ITT: Sup Forums shit that made you cringe

ITT: Sup Forums shit that made you cringe.

Oh boy that was kinda cringey.

Didn't she go to hell and back?

Jesus fuck if they dident have to go full retard and make this about gender this could have been a great page

>Marvel """"""""""""""""heroes"""""""""""""""""

>Marvel """"""""""""""""adults"""""""""""""""""
ftfy

Always amazed how easily offended Sup Forums can be at times.

I'm amazed how well you can type with a mouth full of cock

I thought feminists were supposed to be the easily triggered ones.

>being this mad

kek

Is this working? Is marvel raking in lots of sales appealing to the type of people who really dig this sort of dialogue? I'm really just curious.

while they were saving those poor helpless tickets, a villain was off murdering children

>Men are the worst
>They are, they're so bad

I mean...that's not exactly a feminazi joke. That's a Sex in the City style joke. Isn't that the audience this book is aiming for?

yo, someone storytime this weeks issue. I need more smug hellcat reaction images.

This desu senpai

The audience is girls and gays
They realized they've made all the money off us "men" that they possibly can since most old comic fans think theyre shit anymore

Hellcat and Squirrel Girl are marketed to kids under 12 so they rake in that parent dosh

>Men are the worst
>They are, they're so bad

I'm not even mad about the misandry, it's just...whatever happened to subtlety?

Again, watch an episode of Sex in the City sometime. It's Entourage for girls. This comic appears to be that except with more Nancy Drew and superpowers.

>being this gay

Lmao

Like are the sales particularly good though? I'm a clueless casual faggot.

>A grown woman who looks like she's at least in her early 40s is sitting on the ground and crying because muh tickets
>"N-no...n-not physically..."
>"Oh my god, men are the worst"
>:3
>That Art

Someone somewhere paid for this.

Why is this supposed to make me angry?

Last Hellcat issue, according to Comichron: >12,703
Squirrel Gurl:
>17,869
Whor:
>52,538

It's seems like the old lady and her boyfriend just broke up and she's crying because of the tickets?

I think this is why this comic comes across as particularly stupid. The woman sobbing in the street looks well past the age of being able to handle her shit.

If she was a 15 year old school girl it would be far less embarrassing and the dialogue would fit better for all the characters involved.

Oh wow, they couldn't even try to be subtle with this. They went at this with as much tapered percipience as a whaling caveman. Lord....

Cringed so hard
look at the last panel. They all had to rely on the man. like women can't do anything
at least he know he's the worst.

>men are the worst
this is a line that has existed since the 80s

voteloki

Is he in body of American?

Fucking kek.

[Unsolicited Opinions on Israel???]

Consistent proportions, what are they?

>man ends up retrieving tickets
merely pretending?????