ITS OVER . OBAMA SAVED HILLARY. THIS IS BEING POSTED EVERYWHERE

ITS OVER . OBAMA SAVED HILLARY. THIS IS BEING POSTED EVERYWHERE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8j9JVQGgwdE
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/06/08/israel-and-russia-bbfs-netanyahus-budding-bromance-with-putin/
nationalinterest.org/feature/putin-may-be-turkeys-new-buddy-after-the-failed-coup-17037
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>a campaign entirely built upon calling the other guy the next adolf hitler also has the audacity to call their competition 'fear mongers'

He just told them to vote Trump, how does that save Hillary?

he convinced liberal youth to VOTE, something that we all know they never do unless mtv or kanye tells them to. They're energized now

How exactly is this "unifying the party"

all he is doing is ignoring the grievances of Bernouts who have been rightly angered by corruption in the party.

Oh yeah they're really energized

They're even more likely to protest and hate Shillary now

They won't vote due to being fucked by midterms and the shadow of their student loans come November.

Why would someone who boos you vote for you?
Or is he saying "vote Trump instead of booing me"?

They are counting on Bernie voters just settling for Hillary, similar to have the never obamas of the Hillary campaign came around.

Will they be energized after 4 months?
No.
Way too many beer bongs, tequila shots and blunt hits between now and then.

yeah dude, Bernouts aren't quite the same as the old white cat ladies who were only against Obama because "muh womyn prez"

They aren't going to "settle" for a wall street whore.

Basically saying to stfu and don't cause ruckus about the corruption and to let the rigged voting machines do the voting for you.

I hope you are correct.

This. Half of them are going to vote third party because they hate clinton so much.
She fucked them then told them to vote for her.

fpbp

lol, it kinda looks like he's saying "Don't vote, Boo." In his jive tone.

okie doke

He calls Trump a fearmonger while he and shilary are WARMONGERS

It would be a treat if the election was in 2 days but in 4 months no one will remember. But I will tell you what they will remember the DNC stole their election from them.

Obama just said that if you don't like Hillary, you shouldn't boo her, you should vote against her.
Totally right, booing does nothing to change anything. You're against Hillary? Vote!

HILLARY FOR PRISON

i am now mentally hill

this was always the case the bridges were burned a long time ago

the wikileaks, and the response by the Clinton campaign by rewarding Debbie Wasserman-Schulz and condemning the Bernie supporters just made sure the bridge was nuked from orbit.

H..he's DANGEROUS

Vote H..Hilary

The dude funded ISIS and destroyed Libya

He's possibly the biggest fuck up in US history

>delegate votes were mismanaged

THAT'S THE POINT THEY'RE BOOING AT YOU FOR.

Jill and Gary are very appealing. Even if they don't win they will try and send a message.

>Dangerous Donald
Sounds badass af tqbh

- cucks from the south

Normies drink from the piss that is our memes. They have no memeing capacity. Even facebook and reddit memes are just sanitized watered down versions of Sup Forums memes.

t. Cuck from the North

The speech was great and all, but I find it funny how in the middle of it, there was a hue protest outside talking about the primary being completely rigged. And Obama even had the audacity to talk about defending democracy with the leaks rrevealing their actions doing the opposite of their words. Although, Obama has been pretty neutral up until near the end.

Also, have any major news networks like CNN or MSNBC covered the protests outside the convention or are they just trying to sweep it under the rug?

nah, he's just a neocon shitbag who doesn't get called out on it.

I mean, shit, Reagan funded Al-Qaeda and wrecked nations, too; Obama's foreign policies have hardly been unique.

>a vote for bart is a vote for anarchy.jpg

>having shitheaded youths go out and make memes

it will literally be the same impact font regurgitated shit forced down social media throats, not meant to be playful or to make you think, but to just shame you for being the way you vote.

shit is gettin old

Just vote for her, you dumb fucks

kek @ dongerous danald

they were booing when he said Trump's name like crowds usually do when the opposition is brought up.

He said "don't boo, vote" as in "don't just shout to show you dislike him, vote against him as well."

School starts in a month NEET, midterms will keep all of them away from the polls, where their only "option" is Hillary fucking Clinton. You would know this if you weren't currently eating hot pockets in a basement

>0.00 has been put into your account by Correct the Record

You can at least not do it for free.

>We're with her.

Bitch you so fat you can't get away from her.

She's so fucking ugly that it legitimately pisses me off. Her physical appearance actually has a negative impact on my mood. I'm sure it has something to do with the fact that she's also a piece of shit but man... Even if she was a good person I still wouldn't be able to look at her.

