Spend 6 decades trying to convince the world that Hitler was german so he doesn't get associated with them

>spend 6 decades trying to convince the world that Hitler was german so he doesn't get associated with them
>end up being best known for some psycho rapist who locked his daughter in a dungeon and raped her

Do they deserve it?

Bump

The only things I associate Austria with are Ski and comfy mountain villages tbqh

i associate austria with beautiful nature, high standard of living and one of the best cities in the world

They've been trying to destroy France and therefore Europe since eight hundred years. Don't trust their "we wuez just comfy" shit.

Yes.

Fuck my country.

Alpine Hillbillies.

Austrians have sucessfully repelled Turks from Europe (not alone but still) and fought the eternal
pr*ssians for most of their history

Also classical music and shiet

>fought the eternal
>pr*ssians for most of their history
Except this is invalidated by how many times they've tried to erect the HRE as a monolith to beat up French across history. That said, I really would've preferred a Habsburg Germany to the prussian von Hozerhollern Germany we got that tried to destroy Europe twice.

Yes, Tirol ist nicht österreich

>Austrians have sucessfully repelled Turks from Europe

I don't get this obsession over turks? Were they the first one's to rape in pillage in Europe?

Were they the first ones to forebly convert natives populations to a sandnigger religion?

Were they the fiirst ones from outside europe to settle in Europe by force?

What is all this butthurt about turks? They did everything literally any european population has done and probably did 10 times less than what "europeans" did to each other.

>France and therefore Europe
lol

We got a problem here (Tri)user?

France is the heart and soul of Europe.
>France takes up a christian king
>all of Europe takes up a christian king
>France starts to centralize its monarchy
>Europe does the same
>France has a liberal revolution
>all of Europe follows suit

Don't insult our Lord and Savoir Fritzl!
Go and suck a Emo dick, while you wife cucks you with one!

Africa shut up!

Snow Australians are such lunatics who either start world wars, rape, or become American politicians.

Every Austrian that i met here is a nu male tho

Süd Tirol is not Italy!

I see I willl have to beat up the unholy alliance that Magyars and Huns teaming up is.

Getting ready for me to get Franchet d'Esperey out of cryosleep.

>Brit posting
Nigel you'll be arrested in 2 minutes for expressing your thoughts, also 2 years prison for a butter knife!

Your country is an absolute chaos, your leader is an "Ex" Rothschild Banker, you have 6 million Niggers, 3 million Arabs and god knows how many Gypsies.
Also your Ex leader was a Hungarian Gypsie.
You are as poor as a non EU Eastern European country, and you have weekly terror attacks.
You are most known for fucking Niggresses in your colonies, and giving up wars.
You will be an African colony by 2035.

Stop embarresing yourself.

>your leader is an "Ex" Rothschild Banker
So was Pompidou and he wasn't that awful of a president. I'd rather we have someone smart who knows how to run by numbers than a retard who's been a politcian his entire adult life.

And true, there's lot of blacks here, but a lot are from our carribean islands and are actually very christian and humble.

>was a Hungarian Gypsie.
Noble actually.

>and giving up wars.
How did we end up defeating ypu and making your country an ass of itself then?

Thank you for confirming were are nothing but racist hillbillies with Paranoia, du Vollkoffer

This is a joke about politician. You see it reads "what is green and has 3,8%". What's ingenious about the image that follows is that it depicts both a lady politician and a beer. Where is the sense in that you may ask? Well what's rather cunning is that the politician is a green (term for ecologists in politics), and has only 3.8% of her country's vote. But quite coincidentally, that beer on the right is green and also has 3.8%, but rather in its alcohol rate.

Very funny honestly.

Wie geht's, Ösi ?

With morons like you in our country we will never be Nr.1. again. Just a more shizophrenic, german speaking Hungary.

Congratulations

they are a pain in the ass in eu4

Was geht Pifke?

>Austrians have sucessfully repelled Turks from Europe

Fratre, I live in Austria, you have more Turks here than in Istanbul. I am originally from Sarajevo, and that city looks like a fucking scandinavian metropolis in comparison to Vienna.

Yes, but Turks are not europeans they are non-europeans, scum, vermin, untermensch. If a bro hits you, he's still a bro. If a turk hits you, you have to wash out the disease.

Our ancestors would have felt the same way about a lot of other european people. (Serbien muss sterrbien for example) Also a lot of modern Europeans have non-european ancestors, Hungarians, Balkans,Finns, Russians, Sicillians, Spaniards, Greeks, etc.. but we get along fine.

Patriotic bump.

>germ """"" humour """""