>you fags think its funny that millions of people were burned alive

I'm officially quitting Sup Forums.
Signing out.

Other urls found in this thread:

continuingcounterreformation.blogspot.ca/2016/05/wlodimir-ledochowski-pope-pius-xii.html?m=1
youtube.com/watch?v=A_sY2rjxq6M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If they didn't burn the ones with typhus, why the hell would they burn the ones without it?
also
>evidence and comparisons
op /btfo/

Bye don't let the shotgun hit you in the face on the way out

>I'm officially quitting Sup Forums.
>a leaf
good one less Canada fag shitting up the place

What the fuck are you talking about?
The holocaust? The official story is that they were gassed and then their bodies were cremated. How is that being burnt alive?

>knock out groups in zyklon b showers
>tie them up while knocked out
>put them in ovens when they regain consciousness
This is part of some satanic ritual the nazis practiced. They wanted to kill as many jews in hopes of preventing the second coming of Jesus

how new are you?

HILLARYOUS

It's Sup Forums bro. Everything is funny. Nothing is sacred.

Don't remember that one ever happening.

See you tomorrow.

wut

gas chambers never existed, friendo

What school did you go to learn this?

Look up Ledochowski and Pope Pius XII

continuingcounterreformation.blogspot.ca/2016/05/wlodimir-ledochowski-pope-pius-xii.html?m=1

Get back to me when you smarten up kid

Nigger you're in outer space

A
FUCKING
LEAF

see ya fag

that's cute

protip, there is zero evidence that gas chambers existed, the 6 million figure is from jewish scripture, and not accurate at all. there were no death camps. just work camps. I know far more on the subject than some looneytoon evangelical such as yourself.

See the post above yours pal

but.. it is funny

cya schlomo :)

> choosing the blue pill
> what a
> checks flag
> good leaf, I hope you kill yourse- I mean have a nice life

I'm not asking you to believe it but what I presented was evidence.

>millions of Russians die miserable deaths
>no one ever talks about this
>muh six gorillion
>all over every piece of media ever
>ask yourself why this is
>first step to the red pill is taken

The pain you're feeling is the truth OP. You can either embrace it or run back to normieville.

>leaf

On purely rational grounds with evidence that exists it's not normal to insist that holocaust was a conspiracy - but everyone is free do say and do w/e on the internet.

GOODBYE

GO AWAY

SAGE

gr8 b8 m8 i r8 it 8/8

>millions
i thought it were billions

there is nothing that even mentions that in your link, it's just a few paragraphs of rambling, unsourced catholic hooey

>millions of people were burned alive
Why are you exaggerating the amount of 9/11 victims? There were only hundreds.

well I dont think people deny that people died in the camps, just how they died and the actual number.

Just a little reminder:

Several polls made showed that the average Sup Forumstard age is around 20 or so.

>the fuck do these fags know about politics lol

Your pic isnt refuting anything! the gas chambers werent for executing but for knocking out until it was time for the live burning.

that would be stupidly ineffiecient

Only 400k jews died in the "holocaust".

Most of them were in train cars being bombed by allies when they died.

The rest were catching typhoid from said train bombings and the prison camps were burning the diseased dead bodies to try to curb the infection rates, even camp staff were dying

Auchswitz had a soccer team and a swimming pool and a dentist and bothered to use government money to feed and clothe them including shoes during a time of war

Many of the photos of dead jews were actually dead nazis with uniforms stripped, all of the photos of gas camp bodies were typhoid bodies

photos were manipulated to make innocent nazi soldiers suddenly appear to be hanging people

the number of deaths has been declining on the actual records every decade

a major supposed grave site's soil is completely undisturbed and there are no bodies there

Fuck off

Not if the goal is to burn them while theyre conscious

Youre australian so you should take everything you currently believe in and then believe in the opposite.

Every single Jew who died deserved it. If they burned alive, all the better.

Only God can judge.

Bump

Thread theme.

youtube.com/watch?v=A_sY2rjxq6M