What's his endgame?

What's his endgame?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s17jEfEjTFJp
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The delegates

To walk across the surface of Trump tower.

cheese

All the butter

how much did his fat head and neck hurt his campaign?

he didn't look nearly as bad when he was younger desu

President of Canada

He sacrificed himself for the good of the RNC coming together as one. He really is a true conservative.

Just look at the polls. Look at how well the RNC went for Trump. Look how the DNC is going for Hillary. Cruz helped Trump.

Why, to become the king of delegate mountain of course

Continuing to be a strong voice for conservative principles, I imagine.

Fuck beat me to it

He did the right thing at the RNC

binge eating

I'm sure you already know, Dahnold.

coming out of the closet

heh

2qwik4ya?

this will be the last major election before the great awakening.

we are on the eve of globalism, there is a fearsome fight happening on a level we're completely unaware of, a fight for the power and future of the world.

Cruz, knowing this, went out on his principles. He knew he would never get another chance, and couldn't live with himself endorsing Trump

He knows Trump is a jewish democrat plant, and is just being entertaining for the psyop show, and is sticking his middle finger up to the liberal establishment that planted him in the first place

Cruz was the hero we didn't deserve, and didn't know we needed

It's all going to end soon, don't worry. Things are happening quickly.

and goldman sachs?

Yes Donald, the delegates. Hand them over.

Give me those delegates. Or else.

>he's fast!

The delegates, Donald.

They shall not pass!

I am a #cruzmissile now

Damn, look at that, a slim Cruz Missile.

Ted Cruz is 45. He will run many more times for president.

A hollow tree to place his rodent den.

PUNISHED CRUZ, A PATRIOT DENIED HIS DELEGATES

>A Canadian denied his delegates

FTFY

Good good

getting beat up till he dies of internal bleeding

I laughed so hard, I fell out of my chair.

Good one.

Good one.

to amass an army of skeleton delegates, skelegates if you will

1. Get re-elected to the senate in 2018.
2. Get elected to be the best president since Reagan in 2020 after Trump loses.

It's not like he's retiring.

This is some R07 shit

We're The Royal Canadian Mounted Police.

We always get our delegates, Donald.

Ted. The horse. Be careful, you might break your neck.

Dahnald, only I can defeat Hiliary. I will need the delegates. Will you hand them over?

Barbara, I would never fall off a horse and break my neck.

That would be as crazy as me not getting the delegates.

Looks like this fella doesn't he?

Creepy mother fucker, I bet he molests his daughters, or at the very least has killed one of his relatives and made it look like an accident

You b-better d-do what he says, Donald.

N-now don't try anything f-funny.

PRIDE FEEDS HIS DELEGATE COUNT

Seeking across the world for powerful arcane delegates for all eternity.

>What's his endgame?
Isn't it obvious? he's set himself up as Trump's main opponent in the Republican Party.

Which may not be doing him any good now, since Trump is in the ascendancy. But he's smart enough to know that Trump has an 80% chance of losing the election. All he has to do it wait a couple of months until Trump implodes and destroys all the hopes of a Republican president, and then turn to the Republicans and say 'See, I told you this guy was a schmuck.'

Trump's whole thing is based on him being a winner. Which means it's all or nothing - if he loses in November, then he's the worst thing he could possibly be in the narrative that HE HIMSELF has constructed: a loser. The bubble he's built around himself will shatter and the shards will come crashing down on top of him. And everyone will remember (no doubt helped by some not-so-subtle gloating) that Cruz was the one guy who stood up to Trump while everyone else was applauding him as he led them off a cliff.

tl;dr Cruz is betting that Trump will lose and that after he does the only person left with enough credibility to lead the party will be Ted Cruz.

Trump won't lose though

LEAKED IMAGE OF CRUZ AT HIS FULL POWER

GIVE

This is what you did dahnald. This is your fault. I if hav'em no one can.

