I'm making this thread because you are all retarded

I'm making this thread because you are all retarded.

>why was there wheat? Who planted it?
Those weak engineers that were killer by David

>Why did Davi kill the engineers?
He wanted all their resources and land, he needed their land because he wanted to do experiments, he had to kill them because why would they give all their shit to a robot? Also the Prometheus engineer ripped his head off so David assumes the other would do that too.

>Why do the engineers in Covenant look different from those of Prometheus
Because they are in fact different, they are you average /tv type person while the guy from Prometheus is Terminator type person, also he is much older generation.

>why did they not try to stop David?
David was flying their own ship, they thought the master race engineer finally came back so they welcomed the ship.

>why did the captain look into the egg?
He didn't knew something would jump out of it immediately. (you knew because you have seen Alien movies )
Usually things don't jump out of eggs and grab your face.

it was funny how they now kinda explained why is there an axe on the ship this time

and Walter acting like the Minsky robot in Fargo season3

>David was flying their own ship, they thought the master race engineer finally came back so they welcomed the ship.

Imagine a ship from centuries ago full of the most dangerous cargo ever designed, comes back to you. The ship is just getting closer, and is silent. You cannot talk with no one. What would a intelligent race do according Scott and the screenwriter?

Welcome the ship like a bunch of sheep.

2,000 years is a long time. Their civilization could have regressed back to an agrarian one and they didn't know how the old technology worked.

how would the hick engineers know what was on the ship?

They are traveling all across the galaxy giving life to planets - an almost all powerful race.

But it suddenly get exterminated in seconds like retards, not because Scott decided the whole Prometheus Engineers thing was a bad idea, but because "it is part of the untold story that they became agrarian".

Seriously guys.

I have a question...

I watched the movie and assumed David created a Xenomorph but he didn't create all the Xenomorphs and that they also exist in the universe separately from David's creations.
Everyone else seems to think otherwise?

Yes, he had the goo/virus and did lots of experiments and created those eggs, but even Prometheus shows that Xenos have been around for a while (cave sculpture/drawing)
My theory would also explain why the chest burster came out as a tiny Xeno with arms and legs, rather than the snake looking thing from the first Alien movie.

Side note: Has it been confirmed that these movies are supposed to be leading up to the first Alien movie? The way I see it is the recent films are just, essentially, a side story. The crew in Alien find the ACTUAL Xenomorphs that crashed a totally separate engineer ship, not the ones that David are dealing with. Simply a familiar coincidence.

Where did the second Xenomorph come from?
The one they kill at the end.

From the captain after it came out of his chest

Europe had its dark age and other cultures have regressed as well. History is not linear.

I thought that was the first Xenomorph. The one that got squished by the crane.
Where did the first one come from?

The one that was crushed by the crane came from the captain. The one that was in the ship came from the guy that made it back on the ship with the short haired girl.

why did the exploration team not wear helmets and protective suits when exploring a strange planet that could have been (and was) full of dangerous microbes and pathogens and other health hazards?

But that ship blew up, and fire was everywhere.

Don't you see the dead baby Xeno on fire on the entry ramp?

>He didn't knew something would jump out of it immediately. (you knew because you have seen Alien movies )
>Usually things don't jump out of eggs and grab your face.

Plus they still didn't know Androids could harm humans. He might've thought David was weird, but they had no reason to believe he would directly harm them.

Movie was a solid 6.5/10 whereas Prometheus was a 3/10.

The first black Xeno came from the Captain.
The second black Xeno came from the bearded guy that the girl helps back onto the ship. His chest didn't burst until he went back to the med bay.

There was another xeno from one of the expedition members who went to Shaw's ship, they get attacked by it right after the ship explodes

No, no, no. The second Xeno came from the gay spanish guy who got acid on his face. Did you miss the part with the sirens in med-bay, and the shot of his corpse with an exploded chest?

Remember me?

Oh right.
I thought there was no egg in him, cos the facehugger was only on him for seconds.
And in Alien, the first facehugger we saw was on the guy for hours.

>He didn't knew something would jump out of it immediately. (you knew because you have seen Alien movies )
>Usually things don't jump out of eggs and grab your face.

That's all well and good, but it demands that you ignore the context. You've just seen the creepy android treat a freakish monster of an alien as if it were some gentle, skittish horse right after it's obviously ripped the head off one of your colleagues. You've walked through his lab of Frankensteinish horrors. You've glanced at his sketches on the walls.

With all this information at your disposal, how ready are you to trust the guy who says, "Go ahead. Stick your face over that weird alien pod. Get in real close. Have a good long look."

What makes it dumb is how much simpler it could have been. David could have forced him into restraints and we just see him closing the door on the chamber as one of the eggs begins to open.

You even get a cool literary reference for free. Let the Captain say, "For the love of God, David."

This. but idk where do you get his sexual orientation
no egg, right, but David "treated" him, so i gues he put some goo in his wound

also bump