(YOU)

>"HUR DUR MEXICANS ARE LAZY IM VOTING TRUMP BECAUSE IM A FUCKING WORTHLESS HUMAN TRASH AND LOVE TO BE A KEK TO SOME ALPHA MALE FIGURE."

Says the Mexicans of Asia

>getting paid not to work
>hard-working

You'd think a Korean would understand the difference between hours worked and quality worked. Sage

Man hours =/= wealth

Or the peasants picking bugs and weeds of lettuce for 14hours a day in 1600 would be the richest people alive

NEED MOAR LAWNBABIES

Amerifats are fat.

Waaaay too many people waste a lot of hours doing nothing at all.

I thought asians were supposed to be smart.

>Greece at #3
Something is amiss...

> no japan

Nice try Kwon-Lee.

>go in home depot
>Mexicans are there waiting
>Leave an hour and a half later
>Still waiting

i bet they factor that as "work time"

Just proves how meaningless their efforts really are when they have to work an extra 800 hours.

Mexico doesn't send their workers. They send their lazy, rapists, criminals, and drug traffickers. They use the US as a dumping ground for their bottom-feeders so they don't have to waste resources taking care of them.

If they're so great at working why dont they work on fixing their piece of shit country?

>Greece has the third highest annual working hours in the world
>first developed country to default on an IMF loan

Ever hear the phrase work smarter not harder, Kimchi?

I thought euros were supposed to be white.

lol @ Mexico for counting nap time

>graph isn't about mexicans in the united states
>gg mexicans and groids dragging the usa work hours down by not fucking working

>Greece
> #3
thats a nice piece of propaganda you got there friend

You mexshits overworking are killing the value of an hour's time worth of labor!

That's why you have to go, and cannot come in.

I don't think Mexicans are lazy. Every time I turn on the news I am reminded how lucky we are that Mexicans are Catholics and not Muslims. I respect many Mexicans for their work ethic, as I myself swing a hammer and notice that many of my generation refuse to do the same and would rather be neets or leeches.

Still. I want Trump to win and I want illegals to get deported. There's too many of them. This is America not Mexico.

>Every time I turn on the news I am reminded how lucky we are that Mexicans are Catholics and not Muslims.

This is the downfall of America. This is what makes the Latino trojan horse much more dangerous than the Muslim trojan. Muslims can't keep a lid on shit so they're going off half-cocked. Latinos behave way too well and will out-breed you and eventually just out-vote you...

Whatever you say, worst korea.

Watch yourself leafman, your Prime Cuckminister doesn't approve of that kind of hate speech

>Working

Amount of working hours does not really correlate to the success of nation. Of course at very low amounts it does but at 1500+ working hours per year it does not.

>Latino trojan horse
>Latino
Why do you use that word? are you being invaded by italians or something? why do you keep making up words for mexican?
Nobody wants to move to your third world nigger infested shithole but mejicans, so why won't you stop calling them stupid names such as hispanic or latino?

Keep talking shit and watch yourself get pyong yanged

>Latino

Does it trigger you?

She left her week's groceries in the tanning bed.

Fuck you. I want the burgers nuked.

Is that even real? Its fucking spooky.

Yes it does, latinos are the very creators of western civilization. Mejicans have no cultural nor genetic bond with iberia much less with italy, they're just a mix of the most idiotic indians.

Get rekt by the japs again, gook.

No bond? Hah Rodrigo Augusto you are mad with power.

Shitpostingpawer conchetulora

Yeah it's real. She's a Greek anorexic woman. #goalbody

That includes welfare leeches who work

>yfw you realize all the lazy Mexicans came north to receive welfare because they don't have that in Mexico

>(YOU)

Fake. As a fellow gook, I know for a fact that 99.999% of gooks hate mexicans and negroes way more than typical whites do.

I thought that was the Philippines

That's because spics and niggers make asians look bad, because they wound up being thrown in to the "minority" category with niggers and spics, by democrats especially.

>Greece

>Greece
>3rd highest working hours

That's how I know this info is bullshit.

they absorb a disproportionate amount of public tax dollars in the form of welfare/medicare/medicaid/food stamps etc. though, just like nogs

you're an idiot chinky. Trump has never called Mexicans lazy. He doesn't opposed Mexicans.

He opposes illegal immigrants. Pretty fucked up of you to assume they're all Mexicans.

Pretty sure Greece and Mexico are working longer because they're all self-employed and scraping by a meager living through those professions.

I work as a cook. Basically, the only white person in a throng of Mexicans. They work pretty hard, but I am just as good as them. Most white people don't last a week, however.

What do mexican's do that a white american can't do?

I'll wait...

Nothing. When did I ever say they did?

No, the Thai are the Mexicans of China.

>not even in the list
Feels good to be efficient