Can we get a family tree thread?

Can we get a family tree thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regions_of_Kyrgyzstan
youtube.com/watch?v=UZNsPtr9Ekg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_South_Kyrgyzstan_ethnic_clashes
google.be/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjjsY_B4JHYAhVKL1AKHdYVBFUQFgg2MAE&url=https://www.theguardian.com/world/2010/jun/16/kyrgyzstan-killings-attempted-genocide-uzbeks&usg=AOvVaw3aCXDqSoxy4T1gEMO-6cNB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bumpin

>Can we get a family tree thread?
no
>bumpin
sage

oh ok s-sorry

>Dad owns a Zaatar shop
>His mum shops at Kmart

Leave.

Jesus, your father was mixed af

>>Dad owns a Zaatar shop
Lol nope. He's basically the middle man between car insurance companies and similar overseas companies (mostly China, Taiwan and Korea).
>>His mum shops at Kmart
Whats wrong with Kmart?

ebin :DD

oh fugggggg :DDD

Whats the first flag?

similar to this just change finn flags to turk flags

Here's a template if you want to make one.

>unicorn for a flag

my new favourite country

Coat of arms of Turkestan general governorship

how many russians like you are there in Kyrgyz lands?

whad did he mean by this

how many somalis like you are there in Swedish lands?

nice

You never told me why Kmart is bad.

dude your polish flag is upside down

No ladyboys

>no beard
astaghfirullah

r8
and no h8 pls

cut your hair bro

Why?
What's work like? 6.8/10

>keeping track of the million different Assyrian/Chaldean/Syriac/aramean sects

I just tell people I'm "Arab Christian", anything more is too complex for whipipo to handle

I just say Lebanese or Arab.

>turk+jew=bulgar

The new face of Australia

Is Bulgaria the only slavic country besides russia that could into an Empire?

indonesia best
malaysia scums

Baal?

jeez mate thats fucked

Padani to the left, terroni to the right. I didn't color the ones in the upper right corner because I don't know when they was born.

subhuman lineage from a subhuman country desu

>shitstralia has an opinion

whats the largest template you guys have?

I've been researching my genealogy for 3 years put countless hours and thousands of dollars into my research, give me the largest template you've got and i'll make one.

why are there so many arabs D:
quintessentially american post

Eh, won't bother drawing. TL;DR Polish, Italian, Amerindian, Iberian.

>Pop's side
Grandpa/vô: Silesian/Polish minority. Technically German citizen but an easy way to get him mad was to call him a German. Fairly instructed for a leatherworker, and his Portuguese was fairly good for someone who arrived as a teen.
Grandma/vó: her maternal family was from Eastern Poland. Her father just knocked her mother up and left, but by description and name we simply assume he was Polish too. Seamstress. A bit crazy TBQH. .

>Mom's side
Grandpa/nono: his father was from Treviso, arrived as a teen. His mother was technically also from the Treviso, but since she was born in the ship, grandpa always made jokes about being Atlantean. "Car tinker", dunno the English word.
Grandma/nona: mestiza. Some claim her mother was actually from a tribe; if this is true, probably Guarani due to location and looks. Her paternal surname is probably Spanish in origin.

>nuclear family
Pop: You know, that guy who can't hear or tell a joke, who's always bitter and serious? He was that way. Not bad person though. He used to do a good chunk of the household up to his last years.
Mom: I'd love to say she's a housemate, but more like a cloudcuckoolander. She used to work as a secretary, then as "housemate" (SHE CAN'T COOK TO SAVE HER OWN LIFE!) and nowadays she's a painter, quite good at that. A great person to have a chat with, but if you don't want to hate yourself never ask her actual information.

Marrying a first cousin once removed isn't that fucked up.

>>I've been researching my genealogy for 3 years put countless hours and thousands of dollars into my research
kek, talk about determination.
...I just chatted with my grandparents when they were alive.

