Ultimate Marvel Storytime

Ultimate Marvel Storytime

>What's being storytimed?

Ultimate Marvel, later known as Ultimate Comics, was an imprint of comic books published by Marvel Comics, featuring re-imagined and updated versions of the company's superhero characters from the Ultimate Universe. The imprint was launched in 2000 with the publication of the series Ultimate Spider-Man and Ultimate X-Men, providing new original stories for the characters. The Marvel Multiverse, which comprises an infinite number of galaxies and alternate universes, calls this universe Earth-1610.

>Why are you doing this?

Because there's a lot of good stuff that people ignored that deserves recognition and even the bad stuff can be fun.

>Why this order?

I originally planned on doing USM to Death of Spider-Man, but I want to do the rest now. I've separated things into groups for convenience.

>Where can I catch up?

Right here pastebin.com/NfBDHt1X

Ultimate X-Men

bump

Thanks. How are you today user?

recovering from exams and generally relaxing this week

how are you, OP?

Professor Grey seemed like a pretty okay guy whenever he appeared previously...

I'm doing alright. My dog is being an attention whore though. Every time I go to set up the next image she keeps nudging my arm away from the mouse. Thanks for asking

aw, my dog is the same

when I'm trying to play with him he'd act like I'm not even there but when I start doing something else he would not leave me alone

sometimes I think he's a cat in the body of a dog

me being away from home made him more appreciative though, when I go back home for the holidays he gets all playful

aww

>sometimes I think he's a cat in the body of a dog
Same, she even likes to just casually walk on top of me and lie on the back of the couch to look out the window or sleep. She's also very active with her paws and tries to catch insects.

thanks for storytiming this, OP

I can't read right now but I can help keep the thread alive
bump