I don't like Obamas policies. But I also really don't like Trump's electorate...

I don't like Obamas policies. But I also really don't like Trump's electorate. Convince me to vote for the Donald or I'll vote for Hillary out of spite.

Eat shit and die.

Hillary's campaign is backed exclusively by the slimiest coalition of elite bankers that she herself promised to fight. She manipulated her career by pulling strings, bribery, blackmail and among other things people who try to call her out have a habit of disappearing.

Are you idiots motivated solely by fanaticism and memes?

>I'll vote for Hillary out of spite.
Are you one of those fabled "alpha cucks"?

>I don't like Obamas policies.

So why would you vote for Hillary which to be the continuation of Obama for 4 more years ?

We have our degenerates(racists n shiet) and they have theirs(trannies, sjw, pedophiles)
Would you rather have more trannies and pedophiles or more racists?

And? This is literally every president ever.

How about you do neither, and just kill yourself.

Do you want to get fucked by hill shill for 8 years or do some fucking with Trump for 4?

Trade policies, less taxes, WALL, more security, Russia-USA calm, end of stupid puppet wars.
It's up to you.

> But I also really don't like Trump's electorate.

Guilt by association is a logical fallacy. You don't like one candidate for a rational reason and you don't like the other for an irrational one, then you demand people to convince you that your irrational reason isn't a good reason. This thread is silly.

>I also really don't like Trump's electorate
What do you think this is, a fucking popularity contest? You're voting for a candidate, not their fucking fanbase

OP are you a shill? You dissappoint me.

>retards will believe this

Just vote Clinton.
She's a piece of shit but at least she's not a vapid demagogue that appeals to the lowest common denominator like the retards on this board.

I don't want to convince you of anything OP, vote for Hillary if you're gonna be a huge gaylord about it idgaf

It doesn't have to be.

Trump.

Hillary wants war
Trump doesn't
All you need

Trump might not want war but his foreign policy is sure as hell likely to lead to one.
Probably with Russia.

>implying the American public only has two candidates to choose from

Quit spreading this retarded fucking meme.

you vote is irrelevant
fuck you

Good point.

Vote Gary Johnson or Jill Stein and piss your vote to the wind because there's no way either of them will win because the media doesn't give a shit about them and the US doesn't have ranked voting.

>I'll vote for Hillary out of spite.
Ignore this retard.

Lol if you actually believe this

>British education everyone

So you mean the Trump the DNC accuses of colluding with Russia, is looking to start a war with Russia? Right...

>Tell me how to vote internet strangers

How about you leave the country?

Trump's isn't.

The left has thrown everything they've had at the man, and nothing's stuck.

Meanwhile, the skeletons are still pouring out of Hillary's closet.

Obviously he wouldn't be looking to start a war with Russia. It's possible to cause a war without wanting to, you know?
He has a very isolationist view of foreign policy. His statements about the US's role in NATO might give Russia room to test the waters on which NATO countries they can occupy. That's prime ground for escalation into a war.

>I need other people's opinions to formulate my own opinions

Figure it out yourself you lazy faggot

Stop being a nigger in training and think for yourself

are you motivated by a state of perpetual contrarianism?

This isn't your blog, fuck off.

Go vote for Hillary, you faggot cuck. Your one vote doesn't matter. Trump will break records.

Remember crazies with a self preserveration drive are better than those with a cuck mentality.