Just FYI if you have killed any of the following you are a degenerate and will be raped and killed during the day of...

Just FYI if you have killed any of the following you are a degenerate and will be raped and killed during the day of the rope:

> Dogs
> Otters
> Dolphins
> Spiders ( if accident it is okay)
> Wolves
> anything on the endangered list
> Any Eagle
> Beavers
> Whales ( all Asians must die)
> Seal (goodbye swedes and Dutch)
> Bears (if hunting, self protection is fine)
> Bison
> Frogs
> Toads
> Penguins

You will be brutally maimed if you are found to be a hunter and you disrespect your kill.

i killed ur moms beaver last night lil white boi

Bump to let you faggots know

you will die achmed

>muh Wolves and Whales
I'll gladly throw you into them and wait until you scream .

spiders?

what the fuck dude insects can't even feel pain.

They are the nigger of animal kingdoms

I will kill all the poisonous spiders, i'm not getting get stung faggot

Degenerate, you will be hanged

DESIGNATED SHIT BIN

Whales have alot of meat it make sense for us to hunt them.

Actually I just remembered as a kid I tortured a frog to death, and now kekism is becoming real. My future looks grim.

No Flies and Roaches are the niggers of the insect world. Unless you like pest shitting all over your food

>seals need to be protected

Hick who has never been to the ocean detected, seals are water niggers.

>letting hundreds of black widow nest in your yard
>letting hundreds of niggers move into your white neighborhoods

It's like you're asking for your dick to rot off due to a necrotic wound.

What about people?

You will be promptly murdered

ALSO

> Bees

Are added now

It depends if they were innocent or not

I will kill all the spiders and toads I want and there's nothing you can do about it

Don't get toads anymore but when I was growing up we used to get a plethora of them because we had a pond system

Dad & I would go out hunting at night probably once a month and catch them and put them in a plastic bag - sometimes up to a dozen toads in a plastic bag - then put them in the outside freezer. Record in a night was something like 35.

>Beavers
Beavers can be vicious little territorial fucks and sometimes people have to kill them. You wouldn't know this because pokemon is your only outdoor activity.

I only killed a jackal and 2 kites.

> literally not keeping spiders nests so you don't have to deal with the real niggers, flies and roaches.

kys

This. Fuck seals mayn

>spiders
we're onto you op

There's a difference between murdering and killing for self-defence. Over fishing, and killing for fun are sickening, and killing endangered species is even sicker.

I get the feeling you're the kind of autist who wears wolf t-shirts all the time and claims to have a "spirit animal." Sperglord.

Jackals are evil, and are not domesticated. So not the kind of Dog I meant

>spiders
>insects
XD

No, I'm a right winger who is also a conservationist. Unless Theodore Roosevelt was a sperg as well.

You found me out, I'm spiderkike

How about kites? kite sounds like kike, so it's okay I guess.

If it was killed for food it is okay, if it was killed in Self defense it is okay. If not you will be hanged.