How would Sup Forums reply?

Sensible honesty only please.

Say 'Love others the way I loved you. -Jesus'

I wouldnt want my kid killing innocent civilians like Obama has done, so Trump wins

Wasn't he Jewish? Should I not just quote senator sanders in that case?

>socially purge those in your life that don't agree with the Existing Political power's stance

there is a word for that ya know.

it's "cuck"

>I would totally prefer my child be a stuttering idiot that can't convey a thought unless it's spelled out for him on a teleprompter.

Do I want my kid to be a nigger or a successful white business man? Hmm, I'll have to think hard about that.

"If you want your kid to be an extremely successful businessman with a huge following, you should kill yourself"

>it's a libshit can't handle people not liking what they like episode

Full of shit? Horrible human beings?
Trump is hard working, extraordinarily successful, well educated, intelligent, has raised what seem to be lovely kids and, despite his many outrageous off-the-cuff comments and abrasive public persona, people who know him describe him as a kind and generous human being.

can you explain why I wouldn't want my son to be a billionaire?

I wouldn't want my kids to grow up and sound like you, to be honest. I teach my kids tolerance and to consider others' viewpoints before judging them. One of my close friends supports Trump because she believes he is less likely to send our kids off to die in an unnecessary war. Is she a horrible human being? No way! She's one of the most caring people I know. I think you should be more open minded and tolerant. We're all in this together whoever ends up in the White House.

How is he successful? Like he would literally made alot more money of he would hav just sat on his inheritance and inveted in bonds or some shit than with what he actually did with it.

How the fuck is that in any way considered a successful business man?

Now the cult following sure but then again that is more thanks to executive producers at the apprentice than anything else really.

Fucker is just really really lucky more than anything else.

Emotional argument. Breakdown:

> Reinterpret and reverse a valued virtue (you are not tolerant/inclusive)

> Restate but include others/social proof (muh kids/muh friend, conveniently a she)

> Rereason from core left principle (war is bad)

> Muh feels (most caring person I know)

> Rip off their typical bossiness (I think you should...)

> Call for unity / subtle grammatical errors.

For bonus points, you can later say that "she" is in fact trans and has had a very hard life. And how can a trans person be wrong?

why would you answer this bumbling retard? why would you even keep them as a facebook friend in the first place? at least unfollow them, goddamn

"Oy vey" -all Jews

Don't associate with people like that. They are a waste of your time and energy.

moar pooper

>have a choice to choose your childs life
>nigger
>billionare
Hmm

This

Eh, they're not necessarily a waste of time. It's more of an investment in understanding how they think so you can effectively counter them. Feelings-based arguments are a bitch to figure out and you need people to practice on.

>really really lucky

You don't become a multi billionaire presidential candidate accidentally, retard.

>Sensible Honesty

>never talk to me again

muh safe space!

"Not an argument"

Better to be a semi-failure of a business man, than a pre-groomed, pre-determined, pre-destined; usurper of the very constitution he taught about at harvard.

The choice is actually quite easy if you aren't a bleeding heart retard.

Also I'm not voting, because your vote doesn't matter, and everyone has their price. Trump in the end, is about that bottom line.

>semi-failure
>1million to several billion
what the fuck do you people think business means?

I'd answer ...

One of the most retarded things I've ever read on this board.

HOPE their kids grow up without missing limbs and face melted off

It was a placation of both sides, but I realize you can't please everyone. Won't fuckin' matter, you think the money that's been wasted on hillary's campaign and political career is for naught? They will do what they please. Enjoy the show.

That's all a bold faced lie.

If you min max a specific market, set the dates only during the boom, exclusively in hindsight, with the most generous estimates of his wealth then compared to now, all while ignoring his payment of income taxes, then yes the S&P could have edged out his private ventures.

He would have made even more if he bought Alpha Magic: The Gathering booster boxes. An unqualified, retrospective statement like yours means nothing.

He has one of the best track records of a businessman ever. If you look at the failure to success ratio of most businesses, it is much much higher than the fraction of a percent that Trump's businesses have.

Furthermore, how could someone fail to beat the market and then be "lucky".

Wouldn't he be unlucky at this point?

First of all, it's not nice to want to force people to answer your bullshit questions. That says a lot about your political convictions.
Second, definitely Donald Trump.
Third, I don't make it a habit to talk to niggers anyway.

This is basically a war, and the other side is declaring their open hostility to our side. Just unfriend and ignore such retards, you don't want to respond with equal animosity, because we are trying to win over the undecided centrists and the Bernie Sanders voters who feel betrayed by the left.

Just post your best answer to this question---

>Why should I, a betrayed Bernie Sanders voter, vote for Trump?

And ignore the comment and insult posted by whoever in that derpbook post.

No, no, no. In a war, you sow division in the other side's ranks. This way, you win without needing to even fight.

Engage very subtly and sow division.

Trump, never talk to me again. Suck on my preemptive strike.

why don't you invest your life savings in the s&p and become a billionaire too :^)

At least Trump is honest and says what he feels and you know what he thinks.

Obama is very good at being charming and appearing like a great person, but in reality he has been an ineffective leader, and no, I would not want my child to grow up like that. Being nice is great, but there are more qualities to being a great leader than that. I would like my son to have strong convictions and to fight for them, rather than say nice things without actually getting much done or uniting the country.

Would parents like their kids growing up to be like Andrew Jackson? What about Ulysses S Grant (he was a drunk)?

Trump harkens back to a bygone era with his attitude. People were not always overly polite.

THIS IS HOW THEY ARE MAINTAINING EMOTIONAL MANIPULATION OF WOMEN TO VOTE SHILLARY! MY DADS GF WAS TALKING ABOUT WHO SHE WOULD WANT MORE RAISING HER CHILDREN.

Any parents who love their children rather have them become like Donald Trump instead of Obongo. Donald have a luxurious lifestyle, all aquired legally, so he don't have to be afraid of losing it, meanwhile Obama is a fraud, corrupt, criminal, traitor, warcriminal that will probably be declared and executed as traitor within a few years.
>Tell this to your retarded "friend", and don't be sad if you don't have to speak to that idiot anymore.

>turned millions into billions

Idk seems pretty successful to me

>you can choose your child's life
> Option A: Your kid will graduate from a shitty college with a polisci degree and become POTUS whom blames his shortcomings on Bush and claims he dindu nuffin
> Option B: Your kid will inherit one million dollars, and, eventually become worth $4.5 billion, worth 36x more than Obongo
> You are a horrible human if you choose B