Daily Reminder

Just a reminder that Obama isn't running for office again.

>OBAMA KILLED TRUMP. DRUMPF BTFO

Just saying, Hillary stole the nomination. And Bernouts are fucking pissed. So sit the fuck down.

>leaf

stfu Amerifat. Your elections impact whether this planet gets destroyed or not.

Then I suggest you shut your sticky maple syrup stained pie hole faggot.

Hillary bounced back pretty well with this convention day.

I don't want Hillary to win, but her speakers did appeal to the emotion of the crowd better than Trump's did.

>Hillary bounced back

How?

Appeal to emotion is why why shit is so fucked up.

The Dems are scared shitless and it showed. They think cheap pops are going to sway voters and it won't. the lines are already drawn. They tried to appeal to blacks, women, and Mexicans, shits not gonna work. They blacks will not turnout the way they did for Obongo, the spic turnout is ALWAYS low. So they have to pick a white male VP thinking that'll get more of the white vote...which it won't.

Basically the whole Dem platform is now banking on single, childless women with 37 cats to turnout for them.

Shoo shoo hillshill

Obama

please rangeban leaves.

The audience seemed more in to this day than the last 2 days. There were big note speeches from Kaine, Obama, O'Mally, Jerry Brown, and De'Blasio. They did put up a few good points, and I thought Kaine had a good sense of humor.

I thought the Democrats did a good job at appealing to the emotion of the crowd and painting Trump as a demagogue. Keep in mind, that I plan on voting for Trump- I'm just saying that the DNC did a fairly good job today.

>Obama isn't running for office again
Maybe not in the flesh but his devil proxy Hildebeast will be sure to carry his torch on into the next decade if elected.

got anymore cute anime trump art?

Obamas speech was boring as fuck.

Not to liberal panzies who only care for 'muh feelings'

Dems are good at the whole sappy emotion shtick. They say that you have no proof, then when you give them proof and site sources, it becomes a "muh feelings" game.

I have little confidence in my people to do the right thing. I know that Hillary will actually win. If that happens, then Russia must prepare. The dems are warmongers right now. And they will usher in a new dystopian era both inside and outside of the US.

>Bernouts are now supporting Hilary, because they had a good night's sleep

Niggers, you are voting for the witch Hillary, not her paid speakers! God fucking damn.
You are paying Obama to campaign for her. IT'S YOUR MONEY. Fucking retards.

>The audience seemed more in to this day than the last 2 days.

Because they got paid to do that.

Whether you like it or not, appealing to emotion does work pretty well in getting votes. It works better than facts and statistics. Its not just a Democrat tactic either, its heavily used in both parties.

One thing I noticed from today's convention is that most of the speakers didn't have much positive to say about Hillary and I still don't know her plans on HOW she plans on bringing better wages back to the middle and lower classes. It seems like many of the speakers spent their time badmouthing Trump instead of saying what Hillary plans on doing.

>Based on _____

Yeah.

Paid shills, check craigslist

A Republican calling Democrats warmongers. LOL

So what happens now? Are they just gonna take it like the cucks they are? Legit surprised Hillary is still running.

Trump makes it so fucking easy to badmouth him. A blind fucking parrot could beat him in an election after how many times he's fucked himself over with his comments.

Trump

Build a wall.
Deport all illegals

Needs latino vote to get in the white house.

Laughing out fucking LOUD.

The legal latinos don't want a bunch of dirty little chalupa incas coming across the border and dilluting their jobs.

It's more valid now that we spent 8 years with a pres who purposely created shit like ISIS. Funded and trained them. Got us involved with the mid-east and places like Lybia. You guys are worse than the Repubs. We don't even have a traditional Repub anymore.

We told Cruz and the Guac Merchant to go home. We have a Moderate in Trump. And unlike Clinton, he wants to reach out to countries like Russia. Clinton wants aggression.

Dems are the war mongers now. And they are the plague that must be stopped. I am not a repub. Again, I would have voted Sanders over Hillary. I am a lolbertarian though. I would have voted Johnson for the party of "leave me the fuck alone".

Now I am forced to vote Trump to keep Hillary out.

No they don't think that way. They don't think that way about their brothers and sisters and mothers and aunts that come here to work and live a better life. Only white people think that way. Latinos don't think way about their own people.

Actually they do. I have run into a fair share of hispanics that have this view. Many others are repulsed by the whole La Raza "let's make America Mexico again" movement that has cropped up as of late.

Kek