/sug/ Steven Universe General

Amethyst Is Cute, But Her Episodes Are Horribly Sad And Make People Want To Die Edition

Previous: >"NEW" Barn Mates on 26 May:
youtube.com/watch?v=k3aV85wfbxk&HD=1
ew.com/article/2016/04/22/steven-universe-returning-in-too-deep

>misseps leak thread
kat.cr/community/show/cartoon-network-unofficial-previews/

>International airing schedule and leaked synopses
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10rES5UnAbQ0LOmBDYZ7nsDeFDySn90FvFjrxRpNBkX0

>French episodes megas
S03E04 Barn Mates: mega.nz/#F!Fwx2yCyB!TcRL6TM9yyhCDpK0bvBIQA
S03E05 Hit the Diamond: mega.nz/#F!FgQDwbYI!2Pl0trcDopJvRUTdcRH2Rg
S03E06 Steven Floats: mega.nz/#F!ghAAhYLY!gD739WI7J7800se3GDz9IQ

>HQ DL Links for Season 1 and 2, plus comics and shorts:
mega.nz/#F!Y5E0BKjK!UsE19rOYDa5Ttl5QRFwgtw

>Soundtracks MEGA folder:
mega.nz/#F!B08nQa7J!6fgyt03NAU0AdSlD0wf_Qw
mega.nz/#!skFhlLLL!j4TvEr4CTLTUQpaI8IAZX3ttcEYP6xNKypW7Bbusyrw

>Listen to Soundtrack Here:
soundcloud.com/aivisura

>/sug/ writebin:
pastebin.com/f86yQm0T

>/sug/ flockdraw:
skycow.us/r/su

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10298238
youtube.com/watch?v=1hszFUfCU5c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Mornin' anons

Daily reminder that "could a gun kill a gem" discussions are pointless since the show is very inconsistent on how tough the gems really are (an object that weighs several tons falls on Peridot but she survives, but Lapis gem gets cracked when someone steps on it).

The results from a couple of days ago are in! I'm holding you to this /sug/! Sorry for the delay.

Don't forget ta PLACE YA BETS!

strawpoll.me/10298238

Oh nice, Best Gem Thread

It's because of the emotional damage.

I wonder if Steven has made Peridot watch an episode of Crying Breakfast Friends yet

Of course.

This being SU, it could make sense.

>people expect ANOTHER Greg flashback episode

2 was plenty...

>[Embeded] [Embeded] [Embeded]...

>He doesnt want more young Greg, Rose, and wacky proportions
AND THE SOLAR WIND BLOWS THROUGH MY HAIR

I'd tap my phallus on that philtrum

It's a meme.

Where?

No it isn't, OP. You can't excuse your incompetence this time.

I wonder how long it'll be until Connie rubs her weeb off on Peri

Who should Steven marry?

I'm not OP though.

Have you ever been to /vg/?

Okay just to clarify, new episodes aren't until July, right? Or is France leaking more episodes?

Homeworld here, why isn't your video-feed working?

Poly Ship When?

Could the CGs kill the lizard?

The one who cares the most about him

we don't know when new episodes might be coming, June 16th is the earliest we are likely to get them, but we just don't know

More new episodes in June, we can say that much. We just don't have exact dates and June 16th while likely isn't official.

They're supposed to start sometime in June as of part Summer of Steven. It doesn't look like France is pulling that stunt again

We don't know. I'd say France will leak more in a couple of weeks.

Maybe not kill, but stop it from regenerating to the point where it could do anything
Send that fucker into warp space and detonate a shooting star on him

Steven vs Frank, who wins.

I'VE GOT TO KNOW WILL THERE BE EUROBEAT IN BEACH CITY DRIFT

The whole point of the Lizard is that it's unkillable. They might be able to bubble it, though.

I only have to probably wait till June? Sweet! Thanks! God, it's so great to have rough dates to look forward to that aren't half a year into the future.

So, Amethyst seems abnormally skilled at shapeshifting. One has to wonder if that's unique to her, or if being really good shapshifters is a general Amethyst thing.

