It would have been so much better without her

It would have been so much better without her.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monosodium_glutamate
youtube.com/watch?v=S3pPWmywe3M
youtube.com/watch?v=8B8vfSAwQzc&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why? She appears for all of 20 seconds during the movie and has one song.

That's exactly why she is left over.

She had like 1 minute of screen time.

What are you autistic?

Her presence was weird, you'd think she'd have something to do with the plot with the amount of attention they pay to her. But she is just a blank face that sings a pop song.

Agree

Didn't the original storyline have something about some big showdown between Judy and someone at The Sahara? Gazelle was showlining there, maybe she was to be more involved. Anyone try tweeting Shakira about this?

I enjoyed her inclusion. Further fleshed out the world.

Gazelle's tiger backup dancers were considered to be very risky and a huge statement of defiance to the pred-prey status quo in the dystopia version. She was going to have a massive stadium too, with light-carrying flying squirrels floating around in formations over fan vents and all sorts. There's a chapter in the artbook about it. She is a voice for harmony in the final movie, but it sounds like there were very grand plans early on.

i like the scat pics of her but i wish they didnt also incorporate puke

that shit is gross

it's ok because the sequel is going to be about her getting kidnapped.

This concept art has collars on the tigers, I wonder if they were planned to be on or off for her big performance with them. Kinda dulls her message if they were still going to be wearing them. That said, she's tiny and they are massive and it wouldn't be hard to kill her- zapped necks be damned.

I guess only the directors can know. Good question IMO if somebody wants to ask them.

Would've been a good twist if she was the main villain.

>Her presence was weird, you'd think she'd have something to do with the plot with the amount of attention they pay to her. But she is just a blank face that sings a pop song.

You mean like every celebrity ever?

link

monosodium glutamate

i...don't know what to do with this information

do I need to hold your hand the whole time?
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monosodium_glutamate

Why did you run in this summer heat, nick? It's way too hot for that kind of activity.

>look at thumbnail
>expect R63

How disappointing

the only character in this movie that had defined breasts was gizelle, who's to say that isn't a female nick?

look like he has tits

Is it true that Shakira looked at the original concept art for the character and said "she isn't sexy enough, make her sexier"?

I think it was "she's too unrealistically thin, make her thicker"

she was probably complaining to her assistant about her milkshake while she was on conference call when that happened.

As far as I know, she just requested for the hips to be adjusted a little. Not a terribly major alteration all in all.

She wasn't in it enough to really be intrusive. She doesn't add anything but she's so insignificant that she really isn't a detriment.

Good in the sense that it would be a surprising twist? Sure. Good in any other sense, ie: making sense, making for a good plot, being good for the movie? Definitely not.

Old script was scrapped for a reason, Buron said so, but it keeps coming back because they don't have anything else to put on bluray.

I think it keeps coming back because for all it's flaws, it was a very interesting premise and played a shockingly different tune than Disney's usual modus operandi. People keep likening it to Don Bluth's style of story-telling, and one can't help but imagine how it might have turned out if they proceeded with it.

Well, with enough development of the character it could have sense, have a good plot and even maybe make the movie better. In the actual movie is obvoius who the villain is once you see the sheeps in the lab.

>so much better without her.

Gazelle had like 1 minute total screentime, there were so much more annoying things in the movie.

I really didn't like the bit of her on the news though. Pisses me off in real life when 'celebrities' think that their opinion matters more than anybody else's.

This makes sense t'bh. It would be interesting to see how the original script played out, even though I think the final version works best all things considered. I also have to respect Disney for letting Howard & Co. work on an unconventional story for so long.

But they do, or else people wouldn't idolize for warship them or follow their believes that the earth is flat or by their plain white T-shirts for $120 that you can buy at target for five

>Pisses me off in real life when 'celebrities' think that their opinion matters more than anybody else's.

Gazelle is a public figure in the movie , a universally adored one. But zootopia isn't real life so i don't know what pisses you off

Sorry, I don't really understand

It makes it more relatable to our world, then.

The similarities to real life. Hate her shoehorned in character anyway

You sure showed me with that anime reaction image!

