Write thread

>What ya writing? describe your story or just give us a little resume
>Do you plan your plot or write it on the go?
>How much do you have?
>What is your daily/weekly/monthly quota?, are you there yet?
>Who is your MC? and describe him/her/it, both physically and mentally, tell us what you based on to create it
>Who is your main villain?
>What is the setting?
>Any other thing you are writing?

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1luPtcABklmTZ0PXow7fT0MoKoXiHi2ToevWCZ6u8x00/edit?usp=sharing
pastebin.com/p3vp7Hcv
vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/yugioh/images/8/8b/DarkLuciusLV8-TF04-JP-VG.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20120424192348
pastebin.com/mvsgPMrf
pastebin.com/YFBy2hTb
anonkun.com/stories/neon-genesis-evangelion-norma-evangelium-angeli/R2YKzHjJgzSe9N58G/home
youtube.com/watch?v=ycfdfinG_P8
youtube.com/watch?v=hXDNGS9V4Us
youtube.com/watch?v=m4DyTjrruVo
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
tgchan.org/kusaba/quest/res/718221.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

Adventure story about 2 lizard kids in the desert getting roped into saving the world from robot apes. I've talked about it here before, but I finally have something to show for it.
I outlined the entire thing last year and starting writing it seriously a few weeks ago.
>How much do you have?
Just 6 chapters
At least one chapter every two days, though I'm taking a break atm.
>Who is your MC? and describe him/her/it, both physically and mentally, tell us what you based on to create it
The two MC's are the aforementioned lizard kids. A boy and a girl around 11-13 years old. The girl, Adelia, was how I wanted to be (jockish, easy-going, wouldn't take shit). The boy, Zaahir, was how I actually acted (awkward, fumbling, overly emotional).
Main villain is the High Chief of the race of super advanced apes that rule over most of the world. He started off thinking he was helping people and protecting them, but over time just embraced how evil it was and enjoys it on that level.
>What is the setting?
A fantasy world almost exactly like ours in structure, but with monster people instead of humans in our civilizations.
I AM writing a much shorter story that I plan of finishing first, but that one is still early on.

Link to the first chapter: docs.google.com/document/d/1luPtcABklmTZ0PXow7fT0MoKoXiHi2ToevWCZ6u8x00/edit?usp=sharing

Do you have other chapters?

I do, but I haven't gotten to proofread them yet so they're kinda sloppy. I may post then later today (to maximize feedback) if this thread is still up.

It's a 40k story that centers around two characters: a former ganger who picks up her life after she's rescued by SM's and made part of their crew (brutally generalizing here). The other is a Captain of said SM's who is adjusting to his new life as a Contemptor. The idea is that the former's life gradually gets better, while the latter's gradually gets worse, with the one gaining opportunities she'd never have had if tragedy hadn't struck, and the other seeing his life and legacy collapse around him after tragedy already did.

I write in bursts. I get a great idea and I write a few pages that revolve around it. The idea I go with gets blended into the rest of the story, and I use the 'planned' portions to gel them all together into something readable, enjoyable, and cohesive.

>How much do you have?

Less than six figures....Oh, you mean written? Five or so chapters, give or take a few sketched out scenes that don't yet fit.

I don't set quotas as it's not something I do even semi-pro.

Mia Aleph is the first of the mains. She's someone who was trying as hard as she could to get somewhere in life before her planet got BTFO'd. Now she's finding that, in spite of having nearly everything she had made into a blood-soaked rubble pile, her life is actually getting better as she becomes a staple of the crew through her wit, tenacity, and pragmatism.

The Captain doesn't have a full name yet, but that's about all I have about him that I haven't fleshed out. He's got a few things going for him. Part of his motivation is a revenge quest on two fronts. (TBD)

(CT'D)
He is trying to avenge his Chapter's honor after one of their recruiting worlds was ransacked by the Iron Warriors. This is the motivation most of the rest of the Chapter shares. The other half is a quest he has trying to find and kill a fallen friend. The crux of it is that the Iron Warriors BBEG put him in a position where either they both died, or he went free and his friend spent time with the Dark Eldar. Once he broke out, he essentially put the Captain in the Dreadnought body, if you catch the drift. As his story goes along, you'd see how his life outside of his physical body is becoming a shambles as the Alzheimer's-like mental degradation starts to see his role as Captain reduced and circumvented by his peers.

