HILLARY EMAILS SHOW MOLOCH/OWL/BOHEMIAN GROVE MENTIONS

UPDATE: OBAMA JUST MENTIONED AN OWL AT THE DNC (ADDED TO OP IMAGE)

Yesterday, we had a thread about Hilldogs email's having reference to the Bohemian Grove, the God Moloch, and Minerva. A random user came along claiming to be a 32nd degree Mason, with pic of his certificate for proof, and started posting some cryptic shit. When it was all said and done he said he would "return when we progressed further."

ITT: We try to summon Masonic user and continue the hunt to discover the connection.

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/1570

Rothschild emails with Hill.

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14333

Moloch name drop

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/5680

Minerva/Owl mention

(Scroll all the way down on the second link to see moloch, there is also a raw pdf available on the site)

Bohemian Grove email

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/11933

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KMhkf5mAGgA
youtu.be/s3YY30UqzLU
youtu.be/88-YHGqf27k
numismatiqueargenteuil.wordpress.com/category/allemagne/
twitter.com/OwlandOwlet/with_replies
twitter.com/OwlandOwlet/status/758494385029779456
foxnews.com/us/2016/05/13/flight-logs-show-bill-clinton-flew-on-sex-offenders-jet-much-more-than-previously-known.html
sosymbol.tumblr.com/post/10169618490/traces-of-a-secret-owl-society-soaring-through
youtube.com/watch?v=qksTlo_1Tpw
youtube.com/watch?v=woAcXSMyCEw
auricmedia.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/The-Externalization-of-the-Hierarchy.pdf
youtu.be/FpKdSvwYsrE?t=3670
theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/illuminati_formula_mind_control.htm
theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/the_satanic_bloodlines.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=qeoOvxOXCBU
press.org/
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1W4Y3NcSYtUgsWfZoZ_jEu78by5CdBH_rthiL-e-WDLE
process.org/discept/2012/07/31/ted-gunderson-death-of-a-public-paranoid/
youtube.com/watch?v=G80VUJeWeLM
youtube.com/watch?v=r5dHhvpHIjM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The owl of Minerva takes its flight only when the shades of night are gathering.

If you can see this, thanks for breaking your oaths - because it's current year.

Watch these three. Each is about 2-3 hours long so it takes a while but >makes you think
Made by Christians but the research is good
1. youtu.be/KMhkf5mAGgA
2. youtu.be/s3YY30UqzLU
3. youtu.be/88-YHGqf27k

There is no global conspiracy of satan-worshippers who sacrifice children to owl gods.

Fuck off

Reposting
numismatiqueargenteuil.wordpress.com/category/allemagne/

Check the final words
>Sacrificing a chicken to Moloch in the backyard.

Anyone know what the letters might mean? Is M the minerva person?

Its in plain sight, all we have to do is open our eyes.

What are we looking for right now? What did masonicanon want us to look for?

Well, if you put it that way...

The Great Altar of Pergamon is considered to be one of the greatest surviving monuments from antiquity. Now located in the Pergamon Museum in Berlin, Germany, the altar is thought by many scholars to be the "throne of Satan," referred to by the prophet John in the Book of Revelations.

Revelation 2:12-13:

12 And to the angel of the church in Pergamos write; These things saith he which hath the sharp sword with two edges;

13 I know thy works, and where thou dwellest, even where Satan's seat is: and thou holdest fast my name, and hast not denied my faith, even in those days wherein Antipas was my faithful martyr, who was slain among you, where Satan dwelleth.

Don't forget to praise Kek.

denverfag here

I'm not going tonight. I'm sorry I let you all down. I think going tomorrow may be a better idea, I just have a bad feeling. I'll buy unlimited data for my phone and live stream it tomorrow.

How can I help tonight?

This got lost on the other thread. Remember The Economist? Is Bill pointing at Moloch in November?

