That guy has a bunch of DVDs behind him

>That guy has a bunch of DVDs behind him.

Kind of depressing how the forest inhabitants get treated by the Court. I wonder where Tom is going with this?

Those who can't, teach.

Ms. a cute.

>Can't Remember
Watch that guy be Anthony or some shit.

I want to fugg Bugsy.

Kind of depressing how the forest inhabitants are allowed to exist.

We've already seen it before.

The Court is dismissive or fearful. Since they're basically dealing with high functioning autistics and they don't give enough of a fuck to consider them as anything special outside of procedure, they just treat them as exactly that; high functioning autistics they only treat different due to established procedure in dealing with them.

Since they aren't important enough to warrant any extra treatment, they are just kept to themselves which they are totally okay with. No reason to waste staff that is actually competent with watching over the incompetents.

How does that benefit the Court in any way though?

They're not autists.
They're just fucking stupid.

You're getting her confused with . Bugsy was an English from the start.

Some weirdos keep calling her 'Ms. Bugsy' for some reason though.

They can do one useful thing, process data. That's enough to justify the program existing.

I didn't mean it literally. Since society doesn't have a system in place for taking care of people who are really fucking stupid, autism is an easier comparison.

Captcha: 113

They clearly process data more efficiently than any human could.

Which is the program Carver's about to ruin.

She was SO close to being named Beetlejuice.

Beetlejuice

Sandalwood!

Betelgeuse

I'm bored of this webcomic. Anyone else?

>automatic easy job and no real responsibilities unless you want them
yeah real depressing I can't imagine how awful

include the title of the web-comic in the OP, goddamn

this is part of why we keep losing traffic

See you on Friday.

It's just this retarded chapter.

Been watching Tom's retrospective videos and I really love them. I've never reread the comic is these are really helping.

Who is Snuffle?

Daww, Annie lookin a little Thieves & Kings there

>ITT: comics that are superior to GKC

WOOOOOOOooooooooo annie's hair is on fire and we get to wait two more months to find out it doesn't mean anything

you say that every chapter

My interest has admittedly been slowing down ever since mid-book 5.

Whenever it seems like the gears are getting a major shift and things are about to start happening it always gets sidetracked by a bunch of other shit. I'm used to it since I've been following since the start of book 4 but it's reached a point where I'm tired of Tom's reluctance to actually resolve or make major developments any of the sub-plots he's established.

There's been exactly like, one chapter dedicated to Jeanne since chapter 35. Even Tony coming back ended up leaving more questions than answers.

No.
I literally never said that.
I'm not the grumpy other guy who hates everything.

Was he looking at Bugsy 3D?

Bugsy Siegel, ya git.

>Not putting Gunnerkrigg in the title
Fuck you, I spent like a whole minute scrolling through the catalog and getting distracted by other threads before I found this.

More likely to be Bugsy Malone.

Wanna bet money on the court not getting some sort of karmic punishment for doing that?

Why do you hate the fairies/animals so much? I love whimsical chaotic stuff, they're all such colorful happy idiots

Also yeah OP don't forget to put gunnerkrigg in the title