He has a point

Hate to say it, but it is 2016.

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/6865
youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Chris Hayes and Rachel Maddow are the same lesbian.

MSNBC has literally been proven to be Butt Buddies with the DNC, why the fuck would we ever take them seriously anymore?

Do these people think that if Trump is elected, Congress is dissolved and all powers passed to the God Emperor?

>LITERALLY

I MEAN LITERALLY

c'mon, LITERALLY having to do this in 2016

And somehow it's the Republicans fear mongering

DANGEROUS DAHNALD
Amirite???
lelelelele XDXDXD

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/6865

Seriously, if Trump tried to overstep his boundaries, he wouldn't survive. He's hated by every liberal in Washington and they'll watch him like a fucking hawk to keep him in line. Any time they even think he's trying to pull something he'll be reigned in or worse.

I don't want a Donald Trump presidency, but I'm not afraid of it.

>333

>Obama complaining about authoritarianism

IT'S LITERALLY TWENTY SIXTEEN

its literally july like were already nearly at 2017

What a fucking retarded tweet , he is comparing APPLES WITH PEARS , authoritarianism is a form OF GOV , while democracy is THE POWER SOURCE , it can be compared to autocracy or oligarchy not with fucking authoritarianism

Fucking idiots don t even know what they arw talking about

> ITS 2016
> talking about gender rights DUDE WEED LMAO
This shits not even funny anymore.

>Esquire-approved nu-male haircut
>Glasses
>Literally who
>"Literally"

He's seeing how far he can push his agenda. The fool, Canada has no limits to it's lefty progressiveness.

>candidate is an insider chosen by nation's elites, who collude and cheat in what is supposed to be a nuetral process to get their candidate nominated, effectively subverting democracy
>candidate is, against all odds and against the will of the establishment, voted by the people

really makes you think

Well said. Libtards are so obsessed with virtue signalling they don't stop to think.

>Libtards are so obsessed with virtue signalling they don't stop to think.

Even if they did, there's not a lot going on upstairs.

>Implying Trump is in any way anti-democratic or authoritarian. Also, democracy itself is a flawed political machine.

Guys. It's literally the current year. In the current year.

(((Chis Hayes))) punchable shitlib face.

Barack "Executive Action Drone Strikes" Obama is not an authoritarian...

>history can only move one way politically
KEKEKEK

Trump is something of a Caesarist, even if he, himself, doesn't realize that.

However, I concur with your assessment of democracy as a flawed political machine, and look forward to our Caesarist future under Trump.

"Male lesbian" is the spiciest new meme phrase. Way better than "virtue signalling".

Doesn't Bongo just ignore the law whenever it is inconvenient?

Liberals actually say it's ok if he makes his own laws just because congress is "evil white males"

So which side is he on, mob rule or big brother?

Does he know that America is a republic?

Apparently, authoritarianism is when liberals lose an election.

>current year intensifies

Wait... what's the current year again? Can someone remind me?

>"Man cannot remake himself without suffering, for he is both the marble and the sculptor."

I don't 100% support him, but he's be a truck through the broken political system.

>Brexit
>Trump
>Le Pen
>End of the EU

youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4

>democracy over authoritarianism

meanwhile the party of the president colluded and cheated in a fashion that fits authoritarian governments everywhere

If Democracy is open borders and globalism then Democracy can suck my balls

BRING ON THE AUTHORITARIANISM

The people will decide, not the president.

That is democracy.

/thread

For all the talk of the free pass Trump gets from the media, this blind eye to RIGGING AN ELECTION is pretty epic.

What exactly has Trump ever said/done that isn't pro-democracy?

O look, people throwing around words they clearly don't understand

Hillary is the authoritarian candidate here for US FUCKING CITIZENS

ITS
TWENTY
W
E
N
T
Y
SIXTEEN!!!

The consuls before the Caesars started the slide into autocracy, cant blame them for not giving power back to the corrupt senate/oligarchs

true and checked

idk why they are forcing the first "MUH BAGINA" president so hard, well i do but, there are already female presidents, US will mot be the first

america needs a great leap forwards

You must be the HK guy from the other thread. Post more Asian girls please

At this point I can't even tell if these tweets are supposed to be serious or shitposting anymore.

It took someone a $100k college degree to come up with this.

>post yfw you have a perfectly sound argument defending your support of a candidate but you suddenly remember that it's 2016 and it's all for naught

butt buddies implies mutual fucking
i think its more like a daddy dom little girl situation

okay