ME

what the fuck are you saying

THE

DELEGEGATES

DONALD

this shit is too much for me

>Ah Trump You think I'm not cut out for DELEGETS?!?!?!?

NOW DONALD

DONT FORCE MY HAND DONALD

YOU AND ME KNOW ONLY I CAN STAND UP TO HILLARY

NOW HAND THEM OVER DONALD, STEP ASIDE FOR A REAL CANDIDATE

Dont listen to any of them donald. Hand over the bag of dicks and no one gets hurt

NOT ENTIRELY TRUE ZODIAC BITCH

Wow…he's fast!

He'll be forever known as the snotty kid who took his ball home and wouldn't play unless everything was 100% in his court and who was never heard from again and who everyone hates and is a creepy weird insincere sounding fucking rat man.

THAT WAS OUR CONVENTION TED

OUR CONVENTION

THE REAL CONSERVATIVES

Now Donald why don't you SHARE some of those mighty fine DELEGATES. Surley you don't intend on giving any to Mr Cruz Over here now do you?

Do I hear the pitiful sobs of the man who endorses Hillary Clinton

Only I could ever stand up to her

the Republicans have outright won only a single presidential election in the last twenty five years, and that was with the advantage of incumbency. Trump can make all the obnoxious speeches he wants, elections aren't decided by ideas, they're decided by demographics, and the demographics have swung so far in the Democrats' favour that Trump's best chance is that hillary has a stroke before november

Your post is incorrect

A new age has come Ted

THE WOLF thats bitten knows it is best to hunt another day

YOU on the other hand DESTORYED EVERYTHING YOU BUILT. Say goodbye to the rest of your political CAREER. Should have endorsed TRUMP when you HAD THE CHANCE.

It won't be long till your alone in the same room as that walking corpse JEB

Lmao at a mass shooter with ear protection

when is he going to come back wtf

where did he go

El Donaldo

I don't suppose you'd care to elaborate on that?

Either way, I guess we'll see come November

You cannot stop me Dahnaldo
Give me the spicy delegates

His days are numbered as are yours

DELEGATES, SON

Enough skelegates to become president

Delegates now.

I see two problems with this idea:

A. The whole bit about Trump being in the ascendancy. Trump's overtaking Hillary now, and things have just started. A lot of people are waking up to how dangerous she is. Fuck, I've even managed to convince GERMANS - honest to God - that Trump is the better choice.

B. Nobody likes someone saying "I told you so." Not even the (((Kristol))) establishment likes him. If anything, the Trumpites will accuse the party of betraying them and Cruz, just because of his lack of charisma, will be unable to profit from "having been right."

>endgame

slick willies are all about the now scam not much endgame for these sluts

Win in 2020 when Trump loses (which he will)

>after decades of running Cruz managers to win
>supreme court: yes, yes very well done rato, however

remember that nickname you had for me, Dahnald?

now hand over the delegates and i wont claw you to death

Come on Ted. We BOTH know you don't have the COURAGE AND THE DELEGATES To keep going

forum sliding posts such as this one

Fuck you! Hahahahaha.

Oh, hello Dahnald... Weren't expecting me?

I've came here tonight for one thing and one thing only... The DELEGATES, Dahnald... Hand them over, if you'd be so kind...

Dahnald... Where do you think you're going? The night is young Dahnald...

Dahnald, escape is futile. You cannot escape from your destiny Dahnald. THE DELEGATES, Dahnald. You wouldn't want to see me get angry now, WOULD YOU?

Dibild

Dahnald... Please... Let's not get impulsive here. You wouldn't want me to get impulsive. Please Dahnald... For your sake...

Donna, The delegettes please.

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwgross

Donald... Whoa man... You better listen to Ted. I've known him for years and when Ted gets angry, well, lets just say Ted allows his enemies to win... A LOT...

ghfufkytdkdkytdcutgchgctykdkyrsyrksAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

lost

vocaroo.com/i/s17jEfEjTFJp

his end goal is to become the todd howard of Sup Forums