Can women be funny on films?

can women be funny on films?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b1XGPvbWn0A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sure, their lines are written by males

Because women never do this...

Except all the times they do.

In what third world shithole are women screaming "let me see your dick" in the middle of the street?

women think men wouldnt kill for this reality.

Random women have grabbed my ass in the street before. They have zero shame. At least men keep their distance and know what constitutes sexual assault

well. that dude's a fag.

CEO of archie comics

I wouldn't mind if they were cat-calling because I have low self-esteem.
If they were roasting me, I'd have a problem.

Same here. I wish I was joking.

England, but it comes out more like, "LEMME HAFFA GANDA AT YOR BELL END, GUVNA!"

How many men would actually have a problem with this?

oi oi m8, fancy a shag behind the shed? It'll only cost ya a fiver

>women
>in construction or any physically demanding job
fucking lol

Only numale effeminate faggots like in the webm.

>gender roles reversed
>the male is still the most productive one in the video

My self esteem is so low that I would assume they would be sarcastic anyway

no

>if gender roles were reversed women would dress in stripper costumes and offer sexual favors to random men

okay let's do it

>women
>physical labor

They will consider waiting tables hard work

this. the lack of selfawareness and honesty is just laughable

Las Vegas

where do you live?

I used to have them touching my hair back when it was long.

see if some hot girls started saying they wanted my dick i'd be pretty happy

I get women howling out of their car window when I walk my dog without a shirt.

I had two girls in a limo yell that they want me to eat their pussy in Dublin

First of all. How often to men really cat call by asking to see/grab a girls pussy?

Second of all I am pretty sure 99% of guys wouldnt give a fuck if girls did this. What makes women think it would make men uncomfortable?

Now replace this hot babe with an ugly old she-hippo and see if the point in this video still stands.

> implying any man would be bothered by this

Hell, I'd see it as an opportunity!

did you?

You've clearly never been in Temple Bar on a Saturday night

>They consider waiting tables hard work
FTFY

The limo was moving pretty fast.

She is a nigger, only other niggers allowed her to touch their dicks. They cut out the whites

I've been catcalled multiple times and I'm like a 6/10

Women are fucking hypocrites.

and i bet you were sooo offended

would still stand. i guarantee it

>tfw people irl tell me i could model and girls online tell me i'm hot but i've only been catcalled twice in my entire life and haven't even been molested once

I wasn't, and that's the fucking point. How can women demand equal treatment when they don't treat others equally?

>tfw some girl yells at you across the street "hey you're cute!"

T-thanks

>for a moment I feel like I'm an attractive human being instead of a disgusting animal
>it never happens again

Yeah getting catcalls is horrible I hope it never happens again :'(

Source?

This is retarded, women aren't as visually stimulated or horny as men are so they don't feel compelled to cat call.

Videos like this are retarded. There actual differences how men and women are portrayed in movies and how doing something different would be nice from time to time. But fucking bimbo models catcalling a numale? Give me a fucking break.

Haha could you imagine if cute girls actually committed brutal sex crimes IRL

Like if you were minding your own business chilling in your house at night but then girls broke in and raped you

Or if you were walking around Paris and you accidentally turn down an alley and you're suddenly surrounded by women in hijabs who start groping you while chanting "ficki ficki"

Or if you were hitchhiking in the middle of the night and Emma Roberts pulled over to pick you up but then she drove to a secluded area, forced you into the back seat, held you down and raped you before strangling you with an extension cord and dumping your body in the woods

as someone who's been subjected to female rape, it's really not great at all

videos that protest catcalling always have white male construction workers as the example when in reality it's Puerto Ricans. Machismo culture is responsible.

>best emma
>raping me

You can't rape the willing

Nothing would change most likely. Most of the guys had a surprised reaction or thought it was funny and laughed. That would stay the same

Emma Roberts. Of all the women in the world he went with Emma fucking Roberts.

what happened?

Go on

youtube.com/watch?v=b1XGPvbWn0A

They look like they're mostly porch monkeys to me

not to me

I've had catcalls and I'm an ugly fuck from Bongistan.

My cousin tells me that she regularly gets groped by lesbians, but only once has a man grabbed her. Any portrayal of sex roles today is simply aimed at demonizing men.

She can if she beats you up first!

Is getting mired by women truly the greatest experience?