>MUH ILLUMINATI DOOR

The bottom most picture is the tetraktis. It represents 137 or 347. 1=0 and 0=1. 3=Primary colors and 4=Secondary colors. 3+4=7 Which is creation. 7 is mentioned 137 times, in the KJV bible. 137 is also the Kabbalah in Hebrew Gematria. 74 IS JESUS 77 IS CHRIST 74-77=3 TRINITY. God+-Creator=37. Whole=370. The God of Gods=371. 31=EL. GOD IS 137, 37, 370, 31.

C55 H72 Mg N4 O5

C34 H32 N4 O4 Fe OH

God inside you. Tree, Apple, Blood.

LOOK AT THIS GUYS:
THIS ACCOUNT PREDICTED OBAMA TALKING ABOUT OWLS AN HOUR BEFORE IT HAPPENED
twitter.com/OwlandOwlet/with_replies
twitter.com/OwlandOwlet/status/758494385029779456

Checked, also what letters?

Praise Kek for freedom.

These octs say Trump wins anyway.

Sup Forums please, I want off this ride. I don't want any more red pills

How do I take this redpill, bros? I'm going insane. I feel like on one hand most of this shit is us just drawing connections between things that aren't related, but I think a lot of it is serious as well. I don't think 400mg modafinil is helping either

Post more Saturn information, guys.

Kek is with you brother, be strong. Find more connections. I seriously suggest trying to find links between the Clinton foundation and child trafficking

Look at the emails you dunce.
Guys I believe there is something to be achieved when a lot of people direct their faith into something very specific.
We need to will KEK into existence if we want to take the fight to them.
We need high placed people, we need memetic agents with frogs.
We can do this Sup Forums.
Don't let your children be scarified.

foxnews.com/us/2016/05/13/flight-logs-show-bill-clinton-flew-on-sex-offenders-jet-much-more-than-previously-known.html

possibly a lead?

Oh merciful kek
please will you break the clinton foundation?

Read the linked email, theres a shitload of letters like M, SJ, etc. These were most likely to protect indentities, so I'm asking, given the context, what could they mean.
I reckon M means Minerva, since in some other email of hers, it is described as a rank. Probably top dog.
Kek seems to agree given last post.

I'm saving all of this...

Isnt an owl an age old symbol of wisdom? What's so mystic or scary about it?

Be praised! My girlfriend choose the right side!

again, what?

Do you have clearer pictures of these ?

Uhu means eurasian eagle owl in many languages, according to wiktionary.

The fact that Bohemian and Belizean grove do "mock" sacrifices to a 30 foot stone owl in the middle fo the woods in California.

The fact that all of the above is mentioned in the emails.

People get scared of innocent things if they don't understand them.

sauce?

Also, Kek'd

do F3 UHU

sosymbol.tumblr.com/post/10169618490/traces-of-a-secret-owl-society-soaring-through

T
H
E

R
I
D
E

N
E
V
E
R

E
N
D
S

To be fair, we don't know much about the Belizean Grove or if they have the same ceremony or not.

I laughed.

Good. Ask away.

Use your neo-cortex, friend.

Greeks used to sacrafice to the owl as a symbol of Athena. Maybe theyre just role playing lol?

fucking saved

This needs to be looked at. Do any heads of state go here

Thread Music:

youtube.com/watch?v=qksTlo_1Tpw

youtube.com/watch?v=woAcXSMyCEw

------------------

Externalization of the hierarchy - auricmedia.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/The-Externalization-of-the-Hierarchy.pdf

----------------------

Bohemian Grove Ritual - youtu.be/FpKdSvwYsrE?t=3670

----------------

How to create Mind Control by Fritz Sprinmeyer

theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/illuminati_formula_mind_control.htm

-------------------------

Illuminati Bloodlines

theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/the_satanic_bloodlines.htm

-------------------------

Pic related

RARE

>citation needed

Pay no heed.
Just a condescending /x/er making shit up.
We're dealing with shit that has solid basing: Clintons emails. Stick to that and find what you can.

Two threads ago Denverfag !w1/6mH7lqs posted the picture.

youtube.com/watch?v=qeoOvxOXCBU

Here's the owl obama mentioned in his speech an hour ago

press.org/
Does this mean anything?