I figure she doesn't get enough love.

>SDCC
>theme song
>nobody applauds Amethyst's portion

No user its June of next year

good edition.
>you will never be together with amy
>you will never get to hang out at her place
>you will never get to bring her snacks
>you will never you will never share chips and a pizza together
>you will never playsome weeb trash like golf quest with her
>you will never have her sit in front of you, between your legs because you are too tall to look over and see the screan
>you will never you will never craddle Amy in your arms
>you will never you will never leave in ever so slight, smelling her shampoo
>you will never she will never giggle at you for being a weirdo
>you will never you will never peck amy on the cheek
>you will never get to see her blush at the sudden display of affection
>you will never get to feel her pull you into a tight hug and in for a deep kiss
>you will never you will never feel Amy's soft luscious lips
>you will never feel her pull away, he soft silky hair glancing your skin as she turns to the kitchen with a smirk.
>you will never be loved by best gem

You know, I'm not saying it wouldn't work.

But if it didn't we would probably have to face a much stronger version of the lizard.

While Lars triggers me a lot, this is the first time in Steven Universe that has actually made me genuinely pissed.

I know where Lapis is coming from, I really do, but that was just plain cruel. Peridot gave her the most valueble item she possessed on Earth and she just crushed it. Then goes on to say that she would do anything for her to be her friend but all Lapis does is being a bitch towards her.

I've been in the same position as Peridot so I know what it feels like.

Atleast Steven said something about it and atleast Lapis redeemed herself in Hit the Diamond.

fuck this show is affecting me irl

We're back, baby!

actually that's a beluga whale

user don't ruin the joke

based on Peridot's reaction to her shapeshifting it seems to be unique to our Amethyst

assuming an Amethyst is a type of gem intentionally made and something a Quartz becomes when it is over cooked

That's what the foundation wants you to think

>atleast Lapis redeemed herself in Hit the Diamond

..how...? All she did was act cute, that's not redemption

Have to head out for the day, love you lady-of-the-sea user.

I totally agree, I never liked Lapis much, but that made me flat out hate her.

fucking disgusting gem.
worst gem, even worse than peridot the meme

I'm bored, anyone have decent or interesting episode ideas, might do some write faggotry, also just like to hear how people would like to see the show play out.

Lady of the sea, happy as can be

Can't help but wonder if she'd be happier with me

Jasper and Amethyst wrestling episode where Jasper is the heel and Amethyst is the baby face.

Write about Lapis getting shapeshifted into a dog and then getting raped by one.

LION AROUND

LAPIS A SHIT

Peridot and Pearl accidentally wander into a sex toy shop.

By the nature of that statement, if she's "happy as can be", doesn't that mean any change would make her less happy?

Keep up the good work.

>based on Peridot's reaction to her shapeshifting it seems to be unique to our Amethyst
See, this makes me wonder if gem shapeshifting is more a side effect of how their bodies work. If our Amethyst is the upper tier of shifters, and remember, all her alt forms have the same purple coloring and gem, then empire must not get much use out of it.

Sure, shifting can be damn useful in a fight, but the main reason you'd want to be able to change your appearance is infiltration. Which doesn't seem feasable considering the limits we've seen so far.

Lady of the show,
loves to boast and row

Oh how happy she makes me go

Anything that could make Stevonnie use the sword and shield in a fight like an awesome warrior.

oh, I love you too

What if Opal could quad-wield swords? Giant swords.
>A terrifying renegade Opal
She is become Shiva, mistress of war

Best fucking cricket.

even if they could change color, who would they be infiltrating, they don't seem to have any rivals as far as we know

She has shapeshifted into some very small creatures, and that alone can facilitate scouting and eavesdropping.

We could just have Amy transform into a Pearl, paint her yellow, and put half of a plastic easter egg on her forehead to have her infiltrate YD's area. I bet homeworld didnt have paint to work with with for infiltration.

The Heel and the Baby Face?

What does that mean? I'm not very familiar with pro wrestling

Wait until HW invades and sets up a base.

Filthy degenerate.