TL;DR? Mia = hopefulness / Captain = tragedy

>>Who is your main villain?

The BBEG is an Iron Warriors Warsmith I've modeled after Andrew Jackson. The Chapter has a Native American theme to it. Nuff said. The 'friend' is your typical betrayed Marine turned CSM pirate. Essentially he sold his soul to escape the DE and get revenge on the Captain.

>>What is the setting?

40k.
>>Any other thing you are writing?

Pastebin:
>pastebin.com/p3vp7Hcv

I have posted in these threads so many times I don't think it is needed to tell more.

I just want to ask you for something, Sup Forums:
Which episode (in the episodes list) would be better suited for a pilot, according to you?

Artist here looking for writer. Anyone willing to cooperate on a short story/ one shot comic?

What kind of story are you looking to draw?

I'm really up for anything*, as long as it's told in 30 pages or less.

*There are genres I would have to alter my current style heavily for, but I don't mind the practice.

Any art to show?

No, not really. Tell me what to draw and I'll do it right now and give you an example. I'm still a beginner so I mostly do exercises.

not him but im also interested
pick related fighting dark lucius vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/yugioh/images/8/8b/DarkLuciusLV8-TF04-JP-VG.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20120424192348

on a almost dead Forrest

also do i need to pay you if we get somewhere?
of course i do, so how much could you ask for?

>also do i need to pay you if we get somewhere?
no. like i said, I'm only a beginner and I do this for fun

Also the characters in your request are kind of detailed and I don't want to spent hours on showing a simple skill example, so I'll break it down to the basics. Give me half an hour or so, it's still quite a task, haha.

oh dont worry about the details, on the bad guy, just make it a big grey thing with wings and the sword

thanks for it friendo

the same old story from last time
after the lose of her family nicole is taken to a group of vampire hunters, where with the help of her new friends they must try to stop the vampires on their area, but the universe just doesnt want her to be happy

on the go

>How much do you have?
the basics of the first chapter, part of the second and half of what i think is the final one

200-500 words per day

she begins like your typical middle high class white girl, so she is kind of a cunt at first
after the lose of her family she is nothing but depressed sobbing mess
and after she accepts they are gone and how thats her life now she becomes a decently nice person doesnt stop her from betraying her people(the hunters) and joining one of the vampire families only because they revived her loved one

not really a "main" villain but most of the vampire families are enemies of them, oh and also a literal demon spawn

>What is the setting?
regular world where vamps, demons, humans with mystical energy, magic and possibly other things exist

a "what if lucina killed robin" FE:A fic

Sorry, I can't draw it. I overestimated my skills, I guess. I'll leave this thread in embarressement now.

aww its ok user, no need to feel shame about it, same happens to me all the time

thanks anyway friendo

This thread is......actually relevant to my current activities.
It's a story based on 2 canon characters that revolves around the central theme of stockholm syndrome. Fanfiction basically.
A little of both. I mean, there's a general idea but I din't go with specifics. More of a skeleton structure.
>How much do you have?
25,000 words currently
Haven't touched it in months. Been too busy with work.
2 characters from Final Fantasy.
The protagonist is both the hero and villain of his own story
>What is the setting?
It mostly takes places in a room. Just a room.
Well, I've had an idea for a novella.
You know all those moments in your life when you think to yourself 'If only I'd known then what I know know?' Well, it's a story about a man who goes to sleep thinking that, then wakes up in the body of his younger self retaining all of his previous memories. It then documents how he navigates the waters of his life with this newfound information.

