Does it ever blow your mind how unlikeable literally EVERY single character on voyager is?

does it ever blow your mind how unlikeable literally EVERY single character on voyager is?

except Neelix of course

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z6LpXx_CA1A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The Doctor was quite a sympathetic character. I see what you mean though.

The Doctor was good and I did not mind Seven. Everybody else was pretty bad though.

Doctor, Seven, and that Borg kid who stayed was very likeable too.
There wasn't anybody that I hated so that's a good thing I guess.
But to be honest I can understand them. They were tossed to the other side of the Galaxy, left alone for 5-6 years, constantly being attacked. On the first day, they lost around 20 people.
Considering the circumstances they managed pretty well

The Doctor and Seven were both pretty good as well, imo. Also Tuvok wasn't half bad if just woefully under-utilized. Everyone else did kinda suck though.

fuck off ds9 pleb
voyager has it's faults, but it's 100x better than a space station soap opera.

Hmmmm, I'm detecting elevated levels of superior taste in your posting habits

but what powered DS9 tho?

Tom > Doc > everyone else > Harry > Chakotay

The doctor was probably the best star trek character ever.

>Chakotay was based, so was the blond guy. The chink was alright

"No!"

>George W Bush in space

Fuck off. He had more personality that B'Elanna and Tom combined.

I'm trying to watch Voyager right now and this is one of the main reasons I'm having such a hard time with it. The only character who is even remotely likable for me so far is Harry Kim.
I understand that even the best Trek series got off to somewhat rocky starts. Hell, DS9 took a solid two seasons before it got good, but the later seasons of that series are easily some of the best, second only to TNG, which also had a pretty poor first season.
But god damn... Voyager is just a chore to watch. I don't know if I'll be able to make it through the first season.

BONER ACTIVATE

everybody except Neelix was likeable. I think you are just a shitty person yourself

>Phoenix Comic Con Thurs-Sat
>Tom, Harry, and Q will be there
>No EMH or Tuvok

still excited, though

You need to ask RDM and GW if it's true that they used to hide out in the canteen to avoid the huge fights that happened during filming

I actually liked them except the EMH, it's the DS9 cast I hated since the pilot. First impressions and all that I guess

sorry only star trek characters in this thread, not glorified fanfictions that retcon events from TOS

>3 ships approaching
>weapons charged and shields up
>captain, should i raise shields?
>no no mr worf, we wouldn't want to provoke them
>captain they are all locked on, shouldn't we prepare to return fire
>no no mr worf, we wouldn't want to provoke them

picard is the shittiest captain, even behind janeway. at least she defender her crew when it came down to it.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z6LpXx_CA1A

>make up situation
>omg what a terrible captain

why are people so mad about a fictional character

>mfw I've watched TNG so much that I know the exact episode and scene that this screenshot is from

Literally plebbit memes. All the characters were shit.

>memes
Says the poster who praised a child molester.

Even though the show was 80% bad, I liked the Doc, Seven, and Janeway. Yep, Janeway.

The show was written poorly. Holographic lungs???

The show doesn't get good until Seven joins the crew. That episode where she's learning to date is straight like anime.