>watch mike working
>nothing happens

why is BCS so boring?

Other urls found in this thread:

uproxx.com/tv/2012/07/a-brief-history-chekhovs-gun-breaking-bad/
americanbar.org/portals/solo_lawyers/going_solo/malpractice_insurance.html
youtube.com/watch?v=vAN6duAq8RQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

in a single word, would you describe the last episode?

Both the cement and the black chick's dead husband are very obvious Chekhov's guns. Have some patience you faggot.

Stop watching like everyone else had

Literally nothing happens the series

BLACKED

kino

>capeshit generation

Mike is only in the episode for like 5 minutes not 35

kimo*

>why is BCS so boring?
You mean, "Why is every show on AMC so boring?"

The answer is that it's just slow paced shit that plebs confuse for haute couture. Stop watching it.

I've only watched the first season so far and it didn't seem slow paced at all. Does something change in the second one?

>Does something change in the second one?
No. It gets even better.

>Chekhov's gun
>In American "realism"
Not a chance. The show is trash and Americans can't write.

BLOCKS YOUR PATH

>yfw you realize Vince is monitoring this thread right now

uproxx.com/tv/2012/07/a-brief-history-chekhovs-gun-breaking-bad/

he's gonna find that lady's husband and find out he's tied to gus in some way

look, theyre obviously going to have to incorporate more of gus into the story, along with speeding up the narrative with saul since both him and the people hes associated with in BB are getting old looking

if he does here is a message for him:

GIVE KIMS FEET MORE SCREENTIME FFS

DO IT

Was the black chicks son that died the guy that the cartel wacked because of Mike?

This show really is slow as shit

Slow pacing is good if it suits a purpose but this is just plain boring. Saul was easily one of the best characters in Breaking Bad but he is easily one of the worst characters in Better Call Saul because all he does is fuck up, lie and then fuck up some more. No progress, only fucking up to bore the audience to death. I have been waiting for something to happen for two and a half seasons and still this is disappointing as shit.

Jimmy is fucking pissed now.

Is he looking to get chuck disbarred or just humiliating him?

>ADHD

its her husband and he's been missing for 8 years with no sign of a corpse

This seems like a classic case of Chekovs son

>it's a jimmy collects garabge under the freeway for 10 minutes

Chuck will not get disbarred. But what will happen is his malpractice insurance will become astronomical due to the insurance adjusters finding proof of extreme mental illness.

This will put HHM in a position where they either must fire chuck and cash him out as a partner or mandate that he needs to seek mental health counseling.

It puts HHM in a position where they can longer just appease Chuck by just keeping him on extented medical leave. They likely have to cut ties with him.

Dem some 10/10 feets

Yeah he seems like he is really trying to bring the hammer down on Chuck. He is not only out $$ from the malpractice insurance but it is going up 150%.

>implying it's not Chekhov's husband

We didn't see Chuck at all in this last episode, did we?

I sometimes fast forward boring scenes during films I watch the first time because I can't stand the fact that the director thought it was a good idea to pay the actors to just sit around doing nothing. I watch everything on my computer so skipping in 10sec intervals with arrow keys is pretty handy

>its a jimmy crys around episode

What's with Vince & mirrors? Is it a cheap "cinematic" shot trick?

>This will put HHM in a position
This will put Howard in a position
>It puts HHM in a position
It puts Howard in a position

Yep, you either have ADHD or you're a complete retard. Either way kys.

No. He's still waiting to talk to a doctor.

Sauce?

>he honestly thinks this season has been slow
did you even watch BrBa?

Wasnt tyrus im the navy or someshit? Could be linked to her husband

I got it from here

Can anyone explain the whole Jimmy insurance thing, not the Chuck thing but why are they charging him more, I don't even understand what kind of insurance it is.

t. retard

Same here

Insurance that covers Jimmy if he fucks up so a client sues. I presume similar to a doctor's insurance.
He's already paid for 12 months but since he's no longer practising he wants his money back. It will go up by 150% because it would appear he is more likely to get sued/get in trouble than other lawyers.

Ummm actually they will have a second work scene half a season later where he will be able to find a better hammer to do the job and we will all pretend it's a smart metaphor.

who cares
I torrent the episode and while watching I browse Sup Forums (especially when boring segment happens like insurance bullshit)

I only watch for Kims feet to be honest.

americanbar.org/portals/solo_lawyers/going_solo/malpractice_insurance.html

jimmy paid for the insurance for an entire year of malpractice insurance, but that was before he was suspended for an entire year
so now he paid for something that he is not going to be using, since he won't be practicing as a lawyer

tl;dr he paid for something for an entire year, won't end up using it, tried to get his money back

jimmy explained this once on the phone and once in front of the lady he started crying in front of, as well.