>What ya writing?
A story about two royal siblings trying to get back to their kingdom after it was overthrown by rebels. They fled the land after the rebels took over and went into hiding
I'm coming up with new ideas every now and then
>How much do you have?
Nothing. I haven't started writing it yet
Like I said, I haven't started writing yet
A brother and sister. They're the last of their family after rebels killed their father so they could escape. Didn't really base them off anyone
Some insane rebel leader who wants to use the kingdom he took over as an army and enslave other lands
>What is the setting?
It'll span across several kingdoms with different styles. Technology would be WWII Steampunk style
Nothing at the moment

Bump

I'm trying to develop a superhero with a totally retarded and convoluted power.
I was thinking about something with magic bullets and prime numbers, but the idea is honestly very autistic.

killing one of the main characters
yes or no?
and why

bump

I've been hearkening back, nostalgically, to when I used to play with action figures as a kid. Thinking about it I had a surprising amount of continuity when I did. I pretty much want to turn those old games I'd play into a serial adventure comic.
I guess I've planned them for decades, without even knowing.
>How much do you have?
Therein lies a bit of a problem and you'll see why.
See the next couple questions.
The main characters are similar, but legally distinct from the characters I used as the main heroes when I played toys as a kid. There's NOT-Grimlock, NOT-Raphael with all the other turtles' weapons because he's the only one left, NOT_Mega Man, and NOT-some GI Joe. I've been trying to come up with suitably familiar, yet different, characters which has been eating up a lot of my time. But Hey! I've got a whole slew of "new" properties like the Juvenile Augmented Warrior Sharks, Jarhead Steve, the Mechavolvers, and Fighter Man. Also Galacta-War.
A small evil robot based on the happy meal toy of Beast Machines Megatron
>What is the setting?
A fantasy world filled with various, disparate types of people, geography and architecture that looks vaguely similar to oversized furniture, and artillery that may or may not just be gigantic nerf weaponry
A D&D campaign, I guess.

yes

Because I can't think of a reason to keep them after a certain part. I guess I can have him just bugger off.

might as well post this again

>>What ya writing? describe your story or just give us a little resume
Fantasy novel. main character is a being created by the Gods called a Scion which is an equivalent to an angel. Loses her memories due to villain fuckery and ends up falling in love with the person she was supposed to kill and as a result is unable to stop a world war.
>>Do you plan your plot or write it on the go?
already have 117 pages of plot written down for the first 2 books
>>How much do you have?
actual book only has 25 pages done due to personal reasons stopping me. Plan on starting again soon
>>What is your daily/weekly/monthly quota?, are you there yet?
you make me laugh
>>Who is your MC? and describe him/her/it, both physically and mentally, tell us what you based on to create it
Name is Sara, a being created by the Gods to kill someone to prevent a war. Has alot of potential but has to rediscover it once again due to fuckery
There are two

First one is Solarius "Sola" Invicta. A mercenary from an impoverished nation just looking to find his place in the world. Very Cynical. He's the one Sara was supposed to kill but instead they fall in love. Due to some more fuckery by the next villain he becomes the leader of that nation and begins to conquer the world.

Second is Tiderius. A mysterious man who turns out to be the very first Scion that had betrayed the gods thousands of years ago and is back to get revenge for something I haven't quite hammered down the details of yet.

>>What is the setting?
fantasy setting. World is broken up into 5 continents that are isolated due to an ancient agreement between humans and the Gods known as "The Pact" in which Humans would remain isolated on their respective continents and the Gods would ensure peace and prosperity
Working on a comic idea. not much progress

A superhero story chronicling Quantum and Pendragon, who, when they go to the future (like 1/2 into the huge story I have planned) are recognized as ''the fathers of magic and science', respectively''. At one point they build an orbital space wand. yay.
Still planning it. Currently working on the Chronoseum arc.
>How much do you have?
Over 100 pieces of actual paper with notes on it aswell as easily over 50 worldbuilding documents and character lists and such
Don't have one.
Desmond Wintergrief, physically inspired by Dutch actor Manuel Broekman, while his personality is somewhat in between Leo Valdez with dat Eren Jaeger stubborness. Son to a great evil mage, born without any magic in his body but revolutionizes the alchemy and rune game to become a superefficient superhero. after being a spy.
Depends on the arcs/saga's but in general, Erebus, primordial of darkness
>What is the setting?
An alternate version of Earth with cities like New Hague, Whitetemple, Circle Bay,
Working on building the fantasy world for my series The Queen's Exiles and The King's Sentinels, aswell as Patchwork (think Secret Wars 3 without Marvel-influence), The Gutter Mage and a thingy on Time Pirates.

