Spot the difference

spot the difference

Is this a joke?

bump

>Marvel... But NOW

Oh, oh! Right NOW! is red and it has white background!

The one on the left is now Marvel THEN!

Marvel are going to kill off all their characters and introduce a new line-up of minority SJW superheroes

you mean like chinese superman?

black wally

Whilst the original heroes still exist.

One was Marvel Now!

The other is All New All Different Marvel Now!

Same goes for Marvel.

The NOWER NOW!

Why are there two Nick Furys ?

Somebody post the page. You know the one.

Original white Nick Fury and his black son Nick Fury Jr (because muh MCU)

Huh, when did Rich come back?

why aren't there two yous?

fucking goldbricker

I'm sure Bendis counts GotG 18-20 as Rich coming back. Or maybe that one panel in Renew Your Vows

Real Thor
Cable
Real Wolverine
Looks like older Nova
Spiderman suit looks like it may goback to classic
Cap's shield is norm
Ironman suit diff

Doesn't matter though, Bendis killed marvel comics

Marvel had this thing going on where they thought they could fool people into reading anything to do with Sam by making him look older.
Didn't work, so later they tried bringing his dad and have him look a lot like Richard. Didn't work either

More like Axel Alonso and Perlmutter killed Marvel comics. Bendis was just their WMD.

Sam isn't a minority SJW superhero though.

He's Mexican.
Anything not white counts

Marvel NOW! is nower than right now.

But to be fair, would anyone buy a Rider solo nowadays? Marvel did try a hand with the old cosmic fans. They gave Dan Abnett two books: Guardians 3000 and Guardians of Infinity along with a SW book. The three tanked horribly.

That looks like ultimate cap.

Technically Mexicans and Hispanics can be white.
But his mom looks Mestizo so he's probably partially Indian.

Considering how well his Infinity Legends toy sold and how many people voted for him in Marvel Heroes, I think he'd sell somewhere in the mid 20K's

Rich has never done exceptionally well on his own. His first run was cancelled after a modest 25 issues (culminating in Rich giving up Nova because he didn't want to go Cosmic, kek) because people thought he was a dorky Spider-Man knockoff. Nobody cared until the New Warriors brought him back, and that's actually when the first "Not Muh Rider" guys appeared, complaining until he got his own solo series again. And you know what? Didn't even reach 20 issues. They tried again a few years later and made it to like 4.

So from Marvel's point of view, Richard's fans have a history of complaining more than they buy books. DnA was the most successful thus far but even that dwindled in the end. Brevoort's often a smug fuck but honestly it's not hard to see why Rich is an easy target for him.

Now, here's an interesting thought. Rich was an earth-based hero for the most part pre-Annihilation and didn't sell well solo. In comparison, the 1990s Guardians of the Galaxy run, which was space-based but frequently visited Earth, ran for a full 62 issues. By concept alone it's not hard to see why Marvel identified the Guardians as having more potential going forward.

I think if they were smart, they'd just bring Rich back on the Guardians for awhile while Sam has the solo Nova book. If the Guardians have an "end" in movie 3 I can see them giving Rich a shot and relaunching his solo.

THe Sam Nova book retconned that back to Rich being dead since Bendis basically shit all over the conclusion fo Thanos Imperative in those two books.
He got to visit the Riders immediately afterwards. It was touching.

He's half mexican and half white.
Kinda like Spider-Man 2099,

Nigga he's white as fuck. And American, not Mexican.

Sometimes I wonder why I even bother with Marvel anymore

still no sexy female costumes but better

don´t know how I feel about cyclops's costume

but thor looks great

sometimes I wonder the same thing, then I go and burn another page of my Secret Wars I book.

feels good.

I'm so fucking done with marvel. hopefully all their new books tank.

I meant secret Wars II, not one.

>this deflection

NEWFAG
E
W
F
A
G

>So from Marvel's point of view, Richard's fans have a history of complaining more than they buy books
That remind me of some other fans.

more like I haven´t kept up with comics since they turned into sjw propaganda

His wife's son*

we lost Superbro to this bullshit

But muh marriage, user!
Meanwhile Landis and SM/WW outsell L&C. Bunch of whiny fags.

Nah, people who wanted the marriage back didn't want literally a Superman with no connections to other heroes in the main universe nor did they want Jurgens writing anything. It's a shame really.

I think new 52 Supes will be back though and probably just revealed to be Kal-L though. No point in fussing over it. Hopefully he gets better writers than Jurgens and Tomasi when that happens.