Having breakfast atm (moving to a different location later today apparently)

having breakfast atm (moving to a different location later today apparently).

The Iranians have agreed on letting me release a relatively small (but time dependent) financial data leading to Mezvinsky, via wikileaks. (so keep an eye on it, I'm sure they'll release it along with the rest of their Hillary leaks)

Sorry I can't just leak raw data here, but please hang on, some of the data is not really useful for the Iranians, so I might be able to leak those to the public (including here) soon.

Also, I've been told they're preparing a semi-permanent "safe house" for me but that it will take a while.

Can't stay long, because every time they enable network functionality for me, there has to be a guy present in my room. They're actually treating me decently since I gave them the key to one of the HDD containing the mildest type of data I had.

ps. I looked really carefully, but I can't see anything indicating my Z1 was physically opened, so I'm guessing the only thing blocking radio functionality is the custom android.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tamam_Shud_case
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

good luck

Why haven't you just released everything and assured a Trump presidency?

I wonder how long it takes for Wikileaks to release the shit.

You can go to Wikileaks and just release everything

They go through it before they release to partially verify I think so it takes time

Mevinsky...

Now we are getting somewhere with this autistic orangeman

Tl;dr recap?

A LARPer pretending he has secret infos

Seems like another autist.
Sorry OP after FBIanon cucked me I don't trust these threads.
Proof plz.

What's the deal with the Sophie pic? Is someone about to get Franz Ferdinand'ed?

HELLO CIA

Fake and gay

They might be faster this year as they seemingly want Trump to win. Or, shillary to lose.

>STANDBY FOR TRAFFIC

That's about it

dutch trying to reclaim their place as most autistic shitposters

I missed something here. Why are you claiming to be in Iranian custody?

How is breakfast going? I'm sure you are exhausted. Thanks for what you are doing!

Yeah really. All he would really need to do to prove this would be to drop his proxy and post with an Iranian flag.

Yeah, right. What would that prove to (((shills)))?

Those trips provide all the proof we need

Bump for genuine interest

Can you get Sup Forums a special deal on gas?

Kek has blessed your digits with repeating sevens.

Good luck, OP. You're doing an awesome thing here. Maybe we'll see some justice and peace from it. Or at least the right kind of chaos.

OP may or may not have a link between a major western corporation and ISIS.

thanks.

Got to go.

bump

they have been running anti-terrorism drills so i expect an "attack" any moment now

come to 𝟠chan.net/pol/. it's safer there.

well, it's "8ch" but still

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tamam_Shud_case

Fake and gay

The backlash will be massive, we've been told to delete, delete delete, they are already trying to cover their tracks. This will be what wins trump the election if it comes to public light so Iran will have to be careful with what they do with it. Not going to lie OP, you might be getting a bullet.

Please, go to the other chan. The anons there are smart enough to dig and help you.

Aexon Specialty Products in the United States has bought oil from ISIS, shit is smuggled via the Kirkuk-Ceyhan pipeline everyday. Kurds help smuggle it all the Oil companies buy it. Why would you go to Iran with this info, and why would they give you asylum for it

just like your parents.