Why are people even considering voting for a racist?

Why are people even considering voting for a racist?

I can't wrap my mind around that...

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/6865
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I agree those 39% have no idea who they're voting for.

there's nothing wrong with racism, and the alternative will destroy the country

Because American education.

I dunno where Hillary gets her support from, either.

fpbp

Funny thing is the most racist presidents have been the best for people of colour. LBJ hated niggers yet signed the civil rights act. Calvin Coolridge was in the KKK yet appointed blacks to high government positions. Woodrow Wilson hated Italians yet appointed them in his cabinent.

Brazilian education everyone

>monkey
>talking about american education

João their education is utopian compared to ours.

the irony is that Trump isn't actually racist at all, we at Sup Forums just like to pretend he is because his policies indirectly benefit white people -- if anything his racial bias is unintentional

Truth

The democrats want to keep the black man down

It's a lot easier to extort votes out of welfare addled niggers than it is to extort votes out of well educated, self employed niggers. there's a reason the further up the wealth ladder you go, the less they vote Democrat (unless they're on TV or made money without actually working, then they're democrats)

Trump is a pathetic hypocrite who changed his last name to hide the fact he's an immigrant too. Nice try, FUCKING LEAF.

Whatever you say, yankee-kissass.

Except no, we have free college here, something they don't even dream about.

maybe you should really think

racism is statistically correct

You live in a 3rd world country and you have the fucking nerve to talk about our education system..fucking hell

>that image
Greater Israel is the homeland of theJews.

How do you know Trump is a racist? I'm always curious where this claim comes from...

You're part of the 39% aren't you?

Everybody is a little bit racist. I would rather vote for the guy who is honest about it.

Honesty, give it a try.

and you're already off to a quick start to rehearse your script.

"""""free college"""""
I bet you also cry about abusive taxes.

STFU HALF HEAD.

>he personally changed his last name
>the same name his family has had for generations

Thats very true. The media makes it look like hillbillys vote republican and the college educated vote democrat, not true at all.

fpbp as usual

His dad immigrated legally dumbfuck

>being this ignorant...

>claiming to know anything

>LOL I feel sorry for the average american

Why are people even considering voting for the autism-party?

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/6865

But suuure buddy

Clearly a proxy, not even we are this retarded

>not true at all

Why are people even considering posting bait for free?

Stop crying dumbfuck

Shitskin mad cuz he can't float into America

>He voted for Dilma

It's because racists can believe people have natural dispositions and recognize excellence despite the challenges of ones race. A "progressive" on the other hand will expect a nigger to behave like everyone else when put in a given situation and will be let down almost every time. Being racially aware is a skill too few leaders have these days. And yes being so makes your racist.

I wish being a race denier would be a disqualifying feature for someone seeking office.

STFU. You live in a third-world. disease-infected, permanent failed state. Brazil is in middle of a civil war.

I grew up in an upper-middle class area everyone voted conservative now i live in a city with average income owners everyone is a lib

fpbp

FPBP

I wish being racist was punishable by being denied office

Make that among STEM voters and filter the bullshit degrees.

kek

Nobody cares maplenigger

>muh anecdotic evidence

Reminder that the alternative was Aecio "Airport" Neves. She might not be as good as Lula, but she's better than Neves any day.

underrated

>whatever I don't understand is bullshit

Wow, before Sup Forums, how did you embarrass yourself?

FPBP

>Dear diary.
>Today Brazil was not a troll and BTFO of Sup Forumstard fags.

Then Hillary wouldn't be running now would she?

>Calvin Coolridge was in the KKK
I'm pretty sure this is false.

>lol they didnt brainwash kids to be leftists successfuly enough xDDD

>1 post by this id

>if i call someone racist i dont need to present an argument

gottem ph@m

Yet the US has the best schools in the world

>gender and nigger studies degrees are legitimate
wew lad wew

>racist

The only people who discuss race at every corner is the left

You all have resurrected tensions for political gain

There's nothing racist about cracking down on illegal immigration. Enter the US through the proper channels like all the other people who did it legally. Open border hurts the American poor and destroys the middle class.

(OP)

Can you wrap your mind around the fact that Islam is not a race?