Some random girl complimented my glasses and it made my whole day. If someone shouted across the street that they found me attractive it would make my whole fuckin month

top-tier acting

>10 hours of walking
>get enough content for a 2 minute video
really makes you think

Sure pussy

STOP CALLING ME BEAUTIFUL

UGH MEN ARE PIGS

How much of a useless faggot can someone be to be raped by a girl

That file name

>you will never be propositioned to have your dick touched by random attractive women

>if men were pussies and women were aggressive

... BEING A WEAK INSECURE EASILY OFFENDED FAGGOT ISN'T A GENDER

i guess they cut the ending when the mass rape started

>sue the cameraman for "causing harassment"

>go to a chicks hotel room from a bar
>we have drinks, fun all around
>I pass out, she had put something in my glass
>wake up
>everything's hazy
>I realize I'm naked and tied
>I see her, she has a knife and plays with my cock
>I literally try to scream in terror through my gag because I'm 100% sure this crazy animal will cut my dick and balls off
>she does some light cuts around my thighs, stomach and near my genitals
>I keep struggling in panic but I'm really weak from the drugs
>my dick started off half-hard but becomes erect from what I assume are drugs as I regained some of my strength, I sure as hell wasn't turned on
>she blows me and rides me raw
>after some time she stops
>comes close to my head and talks something, can't remember what because I was still drugged and in panic mode. Something about "futile efforts" etc
>does some more light cuts around my body, I'm sure I'll die
>she then walks away and leaves me there
>next day a cleaning lady finds me, I report to the police and get tested for all kinds of shit because blood and raw sex was involved
>no trace of her, had a fake name and shit on the hotel and has probably left the country already

I'm sure some of you claim it'd be hot but when you legit to god are sure you'll lose your dick and balls it's agonizing as fuck

If the women in this were fat and hideous this would be accurate.

they hold the stop sign

One time this ugly drunk girl who I did not want to fuck sat on my lap. I didn't say, "get da fuck off me ho", because I'm a generally nice guy. Instead I just looked at my friend like wtf do I do? Eventually I said, "let me go to the bathroom" and got up.

Now, if I pulled some bitch ONTO my lap, she would probably respond it some extreme ass way. Like, "what the fuck are you doing??". But if said, "bitch, get the fuck off of me", I would look like some sort of asshole and I guarantee the girl would have been offended that I didn't want her stupid ass on my dick.

I guess what I'm trying to say, is that there is a double standard for men and women, but it is perpetuated by both sexes.

kek holy shit that was way more intense than what I thought it would be

I would pay for women to do this to me

>"Good afternoon"
>catcalling

>this post

it depends on the person and the situation really. ive been cat called a few times as dude too and most of the time i didn't give a shit or thought it was funny. this one time in a nightclub this older lady grabbed my ass and even started rubbing her hands on my inner thigh before i noticed and walked off but that time it felt creepy as fuck and i felt like my personal space was violated.

obviously i got over it in 2 seconds but it definitely wasn't a nice feeling.

same here, but it was because she was fat.

>get complimented by a ugly female.
>be offended.
how man dicks do you suck a year?
women get defensive on the street because rape.

Why are they dressed as sexy construction workers? Real life male construction workers don't usually wear slutty Halloween costumes for work

I actually hate cat calling. Any reasonably attractive girl gets random men stopping and talking to them or shouting shit at them in the street all the time.

Call out feminists on their retarded shit but it's not unreasonable to want to be just left alone when you're going about your life.

>also bonglander
>men in vans shout stuff to my 15 year old sister all the time

It's fucking grim.

>emma finds a goober.webm

Haven't you heard? Anything can be a gender now

what a faggot. you shoulda told the old bag that you woulda broken her spine if she continued

How many times does an average woman get raped on the street?

all the time man, I'm constantly having to dart down alleys and take cabs to avoid these roving street rapists, they're very cunning and they don't take no for an answer.

Women only hate cat calling when ugly fat men do it.

If Chad or Tyrone do it, it gets their pussies wet.

You sound like a girl. Fat and hideous is irrelevant. Guys will literally stick their dick in anything.

>start lifting
>summer rolls around
>heat a "heyyy~" from some distance away
>turn to see what it is
>bunch of girls waving and giggling, one yelled "you're cute"
>turn head back forward
>walk manually, every step feels like a challenge
>focus on breathing, sound like you're having a seizure
>forget to blink so your eyes dry
I hope I never get catcalled again

you stupid fuck they get abducted.

This wasnt just rape though. You were also being assaulted with a deadly weapon. For the most part men cant be raped by a women.

Depends how many muslims your city has

Then I guess gender just means behavior.

Whenever sorrority thots drink

>not using your man strength to break free from your bonds and turn the tables by destroying her butthole with your large veiny cock

pussy

Chinese tourists?

Hey, turdface, didn't you notice the implications that she fucked him?

>be 15 riding my bike to karate class
>tfw women would call me bike boy

So if I hit a woman unconscious before raping her, it doesn't count as a rape because there's a physical assault?