Memening

A sudden shift of memes is happening during this DNC. Many posts are being bumped with relative positivity that are negative towards Trump and are treating him as a joke is Sup Forums pulling out now that they know Trump will lose the election?

Just wait for the debates buddy.

Ahhh, seeing him rip Shillary limb from limb will be a fight to remember, but when she takes back the polls they'll back off, just you wait.

Oh ye of little faith. We have faced greater tribulations.

What you have observed is true... The time of the false god Kek is over. No one replying to can possibly get recurring digits, because Hillary is destined to become President.

or being total embarrassment because of how misinformed and stupid he is.

>Many posts are being bumped with relative positivity that are negative towards Trump
are you going to cry lil fella because your lord is getting ridiculed?

dubs of truth
hail satan! and death to orangutan hair dude

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KEK LAUGHS AT YOUR SINGLES AND GRANTS YOU DUBS

Its called shilling for 8$/h

It seems Kek has appeared so I will retreat a defeated man.

But I recently hosted a Rand Paul thread that rolled 666 and got 8 00 replies not to mention other dubs so I think the meme magic may be a pipe dream of a NEET in a land not far from here.

ERRR...AHH... UGHHHHH
Damn you, Pepe!

Trump will win
We must believe

We must keep fighting because if we don't we will end up with even more Social Justice Warrior bullshit.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Wow I was busting up because Kek gave you dubs. Then continued the rain of dubs. Kek wills it!

What if they're being bumped by people that are there to support Trump? Are you retarded?

Shills copying our memes as usual, now trying to create counter meme gods.

BTFO

What the fuck are you talking about.

The DNC flopped

bad vibes all around

Protesters burned American flags outside the dnc.

the usual regressive left

Some reddit shills and SJW anti-nazifrogs are spamming the board with shit posts

Rally The Frog Army this is a propaganda war.