Dude we'll just throw a bunch of retarded imagery on the screen and have no real explanation for any of it and people...

>dude we'll just throw a bunch of retarded imagery on the screen and have no real explanation for any of it and people will call it a cult hit for the next 30 years lmao

>not appreciating the human mind as expressed in Lynchian aesthetics

I'm sorry, it's just too deep for you to understand, can't be helped. Maybe go read some books and watch some more films and then come back.

t. millenial

Awwww don't worry buddy, the new Transformers and the Emoji movie Wil be out soon :)

you just described lynch's entire career
>t. fart-huffing pseudointellectuals

>needing to be spoonfed

It made sense if you paid attention retard.

>Dude let's judge a David Lynch 18 episodes series only based on the first four episodes so that we can t understand anything!

>unga, me brain too small to understand
>you all farty smellpoop haha

You faggots are a bunch of blind followers of Lynch who won't accept that "Twin Peaks: The Return" is a total disaster. This is the final proof that rebooting old series is a really *really* bad idea, since not even Lynch can do it right.

TPTR is not Twin Peaks: it's a bland, sad, and pathetic attempt of self-celebration in the form of an artificial continuation of an unfinished old work. So old that you, the creator, can't even remember correctly. Ironically, at a metalanguage level, the topics of this reboot perfectly reflect what reboots per se are: concretely, a doppelganger, product of a creative void. It's not Cooper who is lost here, it's David Lynch himself. Maybe this is his unconscientious talking...

I will tell you one thing, Sup Forums: after watching the first episode I was actually deceived for a moment, as I thought it was going to be great; maybe it was going to be more in the direction of FWWM but I was OK with that. But then, after episode two I started to realize what was really going on here. At episode three, I started to cry and almost turned off my TV, as I finally understood what was happening here: it was the dead of one of the greatest artists of the 20th century.

you would praise lynch's bowel movements if he filmed them. eat shit you pretentious phoney

>something is only good because everyone has to like it
Kys readit

>I don't understand abstract or surreal art so it's garbage! I prefer realism because art should always depict everything in a completely realistic way. My favorite paintings are still life oils featuring fruit baskets.

>unfinished
what does unfinished mean in this context? actually, are any of his films "finished" by your definition? you want everything tied up with a bow, no loose ends?

Go back to r/cuckhold

Depends on the lighting.

why are you so mad? dawg if you dont get it that's fine there are other movies made for people just like you. Just because you can't appreciate one type of movies doesnt mean you have to project your insecurities to everyone in its fanbase.

nobody understands what's happening, but if you admit it then you're a pleb :)
go back to rèddit lol

Dropped it here.

Like seriously, what the fuck?

i do get it. that's why i don't like it. i don't like what there is to get

your assuming that anyone who dislikes it must simply "not get it" perfectly demonstrates the lynch cultist's arrogance and delusions of superiority

It was kino until it started to move and then it just looked like a weak effect.

It's meant to. All the CG effects look as plastic as possible, and this is in line with Lynch's obsession with texture.

Lynch is babby's first arthouse

I'm sure all of the bad looking greenscreen compositing was exactly the aesthetic Lynch was going for. I think he just doesn't give a shit about the quality of the effects work.

The box creature was in line with the weird unsettling effects you'd see in something like Inland Empire but when you're just watching actors obviously pasted onto backgrounds I don't think that's intentional.

Literally the only people who like Lynch are intellectually insecure hipsters from reddit.

>I haven't seen any Lynch besides twin peaks
guess what, you weren't the intended audience for the first episode

you dont have to watch it if you dont like it.

>reddit spacing

>people who watched twin peaks aren't the target audience
Are you fucking kidding me, jimbo?

not for the first episode, no. did you watch it? it was full of fan service for his films, big chunk of the episode was in new york too

you're upset.

so are you, triggered lynch fan rushing to defend his idol

LYNCHED
L
Y
N
C
H
E
D

>everything has to be the same, why does there have to be something different!

And? He's still fucking good.

(spit)
New shoes.

I don't know if you know that Twin Peaks has two focuses, satirizing emotional character interaction with also a good amount of genuine dialogue and interaction and the occult part. This season has both but with more satirizing and deeper portrayal of people, perspective, and dialogue than any typical character interaction from a show. But it still has genuine character plot and interaction of course, homeslice.

> unconscientious
Next time you try using big words at least check the dictionary, you fucking retard.

I would be the first person to call this kind of stuff out, but honestly user, with Lynch it's not the case.

It does all make sense, you just have to expand your brain power. There's lots of good resources in the internet to help you interpret it.

Reddit/twinpeaks

even our own /tv Tpg threads are a goldmine of intelligent thought provoking analysis.

>this is what dumb normies actually believe

The ass pain this show is causing is amazing

My favorite pasta

The story so far is pretty straightforward if you've watched the original show and movie. There are plot lines hanging right now but we still have 14 episodes. The surreal imagery is there to be surreal and doesn't affect the story currently. Stop thinking the arm being a neuron tree is supposed to be some deep message.