So is red skull a hero now?

So is red skull a hero now?

Other urls found in this thread:

gatestoneinstitute.org/7470/germany-migrants-crime
muslimstatistics.wordpress.com/2015/03/19/germany-80-percent-of-turkish-muslim-settlers-claim-welfare-payments/
m.baka.com.au/world/cologne-weekend-feature-nick-miller--seo-here-20160114-gm62sa.html
muslimstatistics.wordpress.com/2015/03/19/sweden-77-6-percent-of-all-rapes-in-the-country-committed-by-muslim-males-making-up-2-percent-of-population/
shoebat.com/2015/09/19/uk-muslim-welfare-refugees-trash-the-1-25-million-home-they-are-living-in-for-free-and-laugh-about-it/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_statistics#Sweden
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i banish ye back to Sup Forums

He isn't saying anything wrong though

kill yourself

Nothing he says is wrong.

>wanting to defend your homeland
>not being too generous to people who wants to take everything away from you
>EVIL NAZIS

What's wrong with Marvel?

Wow. This is a great page. I'd join the Skull.

>Refugees
>Invading army
Sure they are

They literally have committed a fuck ton of rapes and have attacked Belgium and France with guns and bombs

>wanting to protect your national interests and keep out illegal immigrants makes you a Nazi now

It's ok though since the next page makes it better by comparing them to suicide ISIS bombers. Subtlety, thy name is not Marvel.

Why are they all young men? Where are the women and children? The elderly? The sick?

Oh you mean the people that arrived there years before the refugees did?

>Now

No, being a Nazi tricking other people into becoming Nazis makes you a Nazi.

Everyone rapes

No, there were new arrivals among the attackers.

Oh so you admit they can't integrate? Thanks!

Well to answer your question Mr Trump

Women and children are at the camps because they know better than to go on the boats that the smuggling rings owns. So the men goes and then finds a safer route for the rest of the family to follow. The elderly are to stubborn and old to move and the sick are to sick to move.

Aside from asking to join hydra he is right.

Fuck, we live in universe where you can make RED SKULL sound sensible.

Just so you know that if the wave of murders caused by newly arrived migrants continues at the same pace in Germany, it'll be a 50% increase in the number of murders per year.

It's not a safer route. It's an illegal route and many of them don't bring over families.

Weird, Sweden has seen a decrease in murders over the past 4 years. Maybe you're not treating them right?

No I'm saying that some people never came there to integrate and they have nothing to do with the current waves of refugees.

Yeah and then the fuckers get to bring their whole family to leech off wellfare.
Leeches that contribute nothing to the country they come to.

Not this shit again.

Except that's not happening. At all.

And even if it was, breaking the law, crossing multiple safe countries because they want to live in Germany or the UK, and so on immediately pushes them beyond being refugees. They're criminals.

The Germans are literally planning to build entire new cities for them. Sweden's stats are so heavily manipulated that no one takes its statistics on migration related issues seriously.

That's what I'm saying you retarded, the men goes on the dangerous routes operated by the smuggling rings and then finds a safer way. Or do you think that all the news about sinking boats are fake? imagine now that there was nothing but women and children on them

The current wave of criminals and economic migrants, you mean.

It's astonishing to me that people like you still exist who deny such a thing despite the gargantuan mountain of crimes (violent or otherwise) disproportionately committed by migrants, the seriously insular communities that spawn terrorists or send them to fight in the Middle East such as Molenbeek, or the outright refusal of these people to integrate with their generous host communities and instead demand they change to suit them. What more do you need? What possible horse could you have in this race defending such barbarism?

>come to a new country
>rape and destroy the natives
hmm... I wonder who that sounds like

You can't manipulate murder stats, Sup Forums. The government keeps pretty good check on that.

>They're criminals.
So are all the rich people at wall Street, but I'm not seeing anyone saying that we should gas them. In fact we seem to welcome when they ruin a country

I think this is supposed to be about how Evil Demagogues take people in by giving them something to believe in.

Guys like Spencer believe that not everything Trump says is wrong but that he's an evil demagogue who's trying to stir up hate, etc. etc. That's as may be, but it's an old trick to have villains say things that aren't necessarily wrong.

I.e. the reason the Red Skull is evil isn't that everything he's saying here is wrong, it's just that he's the Red Skull and he has bad intentions.

They shouldn't be coming on the boats at all. I have absolutely no sympathy for people who drown illegally trying to enter countries and force their way into systems designed for genuine refugees. if you actually cared about these people, you'd support an Australian style system as they had exactly the same problem and stopped it.

Swedes don't even report migrant rape rates anymore because of how disgustingly high they are which of course clashes with their dystopian multicult worldview.

Hur dur if I hide behind the facade of protecting borders people wont notice my rampant racism.

