Another wasted actor

Benicio Del Toro has the gravitas of a master Sith Lord. But look what Disney did of him. He's just a smuggler, a cholo version of Lando. Pathetic

sith are dead and no more so who cares

Star wars is equally in shittyness with marvel super hero movies now. More like superhero and disney movies are ruining good actors. Benicio del Toro is a good actor who will never again act in a great movie because he will be acting in shit movies for teens.

>he could have been Thrawn
>he's just nuLando now

So are the Jedi, yet welearned that Luke had a Jedi school, and there is this Mary Sue out of nowhere

>Know everything about his role with one picture

he isdressed like a smuggler though

Yep, it's a Disney movie, and considering what they've done in 7... It's not like the franchise is driven by the smartest people around, more lik retards. But they have female leads, YAY

Still could be Ezra.

Is the new trilogy the greatest disappointment ever? The same shit happened before TFA came out and all of that concept art and early scripts got leaked.

a picture says a thousand words

Any confirmed leaks? I remember a big pasta that mentioned Dern's character having purple hair. These pictures confirm it.

I am willing to bet my left nut that he will have something to do with the force. They gave him a fake name "D.J" which probably stands for Dark Jedi.

Only from 2 year ago, everyone was expecting Benicio Del Toro to play some high up Imperial / New Order officer, instead we get a ese.

OK, then tell me what is his personality and also his motivations. With which character will he interact and how?

hes a smuggler from the planet cocainium

Welcome to Juarez

>It's a Rey tries cocainum ore and is immune episode

He should've been a caballero!

Star Wars is a joke now hahahahhahhahahahhahaha!!

why no heinekin

why do you assume those thousand words have anything to do with your question?

Well, if you use a thousand words to describe this character and don't answer those questions, something is wrong.

>"is it morning in America? Somebody better catch the hair of the dog that bit me."