Society

"Give me control of a nations money, and I care not who makes its laws." - Amschel Rothschild

Whoever wins the upcoming election in the united States of America will barely matter. the people who rule the nation are already decided. The goals of our society should be to technologically advance ourselves, the only reason we still use inferior technology such as fossil fuel is because of the economic barriers that exist when trying to create things like solar energy. Imagine a society in which money doesn't exist, if you need the resources to create something amazing, they are there for you, you need not worry about funding. A society in which are main goal is to technologically advance ourselves, not establish ourselves in the best possible economic class.

Educate yourselves, and discuss society.

Zeitgeist:

youtube.com/watch?v=pTbIu8Zeqp0

Zeitgeist Addendum:

youtube.com/watch?v=HbvCxMfcKv4

Zeitgeist Moving Forward:

youtube.com/watch?v=4Z9WVZddH9w

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=knNjbWKwz8E
imdb.com/title/tt1954955/reference
peakprosperity.com/crashcourse
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fake and gay
pseudo-intellectual drivel

the upcoming election matters immensely. this is just a demoralization thread aimed at a pro-trump audience

you sound like a kid who just got out of his first college class

Is "Zeitgeist" actually a word used in the english language?

Yes.

Yes and they use it wrong every fucking time

God damn, this is a blast from the past. Zeitgeist was a thing like 5 years ago.

Lrn2Objective thinking.

Babby's first redpill, he still doesn't know how deep this goes.

Excuse me? Are you from the past?

I'm not trying to demoralize anyone, be a Trump supporter, i don't care. this wasn't meant to be anti-Trump, I am just displeased with the way society is working, now seeing how it could be. May you please explain why you view this as fake?

Yes, how do we use it wrong? It is defined by the documentation of a societal period, and I believe it is the perfect word to be used in this situation.

It's awesome to drop acid and watch one of these movies, but on the more sober analysis they are somewhat weak.

I'd like to think so, sometimes, seeing as what the newer generations are coming to, but unfortunately, no. I am not from the past. Thank you, though.

If I you did just watch it, good for you, they are good movies

I have yet to try this, but it has been something I have wanted to do for a while. Even while sober, this documentary completely changed the way I think, and blew my mind.

With all due respect, Peter Joseph is fraud, his followers are cult-like, he sourced so much of his material on the works of one woman who herself had no sources for her theories, and the man who he based his movie on wants nothing to do with him. All of this came out years ago. Please due yourself a favor and look around a little bit and you will see.

They will do that to you, I watched the first one like 10 years ago or whenever it came out and found it fascinating.

the "discovery" parts of the documentaries are mostly great, and everyone should watch them for that if haven't seen them already

The proposed solutions are gay as fuck

Where do you suggest I look? Nothing in this movie made me raise a red flag for being straight up fake. Everything they discussed made sense to me.

There is a lot wrong with it OP...

But it has some good starting points. It's at its best when talking about war and at it's worst when talking about religion. The part on banking is somewhere in the middle. There is a lot of true history in the films but also a lot of nonsense.

There is a lot of content and lots of of isn't completely true, but over they are a good series, I thought

how much of this was true?

Horus having a number of attributes the same as Jesus and the stars of orion's belt being called "the three kings"?

I can see problems with parts of it, but what is your opinion on getting rid of money? I really liked the idea of focusing on technological advance, which is extremely difficult due to the economic barriers that were discussed in the movie.

This is long.
youtube.com/watch?v=knNjbWKwz8E

Is there anything recent?

This is bullshit, don't fall for this wishful thinking. Zeitgeist is pseudo-communism which they try to sell you on under the guise of unsubstantiated techno-utopism.

They basically ignore reality and its limits and pretend all problems can be fixed by science-and-technologyâ„¢ which is in their mind indistinguishable from magic. These people are frauds and try to build an online cult. They are anything but scientists. Don't believe their crap.

What specific things that they talk about are nonsense? I have always been kind of a neutral non-believer, and i didn't radicalize myself after watching the religion part, but a lot of it did make sense to me nonetheless, and, in my opinion, justified my beliefs.

TRUMP IS KICKING THESE KIKES TO THE CURB WAKE THE FUCK UP.

What if Horus is-real?

El o El

Thanks, I'll check that out.

What limits are you talking about? Obviously not all problems can be fixed by science and technology, they even admitted that their plan isn't perfect. But in their words, it's way the hell better than what we have now.

I don't have any solutions that I can come up with on my own. But if you have time, watch this documentary, it's about our financial system. imdb.com/title/tt1954955/reference

It was made back in the 90s. It's long and it can be dry at times. So watch it in small parts if you have to. I highly recommend it.

Thanks, I'll check it out.

Wait until you hear Acharya S define research.

I'm off to bed. Cheers!

Take it easy.

I watched Zeitgeist years ago and when I watched it back then I also thought it "blew my mind". However many of their proposed solutions are completely unrealistic and have no basis in reality.

I'm talking about limits to energy, resources and technology, together also called the "limits to growth". It's too much to elaborate on here but I've been learning about this for years and unfortunately it looks like industrial society has no future in the long term.

Have a look at this: peakprosperity.com/crashcourse
I recommend you at least check out the parts about exponential growth and energy economics and then make up your own mind.