I'm really curious about this one

this sounds neat, got anymore of it? like a pastebin or something

same for you man, i still want to see more of that and how it goes

original/10
fug user that idea sounds fun like hell

Ive been writing a spidey story set in the 60's where his uncle didn't die, and he continued using his powers to make a profit.
Usually plan it at work, type at home then revise as I see fit.
>How much do you have?
Writing chapter one now.
I really want to be faithful to my the original source so I do a lot of re-writes of chapter 1. But for fun, I'll just write random stories of Peter doing things.
I barely stated yet man.
Its a young Peter who never learned about the responsibility of his power. He uses it purely for his own benefit, and rarely helps others. As the story progresses, what he does as the Spider-man begins to drastically change as he begins to get more exciting offers for larger amounts of money.
I feel like later on, Pete's past choices is his own worst enemy.
>What is the setting?
New York, 1963.
Nah not really.

well thanks man.
Love it. especially the names. Always the worst part for me.

An astronomer gets hit with an energy storm from space and is imbued with powers from the 8 planets in our solar system and becomes The Interplanetary Man
Probably a little of both.
>How much do you have?
Random notes. Working on figuring out his powerset and weakness(es) before I start on anything else.
I uh...don't have one. Should probably work on that.
Jonathan Pratt. A relatively average astronomer. A pretty lighthearted guy who's excited about being a superhero.
He's called The Entropic Man. He's a human from another universe who one time had the same powerset as Jonathan but used it to consume planets and eventually became a force of pure entropy.
>What is the setting?

bump

How many of you guys are your own artists?

A story about a woman with the ability to turn her arms into blades, the setting is earth and is based on Si-Fi, magic does not exist in this world but Xeno's do and I have plans to have her go to other planets.

Some stuff is planed but but change easily, but I do try to stick any idea if I really like and will just change it to fit the setting i'm creating.

I don't have one, i'm still in the planning stages.

She's a 25 year old woman who looks like clarence's mom, even has the same type of voice.

>Posting a picture of her so you'll know what she'll looks like.

Currently don't have one yet.

No just working on this right now.

I plan to go to collage to learn how to draw, even thought I plan to be an writer and not an artist.

Oh wow who brought this back?

I'll have to get better, but I plan to be.

Not mine but here's a pitch some user wrote for a Jason Todd repackage some time ago.

I'm trying to develop some ideas that could eventually be made into feature film scripts, but they're probably going to be live action, including what I think the Ghostbusters reboot should be (they're still women) and a cross between the Revenant with Zombies.

me, im not that good but im trying

bump

Depends on how you do it.

Just so everyone knows, you guys need to read Invisible Ink. This shit is GOAT.

well i was planning the character to go down while fighting one of the big bads and protecting the ones he loves

I have a very simple webcomic idea that came to me in a dream, title and all: Thou Fine Dandy. Would just be about a dude with a guitar and his female Golden Retriever named Phil wandering post-apocalyptic America. Title is a corruption of "that's fine and dandy" caused by the guy's heavy Southern accent.

Heroic sacrifice can be a good way to do it.

It's a comic script / story board for a symbiote related comic that foxes and ties up a few loose ends from the stories that have been told about the various symbiote in Marvel (Venom, Anti Venom, Scorn, Mania, ect)
I write out a bulletpointed brainstorm of various major events and then write the plot in a way so that it strings everything togeather. I start big and work on the smaller fine details as I work through it
>>How much do you have?
Issues 1 and 2 are already posted up and 3 is right around the corner.
I usually try to get a page of hand written work (front and back) done per day. And no, I didn't work on it today, I was too busy reading the storytime threads
>>Who is your MC? and describe him/her/it, both physically and mentally, tell us what you based on to create it
Right now, it's Andi (Mania), the punky teen sidekick to agent Venom that we were introduced to at the end of his run. Next will be Broxin.
Mephestio
>>What is the setting?
Philadelphia right now, moving to NYC, then the wilds of Canada, then into Hell and finally into space.
A few things actually, a horror / supernatural story about a family of OCs, a novelization of mine and my friends' dnd adventures, and a What If crossover story aboit Spider-Man and Batman, it's basically, what if they existed and grew in the same universe.

I started writing this quest based on an old idea of mine.