There has been a comprehensive spreadsheet created on this.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1W4Y3NcSYtUgsWfZoZ_jEu78by5CdBH_rthiL-e-WDLE

Thank you.

Don't bring Occam's Razor into this shit.

the Jeffrey Epstein/Bill Clinton redpill (pic related), I think it's maybe related to the child trafficking

The reason I ask, is because I believe it to be a depiction of a celestial phase.

this is actually another level of wtf

2/2

>The NPC is said to have been established in Washington DC in 1908, soon after elites and journalists on the West Coast established the Bohemian Club. Most presidents have lectured here, and both Carter and Reagan announced their candidacies for president here.

“Through its doors have come presidents, premiers, kings and queens, Cabinet secretaries, senators and House members, movie stars and sports heroes, titans of business and finance – just a who’s who of the 20th and the 21st centuries. Here they have found a willing audience of reporters waiting to grill them with questions, interpret what they say and send the news around the world.”

—National Press Club website

>Mystical symbolism in NPC’s logo reveals influence from Bohemian Grove’s Owl Shrine. But is there a link? If so, what exactly is the connection?

>Unlike the Bohemian Grove, there are no known “occult” ceremonies attached to the NPC. However, unique and mysterious owl symbolism is certainly present here.

>A March 28, 2010 article titled Owls Honor Helen Thomas; Everyone has a Hoot said things like:

“Helen Thomas, dean of the White House press corps, was inducted into the Order of the Owls Thursday night during the Spring Hoot of the Club’s Silver Owls.”

“The ceremonial award bestowed on Thomas recognizes “birds of a unique species, weathered and wise, who have nested at the National Press Club and demonstrated that they give a hoot for Washington journalism.”
“Mae Scanlan, wife of Golden Owl Tom Scanlan, produced a batch of parodies for both the Silver Owls and the Owlets quartets. The young members responded with “We’ll be Loving You, Owl-ways.”
“Ten new Golden Owls (members of 50 years) were recognized, along with 40 Silvers (members for 25 years).”pace

I was asked no direct questions. McKinley, Ohio L #431 will now be leaving.

What was its history during WW2?

These people cant decide if moloch is an owl or a cow.

Sage this slide thread please.

>at the darkest moment comes the light

It's always darkest before the don

Honestly, I believe they use them for sex as well as sacrifice. How many children just go missing each year with no trace?

Seen it.
Can't wait for more shit to pop up.

Just found about the fine structure constant through the chemical formulas you mentioned (feel kinda dumb not knowing about it before)... 137, man...

Masonic user? is that you?
Are you at an airport?

abc

Please do like the smallest bit of research on the Bohemian Grove you miserable fucking retard

i thought those were going to be coordinates for a second...

>mfw reading this

process.org/discept/2012/07/31/ted-gunderson-death-of-a-public-paranoid/

NIGGA, i took 300 mg of modafinil today. that shit changed my life, didnt realize how bad my sleep apnea was affecting my life until i tried that beautiful shit

shiiiit let's just sit back and listen to this as the ride never ends.

It appears to have come from Google, only managed to find a slightly clearer version of the same picture.

No such thing.

and if it is you guys are just hyping it up.

If old people had super powers im pretty sure they would be doing alot more or video proof of it.

Modafinil discussion sesh? It's wonderful.

Shot 2 owls dead 2 years ago. Cut off one of their feet and mummified it into a necklace. Sadly no longer have the necklace I lost it when I moved.

Does that mean kek will hear my prayers?

Give the mare a kiss when you go tmrw or its fake

>No such thing.

It's literally in the email in the OP stop being lazy

>If old people had super powers im pretty sure they would be doing alot more or video proof of it.

Here you go

youtube.com/watch?v=r5dHhvpHIjM

anyone call those numbers yet?

Hey guys looks like we got ourselves a shill

Begone representative of Moloch, you have no power here! KEK PRAISE