Yes. You are correct. However, the people in this thread are merely looking for an excuse to spread their bullshit like they were yesterday, so don't expect much discussion about the comic.

Yes you can. For example, in the UK, the only murder stats that are considered official are those that result in a prosecution for murder. There's also widespread lack of reporting of crime, especially those that involve immigrant persons across European countries.

It's astounding to me that people like you still exist, who refuse to see the data that immigrants are less likely to commit crimes and who thinks that the government are trying to integrate people. A lot of governments just teaches them the language, gives them some welfare (smaller than what a native gets) and then dumps them.

Totally different, the Arabs aren't giving us any shiny beads

More than half of current migrants to Europe are young men from safe countries like Morocco or Tunisia, so even if they have dependants, they likely don't give a shit about them.
Leave writing sob stories to Nick Spencer pls

No. Just the UK.

That's pathetic.

>Enemies of Captain America used to be nazis and commies
>Now they're soft nationalists

Why isn't there a Muslim supervillain? Like, a Muslim guy with powers or something who is a member of ISIS? We used to beat up Soviets all the time, what happened?

They don't report white rape as well, to protect the image that whites are perfect flawless beings from the heavens.

Hey I'm not saying we should gas Soros, but the left sure loves sucking his dick for money fo dem programs.

This. There's a huge problem with people undereporting crime especially if they think they'll be prosecuted for being racist due to the criminal's ethnicity.

Some people in Pegida et cetera are literal neo-nazis, but okay.

But user, Ms. marvel is a member of isis,

>Want to protect the rule of law and not allow people who openly flaunt it, who offer very little and who have been proven to cause significant problems into your country freely.
>NOPE YOU'RE JUST A RACIST

I'm of Afro-Caribbean descent. My family came to this country during the 1950s, legally. This is nothing to do with racism at all.

Obviously that would insight more terrorism don't be dumb
remember if you fight your enemies they win

>it's a Sup Forums and Sup Forums use out of context pages from comics they don't read so they can shitpost on Sup Forums thread

i hate what this board has become

>Just teaches them the language.

No, they don't. They just print up documents in their language and hire translators. When I lived in London, the borough council had a dozen or so different languages on their documents and you could request a translator and a copy to be printed up in your own language if you wanted.

Allowing Sup Forums and Sup Forums to exist is a problem this entire website should deal with.

>you can't manipulate murder stats

Are you delsional? Contries do this ALL the time. The only report we have is from the governments themselves or estimates from watchdog IF they can get somw sort of foothotld. You really think China or Turkey don't fudge the numbers? Do don't know Japan confirms does this, thus the inflated suicide numbers? Man I remember when the left knew better then to trust everything the government told them.

Absolute nonsense.

>It's another "idiot americans talk about your country as if they lived there" thread

Fuck. Off. Like this Trump shit isn't bad enough, now you have to paint us in a way that supports your political agenda?

0 terrorist attacks. Capital confirmed safest city in the world. When will you wake up and realize you've been tricked by fabricated pictures of dubious sources and webms portraying gameshows where kids were asked to act like a girl would for 1 minute.

But that's even worse

>A lot of goverments
>This particular government doesn't!

This entire discussion is retarded. There are what, 100 thousand refugees? Most European countries have populations in millions. They are fucking drop in the sea, if noone made it an issue - noone would fucking notice.

Hey I read that comic
It was a solid 5/10 with that page and the fucking Shamalan "twist" being the only memorable elements
Also free spirit showing up was p. Cool

Comparing states with governments subject to laws to China leads me to believe you have no idea what you're talking about.

Yeah, it is. But it'd be 'racist' and not 'multicultural' to just say 'Learn the damn language of the country you're living in'.

They're coming over too, it's just the type of news organizations that you pay attention too are the kind that sensationalize these kinds of things to scare ignorant people into watching them.

Have fun with your rape and decreased level human rights

In fact, governments intentionally mark certain citizens for rape by refugee rape-squads according to sharia law. Then they erase memories of the neighbours with chemtrails and flouride in the water.

It's all true, you just need to understand the time cube to get it. Your education made you stupid!

... More seriously, if you're not using official stats, what DO you use? A random jpeg taken from Stormfront is NOT a reliable source.

What if there was also a Muslim hero who actively opposed ISIS? Like a Captain Arabia or something. Not even a wishy-washy western Muslim, a straight-up conservative Muslim guy who wages a holy war against ISIS.

gatestoneinstitute.org/7470/germany-migrants-crime
muslimstatistics.wordpress.com/2015/03/19/germany-80-percent-of-turkish-muslim-settlers-claim-welfare-payments/
m.baka.com.au/world/cologne-weekend-feature-nick-miller--seo-here-20160114-gm62sa.html
muslimstatistics.wordpress.com/2015/03/19/sweden-77-6-percent-of-all-rapes-in-the-country-committed-by-muslim-males-making-up-2-percent-of-population/
shoebat.com/2015/09/19/uk-muslim-welfare-refugees-trash-the-1-25-million-home-they-are-living-in-for-free-and-laugh-about-it/

Yea they're little angels aren't they?