It's rough as hell, but I'd like to get feedback on it.

got a link?

za bumpo

>Issues 1 and 2 are already posted up
cant say that and not give a link

pastebin.com/mvsgPMrf issue 1
pastebin.com/YFBy2hTb issue 2
Enjoy

thanks my symbiote lover friendo

Of course, I'm going to try and finish the rough draft of issue 3 tonight and hopefully have it posted up by tomarrow

Quest about a blind deer with a bionic arm who gets roped into fighting a group of terrorists and insane cultists.

Mostly on the go due to the nature of it.

>How much do you have?
4 threads that seem to be less shit than the last.

I try to push out new updates each day.

Not much to say about the MC. She's a blind deer with a bionic arm that has all sorts of weapons packed into. Created the whole story as a writing test for myself to see where I could take a random concept.

>What is the setting?
Frozen Kingdom Wastland with magic and chimeras and shit.

I'll link threads if anyone's actually interested in this shit.

I'm doing an Evangelion quest on Anonkun.
I have a 26 chapter plot planned, each one corresponding to each episode of the original series. Not ENTIRELY sure what to do about episodes 25, 26, and if I'll do a final chapter called "End"
>How much do you have?
Six chapters done, with two sub-chapters which I've decided I won't do again.
I try to do at least one update ever monday, wednesday, and friday, getting as much done as I can going from 3 PM to 6 PM EST.
I can't really do the details without getting into massive spoilers, but here's the skinny: He's a 15 year old effeminate looking schoolboy. He was raised on a compound by his father's best friend with child soldiers until he was 11, then he went to middle school as per his father's request (although his mentor didn't like the idea). He suppresses his generally traumatic prior experiences through humor and a "carpe diem" attitude. Because he's a protagonist in a smut quest, he's got a severely overactive libido.
So far using canon angels, but I'm getting ready to start switching stuff up as early as part nine.
>What is the setting?
Some minor changes, like the location of the Geofront being moved to a floating city in the Atlantic, but aside from that, nothing much has changed outside of canon
Not really. Been playing with a few ideas, but not really sure about committing, I'm fine with sticking with one project and don't want to risk burnout.

Well ya gonna link this shit or what?

The world is split into corporations that are almost foreign nations on their own.

Three years before the start of the story a terrorist attack occurs along the west coast of a country that might be America and the Corp in charge of the area sweeps up hundreds looking for those responsible. Most of them are released soon after but a fourteen year old boy who was injured by corpsec simply disappears.

At the start of the story the boy suddenly reappears claiming that he had been in a medically induced coma and had only woken up half a year before. The corporation backs his claims and he gradually begins to reintegrate into normal life.

Or not.

That's pretty much the gist of the idea and I'm still outlining the boring teen parts and writing out some of the fun bits on my laptop.

Sure, I guess:
anonkun.com/stories/neon-genesis-evangelion-norma-evangelium-angeli/R2YKzHjJgzSe9N58G/home

Not bad desu.

Yeah, the start is kind of rough because of the GMod CG I tried, now I'm keeping it to a minimum.

>what ya writing?
A steel worker in Colorado is killed on the job only to wake up hours later in the morgue. Meanwhile, In California, a vicious psychopath rapes and murders his way down the west coast. Eventually, the paths of these two men collide.

>do you plan
very carefully

>how much do you have
184 pages

>main character
The book alternates between the murderer.rapist as he commits unspeakable acts, and the steel worker as he copes with being recently dead.

>who is your main villain
mr. rapeymurderman

>setting
modern United States

>any other thing you're writing

Set in an alternate history universe where magic is real and the catholic church is a tyrannical government, A "retired" member of the Vatican Department of Artifact Procurement returns to service after his brother is brutally murdered by a gang of demons.

I agree

Sup Forums, this is important. I am a few monthes away from finishing my work, and I must know which episode should I start to develop as the series Pilot.

Tell me which episode in that list would be better suited for a Pilot according to you?

Original text:
>pastebin.com/p3vp7Hcv

Bump

A boy falls in love with a girl.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

OP: youtube.com/watch?v=ycfdfinG_P8
ED1: youtube.com/watch?v=hXDNGS9V4Us
ED2: youtube.com/watch?v=m4DyTjrruVo
PV: youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
EP 1: youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k

thanks guys. add me on Skype if you guys wanna ask me stuff, it's D-Djess. I got so much stuff worked out about this world. Currently working on the Warfather arc and Chronoseum arc.

