What's your problem with gay people Sup Forums?

What's your problem with gay people Sup Forums?

For every gay couple there should be 2 or more girls available for you to date.

>For every gay couple there should be 2 or more girls available for you to date.
You do know lesbians exist right OP?

They are closet homosexual, no real straight person would have anything against gays.

2 or more girls available for you to date

Praise kek

This has always been my attitude toward gays. Total agreement here, OP

Public health problem: AIDS

As long as they aren't placed in the public eye, as the (((media))) has been doing, I'm fine with gays.

for real I understand being angry about trans degeneracy and forcing it on kids and the like but if a dude wants to fuck butt, let him, who gives a shit. never really saw why pol was so anti gay

>muh dick

Homosexuals are just like any other person, they just prefer dick instead of vagina. In fact I'd be willing to wager a fair amount of homosexuals browse Sup Forums, you just see more preaching anti-homosexuality because they are the most vocal about their stances on the subject.

I just don't understand what's comfy in cuddling muscles and beard. I like how soft clean girls are. I mean, I /know/ how nasty I am so I expect much worse of other dudes. The mere idea of sucking an unwashed dick almost drives me to suicide here. Jesus lord no. Never.

>For every gay couple there should be 2 or more girls available for you to date.

Too bad they're all chasing the top 10% Chads.

Lol. No they don't.

different folks, different strokes

aww they're cute :)

If you aren't attracted to men then this thought should never occur to you anyways.

What does that even matter to you, unless you ache for Chad yourself?

Maybe if you'd be pretty like Anzu I'd give you a reach around~

I don't particularly care about gay people.

I don't personally hate them, but the acceptance of them on Sup Forums could lead to a slippery slope situation, much like it has in real life.

>two vertical bands of red (hoist and fly side, half width) with white square between them; an 11-pointed red maple leaf is centered in the white square; the maple leaf has long been a Canadian symbol; the official colors of Canada are red and white

So you're bi-curious is what you're saying?

>I like how soft clean girls are.

That's why God made twinks.

how can you look at that pic and not be repulsed?

I have no problem with gay people.

Welp. Off fapping to some bailey jay I guess.

Thanks Sup Forums

I'd rather look at OP's pic than another "sexy" photoshoot from Amy Schumer.

they need anally brutalized and mouth raped to teach them a lesson

I don't hate.

I just tolerate, pity and avoid them like I do with any mentally ill person.

Schizophrenic, tranny, OCD, homosexual, pedo, psychotic ts all the same. Sad.

>trans

You have fucked up now.

Turk roach you nasty. Get that mess outta here.

i don't care if you're gay, just don't shove it in my face in public and don't force churches to perform gay marriages.

I need tits man.

Line Trap

i dont have any problem with gay people until they put their degeneracy literally and figuratively in my face.

Is the person who anally brutalises and mouth rapes considered gay or do they get a free pass?

>I just don't understand what's comfy in cuddling muscles and beard
Just a random stab in the fucking dark here, leaf, but that's p r o b a b l y why they call you 'straight'.

The thing about this is that you don't have to go to the wedding. You can be nowhere involved in the ceremony and just live your life not worried about two people being wed. It does not impact your life whatsoever.

Even if I had a problem with homosexuality (I don't, it doesn't affect me. I have a problem with flaming faggots, Milo included), I wouldn't be such a nigger that I try to force my beliefs on others.

Government shouldn't be in charge of validating marriage anyway, it should be more than just a tax credit

>the point

>your head

I don't know mate, there's dude today who take better care of themselves then the putrid cunts we now have.

Muh pearls
>this is gross
K

no
free pass ofc. they just want a hole to fuck, while the bottom is a gay bitch

lol clearly he's not

They spread faggot diseases to monogamous straight people

#GaysForTrump

Muh airborne zika and super gonorrhea. Also charlie sheen. Also pretty much anybody. Medical surrogacy is best procreation

>care about Chad this much

user I have news for you

>t. faggot

>What's your problem with gay people Sup Forums?

They're gay.

And you become a woman

Then don't fuck a person with an STD, idiot.

>that pic

What the fuck is wrong with people?

>>SLIDE TO THE LEFT

>>SLIDE TO THE RIGHT

I HOPE THE MODS GET RID OF THIS SHIT THREAD TONIGHT

Thanks. Are you the other guy's spokesman?

>It's not gay to fuck a man.
Whatever you say, Muhammad.

You're talking about nigger and spic diseases and a homosexual drug addict. Try again cum dumpster.

