest safe space on the entire internet.

yeah obama is pretty good at reading from teleprompters

but then you look at his 8 years and the fact that he supports hillary clinton and it all falls apart

>will it take off

no, because the wings will just bang into the front of the treadmill

I can't wait till this cop killing dindu supporter is out and a republican takes office again

>Sup Forums is not a safe space

0/10

If want a safe space, dog eater, then tumblr is the place for you.

> if you say something I dont like you're a shill!

I can only imagine what your room smells like

Shut up you dumb ignorant brainwashed nigger. Your party and candidate got busted for election fraud DURING THIER CONVENTION. Are you a fucking Downy or what? No, you're just the typical liberal shitstain. I can't wait for the Day of the Ropes to hurry the fuck on.

Do not reply to me or my friend ever again.

Bullshit, this is the exact opposite of a safe space. You will be challenged for your beliefs no matter what you believe in, unless you're in Trump General (which technically is a faggot hugbox). You can discuss anything here, the only catch is you'll be challenged to fuck for it, and it will seem like the the opposition is the majority. But the thing is: it doesn't represent the majority because there is no majority. Everyone here believes in something different, you being here further proves that

let me guess, you voted for mar roxas as president too?

I hope he's be a drug addict too

Day of the rope...

what an autist...

How is nobody understanding this blatant sarcasm?

Not sure if this is a bait or not.

>not

Poe's law

Where the fuck do you think you are?
There's nothing positive about Hillary.She's a fucking crook,and so is Obama.They both deserve the firing squad for committing treason.

This is bait, you dweeb. It's a shame threads like this get bumped by other retards, trolls and legitimate shills from Hillary's CTR to steal our memes.

You know what we do with people like you?

From the party that "forgot" to put up american flags at their convention. From the party that demanded people stop chanting USA because that is a "trump thing."

Yeah i'm sure they really care about the direction of the country and are most certainly not ashamed of the country they live in and are running for highest possible office.

Winning strategy.

>, Obama's speech makes a lot of sense. He is so elequen

You mean the speech that was written by an army of writers and read from a teleprompter?

These are some solid memes lad

wew/10

strange that you're here then

>. Don't respond if you don't agree with me

Hahahaha LooooooooooL this is Sup Forums cunt there are no safe spaces here for you to hide in. Go back to Redit if you don't like what others have to say.

>rlly maek u think
I thought better of you, flips

I don't agree with you.

B A I T E D
A
I
T
E
D

obama is a shill, did nothing for america made it worse, just open your eyes and take a good look around

>Sup Forums is not a "safe space"
>this what cucks on here actually believe

Yea, great unifier. He's willing to do anything, and so is she. I knew a hooker like that. She has AIDS now. Just like this campaign. Just like this thread

My son Trayvon

Every nice thing respectable Democrats say about Hillary is rendered entirely useless when you actually look at her record and extremely flawed character.

It creates an amazing effect where people who try to put her up while denouncing Trump come across as hypocrites, and it's going to show in the November election when Trump wins.

I didnt hear the speech... was it provocative or did it sound funny?

OKIE DOKE!