1. your country

>1. your country
>2. has your country ever committed a war crime?

1. Portugal
2. no, never

werent any warcrimes around at the time so no

>Austria
>No, we only cleaned Europe a bit

>no, never
I'm sure giving birth to us is some kind of war crime

I would commit war crimes to that ass

we didn´t gave birth to you, west africans did it.
We just, discovered it.

we just clean the muzzies everywhere, the joos the indians, the amerindians,the ottomans
but war crimes NEVER
loool

1. USA
2. Not once

1. Germany
2. I'm not allowed to answer this unless I want to go to jail

1. Britain
2. No, we are the good guys that are usually the victims of war crimes

yes and portugal didn´t enslaved th blcks too or the native americans. But that's not a war crime.

Reminder that these are ROLEPLAYING THREADS by autistic manchildren.

The setup is as followed
>Pathetic Loser #1: No, never! xDDD
>Pathetic Loser #2: But what about ? Pay reparations! xDDD

I wish a gaswagon was dispatched to your respective locations

>2. I'm not allowed to answer this unless I want to go to jail
you're literally denying the holocaust mate, i'm reporting you and you are going to jail
bye

>"I was sent back with 3 bloody prisoners you see, and one was limping and groaning, so I had to keep kicking the sod down the trench. He was an officer. It was getting dark and I was getting fed up so I thought 'I'll have a bit of a game.' I had them covered with the officer's revolver and I made them open their pockets. Then I dropped a mills bomb [grenade] in each with the pin out and ducked behind a traverse. BANG! BANG! BANG! No more bloody prisoners. No good Fritzes [Germans] but dead 'uns."
-Canadian soldier WWI

As a result of German gas attacks, as well as a report that Germans had crucified a Canadian highlander to a barn with bayonets, Canadian soldiers were known to kill prisoners and even torture them. This animosity carried through to WWII where one Canadian commander was quoted saying that Canadians were "not in the business of taking prisoners."
Once a teenager was brutally tortured to death by a Canadian First Nations peacekeeper in Somalia.
Canadians were also in the 2nd Boer War and we all know what happened there.

Ofcourse no

The only crime we committed was not inventing cameras before pulling shit like this.

What about Angola?

Just banter, m8

no never

Is this a thread dedicated for japan?

1. Flag
2. No because it's not a war crime if they deserved it

Where do i start...

who hasn't?
your country exists as the fruits of warcrimes your forefathers committed. if you deny this you are a despicable revisionist.

Turkey
No, never.

1. Netherlands
2. no, never

Yes we did, we fucked some niggers. But who cares now? I dont.

killing yourself siptarfag
go back to fucking goats

I f I slapped her ass, will it hurt?

1. Flag
2. Not our faults Israel told us to do it
The only real warcrimes we commited were on ourselves in the civil war

gibe gold back!!!!!

Israel told you kill Vietnamese villagers?

Go back to Sup Forums

1. Flag
2. Yes, we had happy camps for commies. Purpose wasnt to eradicate the PoW's, but starvation was rampant, there were more prisoners than there was logistics capacity.
They were supposed to be a bargaining chip in the end of the war, but it backfired massively, partly because soviets themselves executed them for treason when returned to their homeland.
Same thing after our civil war, mass executions of commies were held, their families faced the wrath of the victorious and same starvation camps.

i think he meant the jews isreal does their own war crimes

LaughingKnugStandingOnDeadPolack.tapestry

1. Fag
2. Does killing jews on behalf of Germans count?

I said crime, that's just pest control

1. Ukraine
2. Not really

1. See flag.
2. As Italy, a lot of things during WWI and II. As everything that existed in Italy before the Italian nation, basically every shit that happened in western civilization is our fault.

1. England
2. How long have you got?

1. Flag
2. No, not really