Really. Really. That is a provocative ad to you? Muh fucken ankles. Oh yeah baby

Yeah for sure. Im so scared. White fags totally have this problem. You get no snatch nor no cock so now blah blah and fap in the corner

The fuck are you even talking about?

Perfection.

Shit. I didn't realize you were a leafer. Go fuck off back to Syrian refugee camp Muhammad.

I just watched a documentary where a guy said the same exact thing as you.
>"I don't want you forcing fag beliefs down our throats
Coincidentally he was holding a "God hates fags" sign

Nothing, I just want something else to hate on than Muslims

Omg. People. They post pics like that. Isn't that so gross and weird? Muh woolen swimsuits. Watrutalkingabout durr
Ok Miss Cleo

>you
>man
you're just an effeminate bitch boy user :^)

Listing a benefit of fags doesn't change the fact that it is degeneracy and harms society.

I don't really give a shit. But I don't think that gays should be pampered, or raise kids unless they are orphans.

>1 post by this id

Troll is already gone guys... Probably back on tumblr by now.

This is kinda what I don't understand. Muslims literally BEHEAD and BLOW UP innocent civilians while level-headed gays just fuck each other and live their lives.

Man how do bruhs get arms like this.

Anyone who isn't blowing up our buildings is fine with me

For a lot of Sup Forums, its godfags shitting the board up because they think being redpilled means being a bluepilled extreme right christian. As for me personally, its like niggers. I don't have a problem with black people. Hell, I'd even fuck a few. But when they turn into niggers, problems arise. I can't respect or like thugs who kill and rob the same as I can't respect faggots who purposely infect other people with aids and walk down the street in a suit made of dildos.

But this is just common sense for everybody. Everyone's alright except for the ones who take it too far

I'm curious as to how they harm society, can you elaborate?

Lifting weights.

I support peoples right to chose whatever they want.
I don't support people who attempt to say that they're born a certain way when nature clearly say homosexuality is futile.
2 dicks don't make a kid, and neither do 2 twats. It's degeneracy in it's purest form.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THE POINT

Does that guy have a pilonidal cyst forming?

Not surprising a muzzie would want to fuck a boy.

They are closet Muslims because no Christian would have anything against Muslims

The world will continue to go on as normal if two guys go their own way together.

>The thing about this is that you don't have to go to the wedding.

yeah, what's your point? obviously i won't be attending any gay marriages. that has nothing to do with what i said. why shouldn't churches have the freedom to decide whether they should perform + sanctify a gay marriage that directly contradicts their beliefs? and why should i have faggotry shoved in my face when i see a gay pride parade on the street (live in NYC unfortunately) and there are thousands of faggots in leather and BDSM gear making out on the street?

if you can parade down the street in BDSM gear, you can also hold a "god hates fags" sign

no counter argument? figures

Yeah theyre already in the thread

its not an argument of human extinction. It's an argument of nature itself

Why are there naked ladies in places? This is how you sound

They molest little boys, and spread dieases.

This is easily proven in two seconds. After you figure out what a farm is you can look up the xq28 gene

>appeals to the natural

As it currently stands, marriage is a process that requires involving the government. Since this is the case, and most people who get married are of the Christian faith, it would make sense that the government decide, not the religion. Having a religion dictate what a government decides is stupid anyways. Ever hear of Shariah Law?

Neck yourself Jared

And the world still goes on as normal.

As far as the whole Pride Parade shit goes, don't ask me, there are weirdos in every group, doesn't mean every single homosexual is like that, nor should it impact your view of every homosexual you come across.

>implying you don't want the fikki fikki

please show me where a church has been forced to hold a gay marriage

i am a proud gay man.

and i'm voting for Hillary, not because she'll be a great president, but because i couldn't take 4 years of Trump.

This is some weak bait

I don't understand hating gays. They haven't chosen their sexual orientation in the same way I didn't choose to be a clung enthusiast

Most outright fag hate is from misinformed christfags and general pushback against propaganda. Most people don't give a shit and merely find gay PDA's disgusting, which is understandable.

12% of gay people have had 1000 or more partners.

almost 100% of gay men have been molested as a child, and now seek to recreate it by getting fucked by older men.

75%+ or more go on to molest little boys

Don't avoid what he said faggot. He's right. Religious marriage isn't the same as civil union. Homosexuals can get "married" same as anyone. But religious christian marriage shouldn't be forced to accept gays. It's against their religion.

Can you take 4 years of the country getting even worse with less and less freedoms and rights under a literal criminal?