Of course

Biblical post-apcolyptic cyberpunk story about an almighty 70's style supercomputer and one of his followers, who's highly in tune with electronics that he can control them at will
I've had the story so deeply ingraned in my head, that I know where I'm going and what I want to do with it. It's also one of those stories where it's beneficial to come up with ideas on the fly
>>How much do you have?
Two rather lengthy chapters
None, I write when I feel like it. Copious amounts of Caffiene usually help me right better, sort of like an idiot savant type thing
Paulayto Witherford Stripling Karza. He's basically a scruffy degenerate who I modelled after the frontman for the band "A Split Second" in their music video, "Mambo Witch"
Vodworx Corporation they're an insanely profitable company who's name recongnition can alter the sock market at will
>>What is the setting?
Vegas Nova, a two-hundred plus mile former prision state that also used to house nuclear warheads. The warheads were not properly maintained and went off, obloterating many in the process, and mutating innocent bystanders
About seven other stories for this dime store novel nspired OC lit blog on tumblr called "Zebra Print Press", namely "Centurion Noueav", which is like Green Lantern mixed with elements of Dr. Strange

I started an abusurdist one act about two dudes trapped at the the bottom of a swimming pool

i feel like it took too long to get find a way

Sounds like an Always Sunny episode.

Look at you, is there one thing you have done that is good? Did you think this was all a game? "I will go to Sup Forums and I will play the keitaifag with the natives". Is that what you thought? We are not a game, Sup Forums. We are real. This board here, it is real. I think your ban will be the first thing that has happened to you

What ya writing? describe your story or just give us a little resume
Comic series about an angel and freedom fighter battling against machine Abominations. Pic kinda related for influence
Plot is all done, just working out details with artist friend on styling
>How much do you have?
nothing official yet
nothing yet. We're hoping to have at least 2-3 pages done a week posted online

Two MC's

Isaac is a freedom fighter who's fighting against a corrupt government who is thrust into a conspiracy by a radical cult to turn the world into their own twisted image.

Camilla is an Angel who was brought to Earth as part of a ritual. She has her wings removed by a radical sect of the cult known as the Children of Autumn.
Silas Korver, a member of the Children of Autumn known as a convert. He is drawn for whatever reason to the radical sect of the cult known as The Godless, beings who have taken the Cults philosophy of machine enhancements to an unholy level and have completely removed their humanity in pursuit of "Perfection"
>What is the setting?
Every 100 years in the world of Kartusia an Angel is sent from the heavens to help reinforce the bond between the Heavens and Earth. This time however the ritual summoning the angel Camilla gets interrupted by The Godless under the command of Korver killing all the priests involved. Camilla survives but has her wings removed as a trophy for Korver. She is found by a group of freedom fighters and after they themselves are attacked by The Godless Camilla and Isaac are the only two survivors. From there they stay together to uncover a conspiracy that threatens to completely shatter the world
nope

pro wrestling girl school

about 2 androids in a desert world. One is like a kamen rider, he was made for the war but it ended and now he just want a purpose in his life, he owns a helmet and when he fights wearing it he goes full "Ally of justice", his right eye is damaged, he has a ponytail , and the other is just like a girl in her 16-20, she is the key to fix the world ( still working on she)

there is not a main villian, maybe just the time or the circumstances

Any other thing you are writing?
im writing about a girl that fights against monsters and ghosts, she gets "help" from a raven

Can I get a link to where I will be able to read this when you're done?

so, are writing it to be a book, a comic or what?

honestly mine was going to be a animation but now i will be happy if it gets some fanart

Bump

Bump

i like your idea user
but i notice you are really bad at selling it

try to explain it better

>Title:
The way back home
>Plot:
Two average children are abducted by aliens and stranded in space. They must spend the series trying to go back to Earth.
No maps, no translator, no knowledge, no direction, Adventure in the purest sense of the word.
>Themes:
It would deal mainly with culture shock, language barrier, self-reliance and responsability.

Now in exchange can you help me chosing which episode should be made into a pilot?