Because Trump isn't racist, you brainwashed bitch

A month ago these Reddit people were claiming they were against the oligarchy, now they side with

>Bloomberg
>bush
>clintons
>Rothchilds
>Kennedys
>Rockefellers

How does that feel? Are you just economic parasites?

More than half enter the country through proper channels, and then go off the grid when ordered to leave. Should issue a bounty on such persons, seize any assets they have to pay for deportations.

Did anyone notice how their pictures are all of them mid sentence, making them look a bit stupid, except for Clinton, who has a 'superman' type pose? Surely I'm not the only one seeing this?

Yes, there should be increased penalties on people who overstay visas. It's ridiculous that we don't enforce it.

Thank you, Alberto.

I actually attended Coimbra for my undergrad studies thanks to the Worker's Party's initiative to partner up ENEM with Portuguese universities. Great country, will never forget!

Not by far, stupid carcamano.

>stop studying what I can't study!
>why are there different areas of knowledge than my own?

Of course you can't. You still think he's racist.

>"average american"
>not knowing niggers and spics in cities pull the average out of the top 10

Please graduate middle school

>last name to hide the fact he's an immigrant too.
It helps with integration, don't be mad that your parents didnt have the brains to do it.

fpbp

Stop

Literally none of what you said is true

First post making American bantz great again

Fpbp

wew

No bud it's true, usually brazilian students have to go down a few grades from the ones they used to be in brazilian schools when moving to portuguese schools, and that's in our education standarts

That's because the people who know the truth about race, although they will be called racist, are actually the most intelligent and fair minded individuals around. Because they don't have this delusional liberal mindset that ignores reality.

No he's right.

>1 post by this ID

>"""average American"""
Look at the white average and watch as the score jumps 50 points

First post is thee best post

Oh, so NOW you care about integration? Not 400 years ago? Nice hypocrisy there, bastard!

Why do our high school national college admission exams (ENEM) qualify us for Portuguese universities then?

Don't talk out of your ass, it only embarrasses you.

I dunno man. I dunno how people are voting for her.

So I just BTFO of some Hillary supporters using their own logic.

>Obama is good, look at job numbers
Check your privlege. White's might be gaining jobs, but minorities have lost jobs under this administration

>National violence is down
Check your privlege. Just because less white people are getting shot doesn't mean its good that more minorities are getting shot. That's why crime rate in LA and Chicago have gone up while crime in middle America has gone down.

They had no fucking comeback because to admit the Obama administration did good is pay tribute to white privilege. On the other hand to say things aren't so good means we need to change, and hillary is not going to be the change we need.

What evidence do you have that he is a racist? Is Mexico a race? Is Islam?

>I told them some untruths and they were speechless haha I totally won that debate didn't I guys?

Sorry to break it to you, but they weren't speechless because they lacked a comeback...

I don't think I could ever get these facebook friends to vote Trump, but if I can get them to vote Stein or not vote that will help trump.

Until you get to the actualy rich instead of the upper middle class. The top earners are largeley democrats.

No one cares about Clintons voters.

>The top earners are largeley democrats
[citation needed]

What's interesting about this graph is that it suggests that if Republicans want to stay in power they need to increase the nominal American wage and that if Democrats want to stay in power the need to decrease that wage.

Seriously I have no idea why anyone would vote for "hang 'em high" Hillary "niggers are a problem" Clinton. It's baffling

Hillary is racist.

Black unemployment has stayed significantly higher than white unemployment rate. While white unemployment has significantly recovered, black unemployment has remained the same.

Lmao, portuguese universities have special qualification requirements made specially to allow admissions from students from other portuguese speaking countries

Do all polls tend to overestimate the 3rd party votes?
I know one time 3rd party did exceptionally well but last year both johnson and stein got under 1%
Seems ridiculous

A lot of people dislike both Trump and Hillary, I guess there would be an increase in 3rd party votes

Haha nice try, but Brazilian universities rank better than Portuguese universities across the board.

Check the Times Higher Education ranking for example, the first Portuguese college on the ranking is over 100 ranks below the Brazilian ones.

So why'd you come over to study if you had such good opportunities in there

This post exposes your own liberal brainwashing.

Look closely at the countries on your list. How are they different from America and how do you think people from those countries who were educated in America do, relative to our national average"? Some higher and some lower - no correlation?

Kill yourself.