So.... What have he done as the president?

So.... What have he done as the president?

What did he do during first year of his presidency?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

made the rich richer

kicked out some spics

triggered the snowflakes libtards
MAGA my fellow pedes

made a lot of people butthurt

anyway how did that idiot get elected

He SCREWED over SJWS and C UCKS and LEFTISTS... KEK. Also he supports EL BASED CIVIC NACIONALISMO

Made America better once more. He's not a yellow belly like Obama

Destroyed every good relation america has been building for years in a few months

NEIL GORSUCH

The man is top tier. Nothing else matters. Kennedy needs to retire and Ginsburg needs to die

Thank god. If there's one positive to come from his presidency it's that at least he is hastening the decline of america's geopolitical power.

Once we stop being the superpower maybe we'll actually address internal issues.

That's my hope but I won't be holding my breath.

Begun to kill net neutrality.
Changed some tax laws.
Exposed Americans for the naive idiots they really are.

I know, but a man can dream.

>tfw you actually want to know
>tfw this thread will be nothing but memery

/thread

I feel like people have higher standards for "alt-right" politicians. They are expected to change everything to better asap and now but leftist/communist leaders are not expected to do anything

This has to be bait

It's likely not. Just Sup Forums leakage.

well thinking about Macron. His bank account on Cayman islands was revealed but barely anyone gave a fuck but everyone was interested in what Trump has said years or decades ago about women

Obama was expected to stop every single US war

Demonstrated his incompetence.

he was given a nobel price

He has made judicial appointments that are conservative in nature (at many levels beyond SCOTUS), he has signed bills that deregulate many seemingly insignificant things (do they add up to some critical mass?), we has advocated for a budget that continues fiscally irresponsible budgets that increase over time in or order to take advantage of our ability as the gatekeepers of the USD to manipulate our currency and make our debt relatively unimportant (until shit hits the fan and the USD stops being the world fiat), he has also continued stupid war policies that drain our economy. We are still in Afghanistan. We have played a hand in Syria that was only slightly modified from the Obama objective. He has made some of our relations odd. Countries that haven't liked us are left with a better impression while many of our traditional allies have soured against us (To seemingly no affect)

Like most presidents he doesn't really do much at all. The most power they wield is over our war policy (which I feel he has failed at, because he campaigned as a sort of isolationist, then continued to send our men and women to the god forsaken sandbox - and I say that as someone who was in Afghanistan)

The most significant thing he has done are his appointments on the lower courts, which will seep into US judicial decisions at circuit levels and below for years to come.

He really hasn't attempted very much change, and when he has (like trying to have better relations with Russia) they have failed because the reality is Russia and the US governments need the other one to remain an enemy to have a boogeyman to point to in order to propagate their respective retarded policies.

Because there wasnt a Cayman bank account, and Macron is already beginning the 4th reform right now.
And it really makes you look stupid that you consider Macron a leftist politician.

Recognized the truth that Jerusalem is our capital.

you're retarded

He is actually the catalyst of western disintegration and falling back into second place. People are just fed up with false promises and always being the sucker. They can very well see their lives getting worser by the day and went full shitpost on the ballot. Why shouldn't they elect a madman? Delay the inevitable? Fuck it.

Perfect example of exceedingly irrelevant thing that people feel is somehow significant.

You were going to consolidate it as your capital eventually, and anyone who thinks otherwise has not examined the historical success rate of Israel against the unorganized, unfocused, arab masses

>He has made judicial appointments that are conservative in nature (at many levels beyond SCOTUS), he has signed bills that deregulate many seemingly insignificant things
THIS, it actually is bigger damage than it seems tho leaving out the global warming stuff it's overwhelmingly just shit that only hurts Americans. Same deal with the tax bill whether it passes or not.

We have already consolidated it as our capital decades ago, it's just that some people prefer to shut their eyes and live in make belief land where whatever they don't like doesn't exist.

but people didn't vote out of nihilism, they voted thinking he was genuinely going to make things better, his slogan was "make america great again" for heaven's sake

The thing that makes me laugh so hard is the German stance on Jerusalem

Don't sell the man short,he made the poor poorer too

There are of course those who did believe in him. In times of general revision and instability people revert back to the safety of familiars, the strong nation, the race, the family etc. But i'm really convinced that a large portion of Trump voters just want to see the world burn in order for sonething new and healthier to arise.

Really what he and the GOP are doing is hastening the decline of the US. Kinda ironic though considering their branding.

I fear you have more confidence in people's intelligence than I do.
I think if anyone did vote for him on those terms it was a tiny minority

i don't have exact numbers obviously but it's not just intelligence, it also the subconscious , the gut feeling that this present state of things is going nowhere.

Nothing noteworthy

Just a tax plan that barely changes anything

Honestly I doubt things would be any different if any other GOP candidate became president, but still it was nice to see Trump win. Good wakeup call for some people, although it merely delays the inevitable.

He run against the only person he could defeat

Still waiting on that wall.

I like how people think a wall would do anything at all, as if it would completely stop illegals from going into the US. It would be a hinderance, sure, but to think something as simple as a wall would keep out people determined enough to risk their lives is just naive.

He let Assad stay in power.

Pretty sure Shitlary would have sent a full platoon over there first thing.
To bring peace and democracy.
Like in Libya.

Agreed

>What did he do during first year of his presidency?

pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

>implying Trump has had ANYthing to do with any of these

Praise KEK and MAGA my friend!!

Money talks, bullshit walks. The American economy is doing extremely well right now and despite public condemnations any country with a brain is trying to get deeper into the American market. A lot of capital flowing into the USA right now, which is basically what he was elected to do.

he still bombed the cunt though so he went back on his word there

If you combine the wall with increased patrols and technology then it's going to do a lot, trust me.

What Trump says actually matters too, in Europe migrants started coming in waves when merkel gave the OK. If the leader of the country says "fuck off illegals" then it's a deterrent by itself.

>tfw sanders could've been president
>tfw first polish president of the US.
>instead the dems fucked it up
>and american had to choose between an orange retard and a corrupt reptile called human by accident

I wanted him to win so
1) The democrats never nominate a person like Clinton again (see: warhawk) and stop with their weird socjus pandering
2) So Americans realize how fucked up their system is, especially how moronic the GOP is

But apparently americans are dumber than I thought we got the Dems doubling down and the GOP acting more retarded than ever

Whatever. Dibs on Minnesota once the country collapses

Is it just his big mouth that inspires confidence in markets, or did he actually pass reforms that improved economy in the long run?

>I wanted him to win so
> 1) The democrats never nominate a person like Clinton again (see: warhawk) and stop with their weird socjus pandering
> 2) So Americans realize how fucked up their system is, especially how moronic the GOP is
> But apparently americans are dumber than I thought we got the Dems doubling down and the GOP acting more retarded than ever
this.
also biden/webb 2020

Remember everything good that happened is carryover from Obama.

A now warhawk prez would be Sanders who is somewhat unelectable. Not by popular vote, the establisment won't allow it.

Biden is too old and will be like near 80 by the next election. Webb is literally a /who?/ who hasn't done anything in poltics for the longest time and isn't as charismatic or influential enough to off-set that.

Nah, it should be Sherrod Brown / Steve Bullock