Why don't you go back to plebit. I heard Sanders still has a chance if you phone bank superhard while spinning three times and fingering your ass.

>children cartoon creator writes a plotline that can't be taken out of context because it blatantly refers to specific current world events
>people are up in arms about it
>muh Sup Forums boogeyman
I also believe children literature isn't a good place for discussing things like that, but I'm not a writer so what can I do

>100 thousand refugees?

>, if noone made it an issue - noone would fucking notice.
And who is it making it an issue?
Maybe the people loudly demanding sharia law in the streets? or gangraping and molesting people?

The problem with putting political views you don't agree with in the mouth of a fictional Nazi is that not all people who share that view in reality are actually Nazis. I don't know how or why things have gotten so bad that I actually find myself agreeing with Red fucking Skull (taking the words at face value; obviously he's got sinister ulterior motives here), despite never having even visited Sup Forums before.

Someone post the page where the writer equates people with an anti-immigration stance with suicide bombers.

I'm a man, baby. Living in a country which is almost 100% guaranteed to be better than yours in every single conceivable manner.

It's being made into an issue because the infrastructure of these countries can't cope, the social stresses are huge, there have been dramatic transformations in the character of many areas, crime in these areas has risen, things like honour killings, female genital mutilation, mass rape, etc that did not exist before have come about and any objection on any level is shouted out as racist and fascist.

If you keep telling people they're Nazis for worrying about this sort of thing, eventually they're going to start thinking 'Well then maybe the Nazis have a point?" And as someone who loathes Fascism, I don't want that fetid system to stand a chance. However, this attitude, this refusal to see a problem and in fact glorying in the painful transformation of societies, nations and peoples into something that is worse than what came before is not going to end well.

Thanks for at least looking at the comic.

Wait are you claiming that Japan gives suicide numbers higher then the reality because that makes no sense

Over a million illegal immigrants came to Germany LAST YEAR. It could be closer to three million this year.

No user
That makes too much sense for Spencer

Cape comic editors are universally fucked in the head.
It probably comes from them starting out as Cape comic readers.

Calm down, Hillary shill. Just because the entire internet hates your candidate is no reason to hate the internet back.

Yeah sure, that's a real big issue and not something made up at all.

Except it's not. At all. Higher taxes, less promise of employment, higher property prices, more controls over freedom of speech and movement, a police force that won't enforce the law, etc, etc, etc.

>female genital mutilation
>Implying there's any difrence between fucking up a man's genitals and fucking up a women's genitals

>thw number two economy in the world that managed to take millions of their people out of poverty is not legitimate.

And we're the racists who don't accept other cultures. Why doE'S the middle east who don't even allow women to drive get a pass but oh no here comes big bad China and their sucessfully form of government who doesn't cause masses of refugees like other failing cultures that cause this

Not for long
As a bi man I would not want to be in your situation

I would read it

>now

He was always a hero. He's been dropping red pills for a long time.

>Not something made up at all.

You're either stupid, ignorant or a liar.

I can tell just by the URLs that these are shit. If you have to go to a wordpress blog for information that fits your worldview you're in real trouble.

Better business opportunities, nature, free education and healthcare. The only way you could be better than us is if you were smaller, and that's just sad.

So Cologne didn't happen? The Rotherham scandal is fictional?

Top three safest cities in the world are all in Asia.
No idea why desu

> immigrants are less likely to commit crimes

Is this why Sweden's rape cases have skyrocketed since the 90s?

Well ok I will be fair in Australia it's xenophobia not racism

>Cap lived on the 30s
>It is show a stereotypical 50s family

>Weird, Sweden has seen a decrease in murders over the past 4 years.
Uh no. We've had a 26% increase last year.

user, that's not going to work. He's probably the kind of guy that hates his mother for his circumcision, tried to reverse it with some bullshit Internet remedy and blames it as the reason his life is the way it is.

Is this the level of fact-checking you respect, user?

MYTH: Rape is prevalent in Sweden.

FACT: Rape is counted differently in Sweden, where repeated offences are all counted individually. So if one pedo fuck raped his daughter for 10 years, that's instantly a million rapes added to the pool.

In fact, Sweden has some of the fewest rapes in the world.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_statistics#Sweden

They just broadened the definition of rape to Tumblrina levels.

Because the majority of Muslims support terrorism