>He used to do a good chunk of the household
*of the house chores. (He was a manager as job)

>ussr
>lecturer of economics
JUST

Too lazy to go detail.

mine, nothing special

Bump

bump

what the fuck is that flag in top right

Casey?

are the north and south that different?

with that much sami blood you must be a proper manlet lmao

Kinda culturally we are. During the rule of Kokand khanate soutern kyrgyz people were deeply involved in social and political life and adopted a lot of things from uzbeks while northern kyrgyz just payed tribute and minded their own business. I wouldn't say that there is big difference nowadays howerer there is definetely a distrust among people.

why brown?

there are many browns out there

On summer camp years ago, there was a supervisor from your country.

>15% of the country's population is ethnically uzbek
do they fit in?

In Belgium? lol
Not really, they are mostly like chinks with their chinatowns and stick to themselves

Interesting... I have been browsing your country's wikipedia page in the past half hour now and I find it strange that you refer to "north and south" instead of "east and west" given you country's geography....

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regions_of_Kyrgyzstan

Uzbeks seem to be mostly in the west of the country

and yeah, she was an immigrant

Yeah i'm not really sure why it's called north and south too, but that's what people say and i'm not gonna try to reinvent the wheel here.
> Uzbeks seem to be mostly in the west of the country
duh, since uzbekistan is right next door

btw, how do people in your country feel about Russia and China?

Btw, are you flemish or waloon? Post your family three
Eh, people are mostly in favour of russia due to the fact that many people speak russian, they consure russian propaganda from russian channels on tv and kyrgyzstan being dependent on immingration to Russia. And people are kinda sinophobic and indifferent at the same time altough many go to study in chinese unis.

lol

Your language sounds like Turkish with a Russian accent. youtube.com/watch?v=UZNsPtr9Ekg

I am Flemish. None of my ancestors are non-Flemish, my father's side is from Antwerp, my mother's side is from West Flanders.

>even Arkansas is already 7% Hispanic

> with a Russian accent
It is turkish sounds like a kyrgyz with farsi accent

You know, you'd have literally saved half the effort drawing the template instead of writing that long ass autistic wall of text nobody will read.

wow your capital is getting language cucked

where in the country do you live?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_South_Kyrgyzstan_ethnic_clashes

>google.be/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjjsY_B4JHYAhVKL1AKHdYVBFUQFgg2MAE&url=https://www.theguardian.com/world/2010/jun/16/kyrgyzstan-killings-attempted-genocide-uzbeks&usg=AOvVaw3aCXDqSoxy4T1gEMO-6cNB

muh 6 gorrilion uzbeks

So you're basically a sandnigger in Straya Cunt? How is life there, Mahmud?

It is actually muh 6 gorrilions 2: electric bogallo cuz first clashes happened in 1990
In Bishkek.

>died in the armenian genocide
Never happened, fuck off shill

die roach

>100% euromutt

What is more funny is that he depicted his grandma as a blue eyed blonde. I do not like any medshits, but Jesus, armenian sheep shaggers are among the swarthiest of them.

Here, have my needlessly detailed family tree which I totally didn't waste close to a couple hours trying to make because I had absolutely nothing better to do.

very good work

my family tree lost all of its leaves

>Great Fire of Smyrna

you literally started that one, idiots

I do not want to shitpost or shame you, but I wholeheartedly recommend that you do marry outside of your family.

There are studies about inbreeding in pakistani families in the UK and it is horrifying.

Another episode of a roach denying a genocide. Yeah dude, we were also the ones that were limiting the fire to strictly our own parts of the city. Hell, let me guess, we also lynched our own metropolitan in the city as part of a conspiracy to then blame it on you. Stop leeching off of Germany and go back to central Asia sandnigger mudslime roach. At least knowing that my family owned you as servants and slaves for centuries there brings me some joy.

Self irony/10.

You understood why people push that Meme, because it seems to hit a sore spot that most people angry about it don't even pervieve they have, which makes it even funnier.

PS:

Being a Mutt isn't even a bad thing, which is the wierdest part.

kek, nice