Can we rangeban Canadians already?

can we rangeban Canadians already?

I second this

No lol ;v

I third this

I fourth this

Why even post anime girls when western cartoons are vastly superior?

>Mommy some Canadians hurt my feelings waahhhhh

GETw a grip you faggot

A FUCKING LEAF

FUCKING LEAF
U
C
K
I
N
G

LEAF
E
A FUCKING LEAF
FUCKING LEAF

I fifth this

damn, ill have to get proxies from a new country

63% WHITE
%
W
H
I
T
E

I appreciate your shitposting Canada. It's not as immediately funny as Australia but the amount of butthurt you cause warrants recognition. It's more of a slow burn type of shitpost, a long con.

>Autistic Anime Poster
kys please, Canadians are god's chosen we're better than you, I'm pretty sure the US is more likely to get banned cause no one likes niggers like you.

>this triggers the Sup Forumslack

Shut the fuck up.

I wish

While I despise Canadians for the total cunts that they are, I don't support Sup Forums banning people just because the're from a certain region in the world

>>>/reddit/

Thinks up "rageban".
But how can I use it?
ยก CANADIANS!
Starts thread.

Solid work, Pedro.

>God's chosen people
one of the many he chose to abandon

>t. Canadian with an Aussie VPN

You aren't fooling me m8e

It wasn't always like this. We Canadians were respected, feared even with our well educated and reasonable posts here on Sup Forums that cut through the endless memefagging

We'd drive the conversation back on topic when Americlaps and Ausfalians spammed those nasty EURO CUM GUZZLER images every time a eurofriend said anything

But what drove this place to the depths was obsessive POO LOO posting. This made everyone feel like spamming a meme in response to a flag regardless of the content of the post was what Sup Forums was all about

It didn't help that Trudeau was such a leftist toolbag. That, together with endless "FUCKING LEAF" posting forced us to embrace the shitposting ways of the rest of the board.

Dave Keon says, "No".

quads of acceptance. you can stay :3

WORSHIP MY QUADS
tfw quad leafposter

leaf magic summons quads

"It's what we do, eh." - A. Fucking Leaf, Author