I dad loves this series and just told me today it keeps getting better and better.

Not an american here but from how I understood it, it's an insurance against being sued your ass off by your clients. By getting himself suspended, he has shown himself to be shadier than the average lawyer and therefore the statistical likelyhood of him doing shady shit that could get him sued in the future increases.

BETTER ___ KIM

Jimmy knew the insurance is gone, prob doesn't care at all. He just wanted for Chuck to get fucked

BETTER ___ KI'MS SOLES

>mike getting blacked
dropped

something went wrong with my apostrophes

really, user? this is your contribution to the thread?

Can anyone remember what this was about?
youtube.com/watch?v=vAN6duAq8RQ

I want to fucking stab you to death you fucking piece of shit

read what an INSURANCE is

>episode 5: no Mike whatsover, only centered on Saul and Chuck, a pretty daring narrative shift
>episode 6: Mike's only scene is his daughter-in-law asking him if he can do some manual labor for her, foreshadowing his upcoming thematic arc and character development
>episode 7: conceptually a mirror episode to 5, this time only focused on Mike, with no Saul or Chuck whatsoever. An entire hour of Mike pouring concrete and hammering nails in real time in a single take with no cuts.
When did you realize Vince was the unstoppable king of kino?

>implying is not Chekhov's wife's son

Also Chekhov this 6

>tfw will never rim kim

>RIM then MASSAGE

What will Nacho do next episode?

Autism

Reminder Lydia has taken Kim's place as best girl on the show.

These are the kind of people that drive me crazy. Like, did you even watch the episode?

Why not just set the speed to 1.5x or 2x?

True patrician way

jews hate this

Act more retarded. He obviously dies at the end of this series and Tuco comes back. The question is when are we gonna get Tuco x Skinny Pete in prison KINO?

The first season and everything involving Tuco was fantastic. I really enjoyed it. I also enjoyed the part in the second season where Saul REALLY fucks up but also fucking wins. Everything else is fucking boring, and now, besides an old breaking bad character coming back, season 3 is just garbage.

> goblin feet

Why did Mike decided he wanted to be involved in the drug thing again after hearing the black woman's story?
If anything, hearong that his loved ones might suffer if he dies and is never found should convince him lf staying away from that shit, specially when he does end up getting killed in the middle of nowhere.

*decide

Boring. And I hate the people that say that the show is slow paced. But the last episode was a fucking travesty.

>shady shit
reddit

man you just reminded me there has been 0 skinny pete and 0 badger in BCS

those are the only characters i'd give a shit about
fuck lydia and gus

Heavy

Nacho will spend the entire episode in his car, driving to a drug deal, thingken of Hector and occasionally popping an aspirin.
True kimo.

>attacking a foreigner for his choice of words
classy

you can do both simultaneously

>Saul REALLY fucks up but also fucking wins
which part was this again

Badger's first showing with Saul is in BrBa so it is almost unlikely he will show up. However Skinny Pete did say he was in the can with Tuco prior to BrBa. Maybe he and Badger are cruising and get pinched but Badger manages to escape while Skinny gets caught holding or something minor. Anyone remember how long Skinny Pete served time?

I don't think it matters what was said in BrBa since they're retconning the shit out of the Saul Goodman character for this show

No they didn't...?

Such as?

>no show about jonathan banks working
god damn it

What's the worst thing the insurance people could do to Chuck after hearing Jimmy's story? Raise his rates? Suggest disbarment?

Recently rewatched some BrBa episodes and there were some things I noticed that went kind of against what has been said/happening in BCS

I don't remember anything besides Saul saying something about how many times he's been married
I guess you could say was just a lie, like when Gus talked about his children in BrBa when later it became apparent he doesn't have a family, but it just feels like they forgot about those lines

Chuck is co-founder of HHM. His rates go up, the entire firm's goes up.

>I don't remember anything besides Saul saying something about how many times he's been married
How many times has be been married? Because we know in BCS it's been at least once.

This

I think he talked about his third wife in the BrBa episode I saw

Is there time in BCS for him to marry twice before BrBa starts?

He could have been married once. When he talks about the Chicago Sunroof he only says "my ex-wife", he didn't give any more details.

That scene felt like artificial canned emotion
Why should we care so much about a character that's been on the screen for 10 seconds

We're only 3 seasons deep user
Walter hadn't even broke bad by this stage in brba

Walter was directly responsible for killing two men by the end of the first episode, and had already invested 5 figures into the Meth business.

Saul has... Helped make a free commercial for a Guitar Shop.

He also cucked Chuck

The whole purpose of bcs is to show Sauls transformation from a normal lawyer to a shady meme lawyer. The show differs from brba in magnitude but the character development happens at about the same speed.