TRAILER IS FUCKING NIGGERS

TRAILER IS FUCKING youtube.com/watch?v=giYeaKsXnsIUP NIGGERS

>Game of Thrones in 2017

Maisie looks fat

>The New Season
Should have called it The Final Season

I love how Sup Forumstards are threatened by black characters that LITERALLY HAVE THEIR FUCKING DICKS CHOPPED OFF

Like seriously, they're all a bunch of servile, barely literate, eunuch war slaves. What could they POSSIBLY do to be less threatening to you cucks?

But it's not. There's one more after this.

What is that city where Daenerys arrives to?

Oh fuck off, its not an unknown movie. Its actually one of my favorites. Dont flatter yourself like you know something that isnt completely obvious

I am hyped, fuck you who hate GoT because it's popular

I think its Dragonstone

who are you talking to?

I'm hyped, and I don't even watch this show.

Oh shit son, she's on King's Landing's doorstep.

That would make the most sense. It's the traditional Targaryen seat (second to King's Landing) and pretty much completely undefended after Stanniscuck went north.

Dragonstone, I think. It's the original headquarters of House Targarian before they took over Westeros.

Stannis had been holding it up until the War of the Five Kings, so it's pretty much open for Dany to take over. Plus all that "history repeats itself" motif and whatnot.

why is maisie so fat

OP

That reminds me. What the fuck was that Grey worm/Missandei sex scene in the trailer about? The fuck is he gonna do, scissor her? Or is he gonna grow his dick back through magic?

Fucking awesome. And Melisandre was there wasn't she?

shes having my baby

its a winter coat of hers

you don't need a dick to have sex

HYPEEEEE

>The fuck is he gonna do, scissor her?
Kek

Lol. Winter is coming. We need half year more to shoot winter scenes.
Literally no winter, no snow scene.

O-okay

I mean they never really clarify whether the unsullied had their penis and balls cut off, or just the balls.

She's pregnant with Jaqen's baby.

I would think that the dick itself would be the thing to cut off.

Yup, leaks confirmed

Jon with wildlings north of the wall. Are they going up there to bring Bran home or something?

in the books at least they go into some details on this. regular eunuchs are generally just the balls but unsullied it's everything.

Literally who the fuck cares. The show ended with Stannis' death

>still being this butthurt

>Missandei pulls down his pants
>Finds swollen nub on his crotch like pic related
>proceeds to rub her clit against it for 5-10 minutes

kek

Melisandre/Daenerys sex scene when

kinda confirms the leaks were true?

So what about the Cleganebowl, is it still happening?

Who are the enemies to the West Cersei talked about? North is Jon, East is Dany and South is Dorne but who the fuck is coming from the West, the Ironborn?

Comment section is savage af

Season 2 I think. Maybe 3.

Possibly the Tyrells, but then again they're allied with the Sand snakes at this point

The ship didn't tip you off?

>duh gre woh is hya

goddamn I hate that fuggen fag

Its dragonstone for sure
She is standing in front of the same table stannis did when he was at dragonstone

This looks absolutely shit, as expected.

They fucking showed an Ironborn ship when she mentioned the west.

>twitch emote 2017

I was pretty disappointed with last couple of seasons, but this does look good. I've been tired of Daenerys's shit across the sea, at least now her plot will have some influence on the overall story.

Not to mention hes wearing wildling clothing instead of his own

>Yara/Asha fucking with Oberyn's waifu

They may at least pick someone hot for lesbian scene. I have no problem with Yara, she's at the very least fugly, but that sand skeleton is terrible choice.

reminder that GOT hasn't released a trailer as good as season 3s yet

are we gonna get Unsullied Vs lannister in season 7

Looks gay as fuck

>are we gonna get
No we're not.

Who else /forgot-most-of-stories/ here? I just don't give a fuck anymore, long are gone the days of anxiously awaiting for trailers. And now they're playing the most winterish season to date in the middle of fucking summer.

i don't give a fuck about any of it anymore, D&D are the biggest hacks on the face of the planet

>b-but muh pol obsession
Hi pol.

