Boy... this sure sounds familiar -_-

"Pit bulls make up only 6% of the dog population, but they’re responsible for 68% of dog attacks and 52% of dog-related deaths since 1982, according to research compiled by Merritt Clifton, editor of Animals 24-7, an animal-news organization that focuses on humane work and animal-cruelty prevention."

What does this statement sound like Sup Forums, I can't help but find it familiar... almost like we humans have the same problem with specific biologically different ....breeds? Is the word I'm looking for... AHHH RACE.

My fellow German Shepherds, what are we going to do about the Pitbull problem? And we're being overrun by Chihuahuas as we speak.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oQIcOK3IwXE
youtube.com/watch?v=XBh741ABmAs
journalnow.com/news/local/kennel-where-pit-bulls-seized-called-a-major-breeding-center/article_a96a1de1-807b-58d8-b724-81c58cc03b5b.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's a race problem because one race mainly owns pitbulls. That would be niggers raising their dogs to be niggers. A well-to-do white family owning a pitbull results in no aggression.

Fuck anyone who defends these dogs. There is a reason niggers exclusively own them.

You're wrong there, learn some basic biology and science mate.

"Myth #1: It's the owner not the breed
The outdated debate, "It's the owner, not the breed," has caused the pit bull problem to grow into a 30-year old problem.1 Designed to protect pit bull breeders and owners, the slogan ignores the genetic history of the breed and blames these horrific maulings -- inflicted by the pit bull's genetic "hold and shake" bite style -- on environmental factors. While environment plays a role in a pit bull's behavior, it is genetics that leaves pit bull victims with permanent and disfiguring injuries.
The pit bull's genetic traits are not in dispute. Many appellate courts agree that pit bulls pose a significant danger to society and can be regulated accordingly. Some of the genetic traits courts have identified include: unpredictability of aggression, tenacity ("gameness" the refusal to give up a fight), high pain tolerance and the pit bull's "hold and shake" bite style.2 According to forensic medical studies, similar injuries have only been found elsewhere on victims of shark attacks.3
Purveyors of this myth also cannot account for the many instances in which pit bull owners and their family members are victimized by their pet dogs. From 2005 to 2015, pit bulls killed 232 Americans, about one citizen every 17 days. Of these deaths, 51% involved a family member and a household pit bull.4 Notably, in the first 8 months of 2011, nearly half of those killed by a pit bull was its owner. One victim was an "avid supporter" of Bad Rap, a recipient of Michael Vick's dogs.5"

A lot of pitbull attacks come from well taken care of dogs, in middle class white families.

My grandparents owned 3 of them and nothing ever happened. They're just damn dogs dude. They barely came up to my knee. I can see how they kill kids but a full grown man? You have to be a real pussy to not just kick it as hard as you can and break its ribs. Niggers use them mainly for dog fighting but if you just have one as a house dog and don't abuse it its just a normal dog.

I know three niggers in highschool and nothing ever happened... you know what that means right? Niggers for everyone!!!! OPEN OUR BORDERS DUDE 420 faggot yeah

Yeah pretty much. Don't walk through ghetto areas of town and usually you'll never come across violent niggers that want to hurt you.

I agree. Most people don't understand how dogs work.

My dogs love me and cuddle me and kiss me and all that good stuff.

But they fear me above all. I've made them stop so hard in their tracks by yelling at them while they were chasing a stray cat that they almost flipped over.

I'm not abusive and would never take it to the extreme, quite the contrary, my wife is a veterinarian. I just do shit like stare them in the eye if I see them looking at me in the face until they turn away. I scruff them and pin them down when they are in trouble instead of just hitting them.

Basically try to hit all the dog receptors for dominance and they are extremely well behaved. Too many people think beating a dog = scaring it. That is what makes dogs mean.

Your quote has nothing to do with science or the race of the owners. It literally says "pit bulls are dangerous because one of Michael Vick's dogs attacked someone," along with some scary statistics glued together with weasel words and praise for government regulation.
Abused dogs are crazy, who knew, right?

