-hire a lot more mods

there, not only Sup Forums fixed but 99% of 4chans issues fixed as well

We found the nu-user

remove anything to do with Trump or politics honestly

Kill the phonies

>"those alt-Drumnphfs really put my femmyponypeenyweenie in a twist XD"

So Reddit?

nice false flagging Sup Forumsyp

by making new boards for the trash that is filling up this board which has nothing to do with television or film
>/cel/
>/cape/
would be good either that, or let Sup Forums wallow in its filth and let us escape with /film/ which would be the easiest solution imaginable, and have /film/ be like the /vr/ of Sup Forums with a 10 year rolling ban on modern movies

so Sup Forums gets to be the same way it is now with blockbuster shit and television discussion along with the retarded politics and celebrity bullshit but people who actually want to talk about film can do it without their threads being shot down to page 10 in 20 minutes

as a veteran of the paedo, abatap and bane days, i'd say it's in a pretty good position overall right now.

BAN EVERYTHING

EVERYTHING

BAN IT

>-country flags on every board
>-delete Sup Forums
lol

RAISE THE AGE LIMIT TO 25

WE

MUST

BAN

EVERYTHING

EVERYTHIING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There's less tripfagging and a lot less generals than other boards.
I'd say we are doing pretty good.
Of course we can ban /got/ and /who/ and then we'd reach perfection.

you can't dictate to people so you can't change shit. you can try to lead by example but that will fail. you just wanted a meta thread, you little shit.

Treat Sup Forums like the containment board that it is and ban people who post Sup Forums threads.

investigate 3 11

Make a /film/ board and leave Sup Forums totally separate.

guys

GUYS

what if....

we ban

EVERYTHING

Make Sup Forums a red board

>I have a penis and it wants to say hello to a vagina

Funniest thing I've read today so far

The trash of this board is represented by three main categories:

>identity politics crybabies (Sup Forums)
>celebrity gossipers
>people who like memes

The issue is if you ban them you lose most of your traffic, so it won't happen. The simple fact is that Moot fucked up and allowed his site to become trash, and it can never go back to how it was. That's why he left, he realized he broke it.

EVERYTHING

IT MUST BE BANNED!

reminds me of this

youtube.com/watch?v=tS_Xq7gSCBM

EVERYTHINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

BANNNNNNNNNN ITTTTTTTTTTTTT

BAN FAKE NEWS FFS

>he posts it multiple times a day
lol
there is no fix, only shitposting

What did /who/ ever do to you? They're well-behaved.

Typical SJW.

>thinks sex happens like one of his Cartoon network cartoons where he playfully jiggles his withered little dick like a silly puppet in front of a girls "giggly" vagina, tee hee!

>thinks people who think for themselves are "total jerks"

>throws up all the typical Freud flags by focusing on his obsession with dressing like gay brony Muppet in order to lure 9 year old kids

>"lol so randumb"

Now that the blue bars are added there's no excuse for banning me for posting evidence that the mod swaglord has a direct financial incentive for allowing Sup Forums and alt-right shitposting to flood the site right?

I've been on Sup Forums for a long time but today is my first time going through the Sup Forums catalog and getting a feel for the culture of the board. I've been watching a lot of movies lately and was hoping for some intelligent discussions on film and maybe some recommendations, but fuck. This place seems like even more of a shit show than Sup Forums or /lit/.

An outsiders advice would be to ignore most threads relating to new/trending movies and shows. Ya'll got like fucking 5 Alien threads and 6 Lynch/Twin Peaks threads going right now. Then again its my first time here so I likely don't have a proper grasp of the real problems.

Also, does anybody have any film top-list jpgs for a newbie? Or genre guides? Cheers.

Remove anyone that started using Sup Forums after 2013 and maybe even 2011 just to be safe
Remove those who insult our friends
Remove mobile posting

today is actually better than most days

most days I can take a screenshot of the catalog and cross out at least half the threads for being off topic bullshit

>he's against Lynch threads

Not at all. But why not have one? Or maybe two?

Also it's this kind of nonsensical unfunny shitposting that has fucked almost every board on the site. Shut your fucking mouth.

welcome, newfriend. enjoy your stay on Sup Forums!

remove Sup Forums
remove reddit
make generals into comfy safespaces
add some sort of metacritic score for settling the dust and clearing up who was in the wrong here
allow celebrity gossip and braaap posting
more ovals
more memes
less drama
100 years morty
big guy for you
remove hotheads
more levity and memes (and fucking more kino suggestions I only come here when I want to find something to watch I wouldn't know who refn was or even that he was /ourguy/ if it weren't for this board or maybe /r9k/'s obsession with it at the time)
less srs bznz and normie real world current events and politics reeee
less /qa/ no one reads these threads you turbo autists

>have something thoughtful and intelligent to contribute to the conversation
>understand that taste is subjective and it's okay for people to like things that you do not
>remember everybody is here for the same reason, to celebrate and discuss film and television
>don't feed the fucking trolls, don't enable shitposting by responding to it