Pls save house lannister

can someone give me a quick rundown of what this is even about

never saw a single episode, though i've jacked off to some of the nude scenes

war of the roses: american take edition

>she's at the very least fugly
What do you think that means? You know know "fugly" is a contraction of "fucking ugly" right? It's not better than just "ugly".

>showrunner's pet in the thumbnail
Is this even worth watching?

Buncha fucks fight to become king/queen, meanwhile ice zombies are coming from the north. A lot of violence, sex and some magic in between.

I'm not looking forward to it at all, GoT is so shit now. The only thing i'm mildly excited about is the memes.

As shit as this show is, at least it looks cinematically improved.

two hacks' take on a mediocre wanna be edgy fantasy book series

First three seasons are quality then it goes to shit.

kek

Is this going to be the new meme?

Why the fuck is everyone in love with this chick praying for her fall from grace so bad she deserve nothing

RIP Yara

And George abandoned the books for this shit?

>mfw Dany wins the throneb owl and kills Cersei and the White Walkers and makes Jon Snow her wife and lives happily ever after and the last scene of the series is her on the throne saying into the camera "This truly was a song of ice and fire"

Happily this fucking dyke dies. I hope her uncle rapes her horribly first then burns her to death. But of course Dabid and Dabeed won't do any of it and will probably job her off screen after showing her dyke out for two minutes. Dumbest shit ever was her saying she was going to fuck the tits off of a chick. With what? Tongue and fingers? Fags are fucking insane.

Buddy look at the pic of her making out with the girl who uses poisoned lipstick to kill girls she makes out with

some fuckers are actually wishing for that shit

>thread jsut started
>literally no conversation yet
>"I LOVE HOW POLE IS CLEARLY BUTTHURT ABOUT BLACKS AND WOMEN IN THIS TRAILER WOW HOLY SHIT"

What the fuck are you even talking about?

Get over it

>Fat King dies, the next King's two uncles rebel and both also claim to be King, and the North and a bunch of islands both claim independence with another two Kings and join in as well and have a five way war.
>Meanwhile the children of the king before the fat king fuck about in a desert. With Dragons. This might become more relevant in season 7
>Meanwhile some bastard fucks about in the snow next to a big ice wall. With Zombies and Giants. This might become more relevant in season 7.

>The show ended with Tywin's death
FTFY

>The show ended with Sean Bean's death
ftfy

Will it be good?

>The Watchers on the Wall
>Hardhome
>Battle of the Bastards

Jon Snow has been in the best 3 episodes of GOT.

How does it make you feel?

Hella epic! Im hype as fuuark

So, it's poison then? Her death should be sweet. I wonder if she'll cough up a lung. Or maybe her guts will rupture and she'll vomit bile and bowel essence all the while shitting out copious amounts of blood and shit.

Glad to not be a Stannisfag

You should end your miserable existance then

So why are they marketing it as an action movie? There is literally nothing interesting about the story anymore. Now it looks like a SyFy fantasy schlock show.

this is epic!

The bones trailer was fucking godly. Seeing all those scenes from a storm of swords coming to life. My dick was diamonds

Because the story is coming to and end you dumb bastard. Shit's finally going down.

What's going down? An explosion at the second rate FX factory? Or was this "mature" show for teens/preteens all along?

I feel like I need a refresher, can barely recall what's going on anymore

Who's on team lannister still?

Think of it like any RPG ever

The end is always a boss rush

Who thinks she will be frozen to death, and not get the crown?

Will that Winter they preach about ever come?

Nice fetishes you've got there.

Last words of this season will be a Stark saying Winter Is Here

The first shots looked good but past that it seems cheap. The director who did the best episodes isn't returning. Where as the one who did the worst, is.

Kek. Everyone I know criticizes it for being nothing but boring people talking in fancy castles.
Can't please everyone.

The last line of the series will be, "Oh lookey, it's winter now. Guess old Ned was right!"