They have a high pain tolerance. You can kick them all you want but you're going to have to kick them long and hard or they'll kill you.

>"Pit bulls make up only 6% of the dog population

There is no dog census.

Probably stats taken from the AKC or something.

Google obamas HUD program. He's fixing to bring the problem to every white neighborhood he can

I know all about it. My point still stands as I said "usually".

kinda makes you think, doesn't it?

pitbulls only have those stats because they are raised to fight by nigs

Okay I will explain why you are wrong by doing the same thing but with racism:

You're wrong there, learn some basic biology and science mate.

"Myth #1: It's the laws not the race
The outdated debate, "It's the laws, not the race," has caused the nigger problem to grow into a 30-year old problem.1 Designed to protect nigger breeders and obama, the slogan ignores the genetic history of the race and blames these horrific maulings -- inflicted by the nigger's genetic "hold and shake" dance style -- on environmental factors. While environment plays a role in a nigger's behavior, it is genetics that leaves nigger victims with permanent and disfiguring injuries.
The nigger's genetic traits are not in dispute. Many appellate courts agree that niggers pose a significant danger to society and can be regulated accordingly. Some of the genetic traits courts have identified include: unpredictability of aggression, tenacity ("gameness" the refusal to give up a fight), high pain tolerance and the nigger's "hold and shake" dance style.2 According to forensic medical studies, similar injuries have only been found elsewhere on victims of shark attacks.3
Purveyors of this myth also cannot account for the many instances in which nigger owners and their family members are victimized by their nigger pets. From 2005 to 2015, niggers killed 2,232,000 Americans, about one citizen every 2 hours. Of these deaths, 51% involved a family member and a household nigger.4 Notably, in the first 8 months of 2011, nearly half of those killed by a nigger was its owner. One victim was an "avid supporter" of Bad Rap, a recipient of Michael Vick's dogs.5"

A lot of nigger attacks come from well taken care of niggers, in middle class white families.

Now do you see why what you said is wrong when I replace the word Pit Bull with Nigger? It is the same as racism, but against dogs.

So your saying the problem is the breeding specifically the tempererament hmmmm or is it not recognising the temperament of the dogs or both?

Hmmmm i wonder who is breeding all these dogs for this sort of temperament and has the audacity to let them run lose or not tie them up?

>hold and shake" bite style

Literally my jack russel terrier would do this to kill small animals. Wolves do this to kill small animals. Most dogs do this sort of thing. Its not a trait that is specific to pit bulls and its as old as time in dogs.

> Some of the genetic traits courts have identified
Are you saying courts presented evidence based on some sort of genetic research? Or that lawyers and judges are now genetic scientists?

Also were is your source?

link to article? Don't make me google it.

Also in all these stats and research you are referring to which say 'pit bull' are they referring specifically to the breed american pitbull terriers or simply the generic label 'pitbull' that is applied to a vast array of breeds and mutts?

Are you going to make 3 posts and just leave?

Considering your last post was 53 minutes ago?

Great analogy, user.
Pitbulls and blacks are both regular examples of their species until a Leftist gets a hold on either.
You, too, can be trained to be a killer, if your dad had been forced out of the home.

Every problem we have can be traced to the democrat party.

>Every problem we have can be traced to the democrat party.

>Pit bulls make up only 6% of the dog population, but they’re responsible for 68% of dog attacks and 52% of dog-related deaths since 1982

How many pit bull attacks were caused by pit bulls owned by niggers?

this guy has the right idea

Never forgive, never forget.
>Every problem we have can be traced to the democrat party.

>there are people who like any dog besides border collies and malamutes

right, dogs are dogs. But when a pitbull has a "dog moment", people die.

>this guy has the right idea
Does he? Or did both of you pull this out of your ass?

Pitbull owner here.

Not giving up my dogs or my guns. Suck my fat cock Sup Forums.