>Don't boo. Vote.
That's a risky statement. It's essentially telling them to protest with their vote.

Dongerous danald is the only one on the list with any potential, even though it just makes him even more likable

They could easily do both.

But dems are notorious for their issues with turnout. He basically told the crown to get off their lazy asses.

kek

Technically "funding Muslim terrorists to help us take out our enemies" started with Carter and Brzezinski in the 70s.

But at least Afghanistan was already getting invaded and was in chaos. The radicalization happened after the fact

But Obama somehow managed to destroy multiple Mideast countries that were currently stable for....no purpose whatsoever.

It makes him sound like a fucking badass. Don't some internet communities even call him Dangerous Don?

You mean you wouldn't hate fuck that? No takers here?

youtube.com/watch?v=8j9JVQGgwdE

So what happened in 2008 and 2012?

>reading comprehension

Your singles are nothing,

now check these.

>fuck

No, I would go full snackbar and decapitate her.

If Hillary wins I will laugh for 49 days and nights.

>somehow managed to destroy multiple Mideast countries that were currently stable for....no purpose whatsoever
>for....no purpose whatsoever
How you liking that "refugee crisis" in Europe m8? Think that's all just a coincidence?

>daily beast

trashed.

There are plenty of lefty cunts I would hate fuck. That one ain't on the list.

Trump will win.

Won't berating just piss them off?

WTF!!?? I was gonna stay home & boo.
I LOVE OBAMA NOW!

Bernouts won't go vote because they know that seeing the name TRUMP on the ballot will cause mass triggering and the need for safe spaces which will not be supplied.

Trump wins.

Obama The Psyops Master Reveals His Power Level.

Learn this psychological profile well. You're going to need it.

The perfect low-iq psychopath.

old white women were butthurt that a black guy won instead of a white woman

>Kaine says we are a party that does not incite fear
>Dems blame the most evil communist Russia plotting to rule the world for hacking and helping Trump

Nono, trump will win by a LANDSLIDE

Hmm really made me think

I can't wait to read all the shit posting on poll when Hillary wins

Don't boo hillary vote Trump?

>Hillary R Clinton
>Claim the R stands for Rodham
>It's really Rothschild

>laugh for 49 days and nights.

I thought the Olympics were only for 2 weeks or so?

>mfw the babies born of Zika infected athletes will be in the Special Olympics someday.

Ape nation

I will destroy the wall with my dubs.

How amazing would it be to watch Obama hand the Presidency over to Trump?

Don't think it's gonna happen, but still, damn that would be hilarious.

Nice try, for the wall shall be built, in Kek's name, we pray.

really make ya think... Im with her now

>Niggers
>Memes
He who controls the spergs controls the memes

In fact, Obama kind of reminded me of the Joker.

I would know.

good post

kek wills TRUMP will win and drop three a bombs on japan

KEK WILLS TRUMP VICTORIA

the american dream iz 2 good 2 be stopd by building walls :)

Delete your post.

Pretty hilarious

especially since the only reason Russia is doing anything at all is because Bongo pushed them into a corner regarding Syria and Ukraine, again for no real reason.

Now Putin has "somehow" got both Turkey AND Israel to switch sides to Russia

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/06/08/israel-and-russia-bbfs-netanyahus-budding-bromance-with-putin/

nationalinterest.org/feature/putin-may-be-turkeys-new-buddy-after-the-failed-coup-17037

And he "still" has Iran and Syria.

In other words all Obama backing ISIS has done is get the entire world to hate the US.

Obama: You don't like Hillary? To fucking bad now vote

>disabled people
>yfw you can't kill them

Just for that, I'm with her.

oy

MAGA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>Don't boo. Vote.

That's really the most inspiring quote they could find from his speech?

Kek is good. Kek is great
Let us thank Kek for our memes
In Kek's name AKek

>Trump will win

>tfw he said he was embarking on Hitler's ideals when committed to the hospital earlier this year.

kek will Hillary a stroke

Remember when that bird landed on Bernie's podium and everyone said it was a sign that he would be the democratic candidate?

Funny that he is now backing her up.
He has not been that kind to her in uhm ew 2008.
So either he talked shit while running against Hitlary or he does it now.
Come on, Burgers, even you cant be that stupid.

>she thinks her party of meme monkeys can match against our meme wizards

That's not how you do that.

Don't boo.
Vote (for Trump).

What an idiot that's not how you shill.

>Don't protest election fraud and rigging
>Just vote :)

What does this mean to Bern victims?