The SU soundtrack is now made by your favourite band/artist. Does it change for the better or worse?

excuse me?

you have a problem with pure 3 way love?

>"Look I get it you know, you're confused. You can never go back to homeworld. This place doesn't exactly feel like home yet. You're alone, no one could possibly know what that feels like. Oh wait...I do! We're the same! Except...you don't have to be alone. So tell me then, what you want from me? And whatever that is...I'll do it.

>You'll never have as good of a friend as Peridot

Pearl and Steven fuse (either by accident or on purpose) and they have a fun time together, but when the Steven-part of the fusion wants to unfuse, Pearl insists on staying fused a little longer. Steven eventually manages to talk her out of staying fused, and they sepparate.

Great job, keep it up

They conquer planets. Infiltration would be useful in spying on the locals and sizing up their strength.

True. Like, she could just turn into a bug and hang out.

Pfft! Could someone please draw that?

Perfect

Amethyst is secretly ashamed of both being a homeworld creation and her anomalous smallness, so I always read her aptitude for shapeshifting as her way to escape being herself for a while, and she just got really good from doing it so much

>Daft Punk
I'm not sure it changes

I get the impression they haven't actually found that much intelligent life in the universe

I wouldn't actually be shocked if Earth was the only other place they ever found with intelligent life, hence why Rose and the Crystal Gems made such a big deal out of it and fought to save it

She's also capable of flight, unaided by machinery.

I think Barn Mates got kind of overlooked in terms of dialogue due to Hit the Diamond airing right after it. The comedy didn't really compare, but Barn Mates had some pretty top-notch moments. Maybe if France hadn't gotten ahead of the US, there'd be more Barn Mates discussion.

>Implying its pure
Poly relationships are in themselves impure. Believing otherwise you are just lying to yourself. Monogamous, devoted, long term relationships sre the only real choice.

>Oingo Boingo
You tell me.
youtube.com/watch?v=1hszFUfCU5c

I bet you like hand holding in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation, you massive pervert.

everyone

>Boris

The Water Witch is an amazing, real album; Lapis Lazuli drowns the world while Flood plays.

Both the OST and SU get better.

>anomalous
user, pls.

>hates herself
>transforms a lot so she can be something, anything else
.... Fuck, even just a simple discussion about Amethyst is depressing. That makes entirely too much sense.

They've probably found plenty of intelligent life in their travels. They just exterminate them because they're in the way of building a new colony.

Cringey Cosplay Edition

>act cute
Is standing around uninterested now considered cute?

>Monogamous, devoted, long term relationships are the only real choice
What are you a Catholic priest?

Should I start with how many societies have had various forms of polygamy throughout the ages?

Or just skip to the obvious one and go with they aren't human?

The ultimate act of intimacy and love for a gem is being a fusion together and there is no limit that prevents them from doing as a 3 way couple rather than just a 2 way couple. If Peridot, Amethyst and Lapis do feel that way about each other why shouldn't they be together?

it is to autistic as fuck weebs

If it's Lapis, yes.

Steven might be able to convince it to fuck off. Or at least allow itself to be bubbled.

>calling herself bob
>pretending like shes uninterested, but it's obvious she's having a great time
>that baseball outfit
these are all cute and lapis is cute

>actually advocating monotony
into the trash. Not everyone can deal with the drama of multiple partners, nor should they, but long-term monotony is just trading repressed hate for superficial security.

Oh, yeah, didn't think about that.

Steven could convince him to stop trying to kill everybody.

>You'll never have as good of a friend as Peridot
Probably for the best. It'd only lead to shenanigans and I have ENTIRELY TOO MUCH SHENANIGANS in my life.

The bad kind of shenanigans that ends with me swimming out of the way of a collapsing wall.

It's more that she finally started displaying another side of her personality beside "waif-y sad-sack". She was participating in wacky antics and acting like she wanted no part of it, but started to show signs of enjoying it. Character progression.

Honestly, I never even knew what to think of Lapis until she became the resident snarky friend.

calm down there sir pontius, this is the future