No, I simply feel that the movie would be better without a typical bimbo celebrity character.

How is Gazelle shoehorned in any way? The movie needed some kind of positive figure in a way. The Mayor was corrupt

How is a celebrity/pop star in a story about city life supposed to be "shoehorned"?

>It would have been so much better without her.
It would've took a bite out of ticket sales as well.
It's marketing, cutie.

>I

Doesn't warrant a shitty waste of thread space

t b h

But thanks for being such a special snowflake. Shine On!

>thread about opinions
>y-you can't have an opinion
Poor form tb͏h

She doesn't provide anything to the plot besides a celebrity soundtrack.
At least Rihanna played the main character in her movie.

>She doesn't provide anything to the plot besides a celebrity soundtrack.

She made the world more convincing for the few seconds of screentime she had

Kanye West sold a line of plain white shirts for around $120 and sold out.

Fucking hell that's hilarious. Probably were of worse quality than a pack of 5 from some supermarket too

I legit thought she might have had some connection to the villain plot.

oh well.

yeah it was a waste of a character but the song was good at least.

But Ye blessed them with his holy hands.

No Gazelle would mean No Dancing Tigers.

OP is literally hitler.

Nobody cares about the dancing tigers

Lol

>Nobody cares about the dancing tigers

*checks every site with zootopia fanart*

most likely it's because they forgot about them, "yeh, go keep working on that cute talking animal movie"

they were making sophisticated kino for the pickiest connoseirs of cinema , instead of family movie full of action,humour and heart that's Disney is famous for.

heck they even hired "an expert on prejudices" or whatever her job was, like , what does such actully do?

Also my guess is, Byron really wanted the fox to be protagonist, it was his Pet Character, during that time the rabbit cop didnt have any name, it was just "HOPPS" ,that guy from the fusion documentary kept calling her "hopps this, hopps that" as if her name never exist.

>Action

A autism is you

Too much Gazelle, too little Judy

*boops her nose*

nah, you're definitely fucking shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=S3pPWmywe3M

made me laugh, i know it's an overdone joke, but still so funny.

Too much Judy, not enough Dawn!

You lost. Let it go

meanwhile i think

there's never

No. No it wouldn't.

enough Finnick!

I don't see which direction they could take a sequel in.

The big social commentary is out of the way, what more is there to make a feature film about?

>in b4 scrapped ideas.

Nick and Judy having a big fat fox and rabbit wedding.

Expand upon the universe now that it's been introduced to us. Dunno, have Nick and Judy go on big case or whatever and there be some twist™ halfway through?

I'm sure that they can think of something

Yeah, I just wish she got more screentime being the primary antagonist and all.

gee, i wonder when they will release these deleted scenes...

for christmas? annual anniversary?

It may have been a bit more obvious (well, it was anyway but I mean for the general viewer) that she was eveeeil if she'd gotten more screentime. I enjoyed her character and her final speech though.

Probably never. Has anybody asked Moore and Co on Twitter?

Nobody seems to remember that Nick is like 10 years older than her. You have to do some math but they basically say his age is around 31 when she blackmails him, and she's like 21 right out of the academy.

Posting the sketch in hopes the original poster will post the rest.

She's 24 and he's 32. 8 year difference.

youtube.com/watch?v=8B8vfSAwQzc&feature=youtu.be

>gazelle speaking 6 languages

thre are different languages in zootopia.. wel i dot agree finnick litens to french music.. but what does it mean to us?

It means that there's different cultures and languages in the Z world

...reptilian too?

Are there Reptilians in the Z world?
Yes

That was my first thought when I saw her so nah.

WHAT DOES IT MEAN

It means they shop at the same store

Equivalent of a Memorial Poppy?

>the version with blacks

meh

>version with preds

IM GONNA SHRED,SKIN YOU BELLWETHER, TEAR OUT EYES FROM YOUR SOCKETS AND FORCE YOU TO EAT THEM.

Reptiles are the muslims of Zootopia

So what was Finnicks track?

what are avians?

East Asian

We dont know, some frenchie recognized a word "renart" in the lirycs, and that's it.

too little Finnick*

FTFY

he's fine size to me.