>Some negroid story
>There is a template but I like to keep it blank for Room
>About 2-3 chapters
>A page a day
>MC:Barnaby Kyle,black kid with Psionic/Generic Cosmic tier physicals.
Angry young man,no father (kek) to guide him and he is really just a scared child hiding behind the persona of someone concious of their actions
>No villain until the second act,even then he is more of a deutragonist
>Chicago
>Nah senpai

Dead.

Protagonist and his sister are humans referred to as being ananeous or blue. The former term reflects their ability to manipulate their universe's energy (haven't decided a name for it yet) for specific purposes while the former is based on their appearance of being gray skinned with seemingly blue hair. Anyway, the protagonist's sister is moving to one of the first colonies ever since all the human countries shut off from the rest of the world hundreds of years ago after it appeared that the nearby continent was going to shit with animals that could manipulate the world's energy going against their behavior and changing rapidly and some countries attempting to use the chaos to claim power. Though I guess I could save all that for the setting part of this. Anyway, his sister moves their for to move along with one of the faces of her religion that she helps out and coaxes him into going along with her after pointing out to him that Ananeous humans don't gain much outside of being in the military, landing a niche job, or being studied in academic settings. Few years after they've settled into the colony, the protagonist has only joined the militia and since their colony is at a location that doesn't have much life in general around and the most that happens is shooting whatever dangerous animal wanders too close. Eventually the MC and his friend are asked to accompany a researcher of the world's energy to catch an animal she saw while looking around late at night. During this, she constantly remarks about how she wants to help her professor on the research they'd started several years ago instead of identifying what the fanua is like and how it normally uses the energy. Protagonist mumbles a joke about teaching him the theory of it, and she hears him then goes on that she and the other researchers can teach him if he's willing. He agrees, and I've rambled onto the character limit. contd

He agrees just to see what it's like and decides that he'll stick with it in the long run. I'm looking for the story to be multiple POVs but this is one of the more fleshed out ones I have. The other was based around a girl who was mostly raised with her father while her mom was partaking in the same religious activities as the other MC's sister and he raised her to believe that out of the four gods they acknowledge, the first two that appeared had more power and relevance than the only living non-exiled one that the anans began worshipping several decades ago. Her mother knows she prioritizes different gods than the rest but never really confronts her on it since she thinks they're walking on thin ice as it is and arguing over that would put a potential schism between their relationship. One day the girl stays after school to finish up work and notices the girl next to her is starting to act strange. Leads up to her flipping out and the girl referring to her as "Manic." Teacher in the room rushes to get her medicine and asks the girl to keep Manic's mind from focusing on too much. She manages until the teacher can give Manic her medicine and take her to a doctor. To finish this up, Manic confesses she tried to stop taking the medicine to power through her illness. She goes on about how the girl was the first person that managed to draw her mind away from it and the girl's mother and Manic's parents decide the two need to spend more time together. The girl hates the idea at first since Manic is a believer of the colony's religion that sees their god as being the only one that matters until she finds out about Manic's plan to figurative unify herself with their god and other things but I'll just end it here because of length.

Mix of both, but more planning than writing.

>How much do you have?
A few scrapped half written drafts. Trying to get one I'm content with. (contd)

I want to do 3k words daily but it seems more like 2.5k a week with all the writer's block I get.

I described him in the first post and I don't want to write another wall of text elaborating on his specifics.

I don't really have any villains so far.

>What is the setting?
Like with the MC, I mentioned 1/3 of the gist of it in that post but I don't want to write three posts on it since I'm awful at summarizing.

No.

bump

once more

nice ideas user
but why isnt your story more progressive?
say make the MC a gay female, or a PoC

you know it wont be accepted anywhere if you dont make it like that, you cislord?

Does having a character be in love with a fictional character count as progressive?

possibly, not enough

What a shame.

indeed

Come on man, don't be a fag saying you'll link shit and then don't. Post this shit.

Enjoy your pain and suffering user.
tgchan.org/kusaba/quest/res/718221.html

Plugging away at this still, still looking for a writer. I'm thinking about adding in-universe movie reviews to my site too, as a form of additional content, but without a dedicated writer for any of this I'm afraid I might burn myself out.