American says i'm obsessed

>american says i'm obsessed
>tfw slowly thinking they're right
I actually most of my day yesterday arguing with/about americans. This board has changed me.

get a hobby, retard

>letting trash-tier non-replies like "SEETHING" and "OBSESSED" gets to him

when you see people throwing out shit like these it's a sign that they have zero bullets in the chambers and is literally throwing stones at you.

Let me guess, you're accused of being butthurt a lot?

I'm not surprised. Your whole government wants to somehow fuse Europe into a weird USA/USSR image.

Problem is that America is the most influential country on earth right now. So of course they are thr main focus when talking about international topics. If Rome still existed today a lot of people would be talking about it.

This, once the user you're yelling at has regressed to
>single line greentext insults
They've either given up or were just baiting

This. Your obsession is a natural symptom of world cultural and political influence. Don't be embarassed.

It's a mental note I kept to myself to remind me to leave the conversation once people throw a single word like that.

The other side obviously has no intention to follow through with the conversation seriously anymore.

You're not alone, since that's true for nearly all foreigners on Sup Forums. But please don't change since all those easy (You)s and butthurt from you lot make for enjoyable shitposting sessions

O B S S E S S E D

The most common flags I see who seem legitimately upset about America are usually Germany, Belgium, or Netherlands.

I'd count Turkey but Turkey always seems to be upset about everything.

And it's natural for me to want to see your nation die

>Germany
>Belgium
Understandable.

>Netherlands
What? Are they just honorary Nazis?

Well yeah, no shit. Western nations go against your stupid Allah pig's word or whatever.

You'll be waiting a while then. If we were to map the US's historical development to that of Rome, we're probably still in the era of Scipio Africanus

I wish more of you would realize this. I don't understand why you would feel so strongly about people who literally never think of you. I also think that's part of what upsets other countries, they have to deal with America often while in most of our world's there is only America and everything else is an afterthought. Do you know how pathetic is it to feel so strongly about people that simply don't think of you? It's not an insult, it's a fact.

When we make fun of you for being obsessed it's not because you're making fun of us, it's that you bring up our nationality when it's not necessary.

>"Oh you like X, heh typical American"

Like where does the conversation even go from there? Your obsession is just awkward and misplaced. Keep it on Sup Forums, retard.

Won't happen in your life time. ;)

Don't fucking dare lump in your cancerous nation with the rest of the western world.

*uses almost entirely american internet and entertainment services*

WE'RE DIFFERENT!

You're right. The west is slowly killing itself. America seems to be heading in the right direction though.

>Like where does the conversation even go from there?
It's a hint, retard.
>Keep it on Sup Forums, retard.
Keep yourselves off Sup Forums, retard. You aren't welcome here.

Japanese owned and designed website for the discussion of Japanese media. The servers for Sup Forums are located in Japan, Canada and America. Aside from the servers located in America, you cancerous country has fuck all to do with this site. In fact, the only times it has had an impact on Sup Forums, it has been an enourmous net negative, just like the recent USA presidential elections.

So yeah, thanks for being nothing but cancer upon the world.

>You're right. The west is slowly killing itself.
The west is thriving. The only people slowly killing themselves are your kind. Speed it up, please.

Hahaha oh wow. You seem to be nervously reassuring yourself.

Shut the fuck up faggot. My girlfriend is an Aussie. She's moving here to escape your cucked shithole of a nation. Go get censored you fucking nonce nanny state cunt.

Now THIS is obsessed.

t. chang

Yeesh. Not even I'm this insecure.

based american existence working perpetually angry autists into a shoot

Being an American is fucking great.