The Death of South American Nationalism

Why did South America abandon it's nationalist movements? Chile, Argentina, and even Brazil made great strides under strong, centralized governments with deep ties to nationalistic and Catholic ideas. Granted there were periods of harsh socio-political repression and limitations of certain personal freedoms, but at least these countries were moving forward at a steady pace, far surpassing their leftist counterparts throughout Latin America.

What do these countries have now? Stagnation, recession, disease, crime, and moral decay.

So my question is what killed the peoples' drive for progress through personal sacrifice? Surely it couldn't have been Communism alone, as most of these regimes fell at the very end of the Cold War when the Soviet Union could barely keep the lid on Eastern Europe
>inb4 da joos

It's dah joos, like hitler, etc...
They're PLANTS.
See spain
>Franco kills some dissidents (like the republic and dearest republican army did with priests)
HE DA DEEEEEVILLL GOIIIIII!!!!
>Republican army goes around killing priests, etc...
Dei good gois goyim!!!

but Franco stayed in power for another 40 years and made no plans of continuing his regime after his death, what do God's chosen have to do with that?

That now anything relating nationalism is very haram forever +1, like in germany.

why didn't Franco attempt to preserve his regime then? Surely he could have found a suitable heir other than that retard Prince

Newsflash:
Franco was actually quite stupid in some regards, he fell for the welfare meme.

Chile hasn't abandon them. Always praise great Pinochet, the based, the strong, our hero.

It's a byproduct of Spanish colonialism

The Spaniards were very good at getting resources from the New World, but building an infrastructure and laying the foundation for the future? no

Also it doesn't help that the Cubans were funding and training communist guerrillas that were destabilizing all those countries.

then why not a coup? it's not as if people were marching against the regime in the streets, the only "real" opposition to the regime was from a few Basque incompetents who couldn't bomb their way out of a paper bag

From memory the place has shitty Cuban funded guerrillas roaming the place, then the american intelligence services fucking shit right back up. Take Che as an example, look what the place went through to get him

they chased him around in the jungle and backwoods villages full of illiterates, it's not like they chased him through the streets of the capital city, the Bolivian Communist Party even told him to get fucked

hehehehe

Also scatalans but they're basically jewish.

It's because we don't care for anything.

Mate
-Gautemalla 1954 Operation PB or something
-Haiti 1959
-Brazil (Don't remember date)
I didn't imply solely Che, even so you're under a rock if you didn't think the Soviets and Americans didn't have ventures invested in dense populous areas.

>hurrrrr we just gon fight for this random Jungle

what a terrible existence

Because my country is full of jews and their satanic jew influence.

people who let evil take over their land without a fight or war disgust me.

Tito was right about throwing these commies from helicopters

tito was a commie

your first mistake was thinking that Yugoslavia was capable of producing helicopters

OH FUCK

I WANTED TO SAY PINOCHET

SHAMEFUL DISPLAY

Dude the military government in brasil wasnt all that great. It served its purpose that was to stop communist spread and repress the commies who wanted to throw a cup and install a new cuba.

Neverthless the generals werent very great at making decisions. To summarize it, they brought a lot of loans from the united states and spent a lot of money on buildings and the economy. It was going great and all. But in the 80s and the 90s the world was struck with an economic crisis and brazil suffered a whole lot. People lost their jobs and there was food rationing. We had to change our coin like two times.

>he fell for the welfare meme
yeah bread and circuses to playcate the plebs

Also, to escape and survive the economic crisis brazil had to whore to the us and give our minerals in trade of money much like a colony so fuck you guys.

>taking loans from the (((United States)))

Found what went wrong. Just ask Argentina or Panama.

srsly can someone tell me why the right loves this man? he was a puppet of jew kissinger in one of his billion proxy wars and served as a puppet of jew friedman to give chiles money to the wall street.

like a shabbos goy per excellence yet misguided nationalist love him because he showed them commies.

t. Mehmet Al-Hossaini ibn Khattab