The again, you pussies don't do shit outside of whining on Sup Forums so I don't have to worry. I love you fags but you really are just harmless cry babies.

At least you've moved on from the threads full of uncut pussies complaining because sluts don't like their dicks. This shit is almost as bad though.

Not just that but there has to be way more pitts than that.

I see them everywhere.

Your posting in a bait thread where the last post by the OP was one hour and 25 minutes ago

>I see them everywhere.
They are everywhere in the ghetto. That isn't surpising.

Complete nonsense. Pitbulls were bred to fight, it's hard-coded into their instincts. You can train them to do otherwise but there will always be a chance that they'll suddenly lose it and maul something.

It's like how any breed of working dog with naturally display the tendencies they were bred for, this is a well-documented phenomena. The work pitbulls were bred for just so happens to be sudden random violence against whatever is unfortunate enough to be in front of their jaws when they lose it.

Post pic of your dog

lol, ok? who were you trying to convince with this post and of what?

>it's hard-coded into their instincts.

You can still breed for a different temperament this is possible

based

fagget niggers go kys

Nice rebuttal.

>They are everywhere in the ghetto. That isn't surpising.

I'm actually a welathyfag but whatever makes you feel better Jethro.

Don't have any pics on my work computer but I have 2 Am Staffs. Fucking amazing dogs man but lazy as hell.

Pic related is exactly what my dogs look like. Might post some actual pics if thread still up when i get home.

AYO ROL UP
>Low growl
RO RHAT ROUS RAYIN
>Tugs on leash
RHAT ROUS RYIN RO RAY RITE ROY RIS
>Visibly straining against leash and tugging owner with due to another lifeform existing in front
RE RUS RANGZ AN REEIT?

Sweet

I'm very jelly. I had a jack russel terrier as a kid the thing was an absolute nightmare.

I'd like to get an amstaff in the near future american pitbull terriers are banned here.

People who hate certain breeds of dogs tend to hat guns and muscle cars and fast food basically anything that is fun but could look aggressive or scary

this is just my personal opinion

because they don't understand how things actually work

>I'm very jelly. I had a jack russel terrier as a kid the thing was an absolute nightmare.

Holy shit kek, me fucking too man. A long legged Jack that would bite and attack people.Fucking pup had so much energy, even 5 miles walks wouldn't tire him out.

>I'd like to get an amstaff in the near future american pitbull terriers are banned here.

They are good dogs. I can't speak for other pit breed but Amstaffs are easy dogs. They sleep so much and just have to be walked and socialized and they are easy. Dumb as rocks though but after having a jack it's nice to have a dog that isn't a genius.

>People who hate certain breeds of dogs tend to hat guns and muscle cars and fast food basically anything that is fun but could look aggressive or scary

People are pussies man. They are scared something bad is going to happen to them or there kids. exact same argument libs use about guns. I used to be against pitbulls until I was convinced to adopt one by this qt i was trying to impress. Ended up being such a good dog I went out and bought another one. Love amstaffs.

They just have to go back and everybody's happy.
I heard they have some cool parties over there, they'll fit right in.

youtube.com/watch?v=oQIcOK3IwXE

I worked in a dog shelter for 3 years. A few of hour big dogs had mangled little children. An Akita showing once was triggered by a little girl and locked on to her leg while daddy played tug o war with her. We also adopted out an giant bulldog. He was real nice to me but ended up mauling and deforming a little girls face. If you're gonna get a big dog, raise it from a baby so you know it's not all fucked up. And for fucks sake don't beat your dog cause it'll screw them up. Also, NEVER trust a dog being close to your face or close to your children.

>They are good dogs. I can't speak for other pit breed but Amstaffs are easy dogs. They sleep so much and just have to be walked and socialized and they are easy. Dumb as rocks though but after having a jack it's nice to have a dog that isn't a genius.

all of this was my thinking something a bit more manageable instead of highly intelligent crazy prey drive hyper vicious little monster dog that would genocide anything in sight and go for larger dogs

>pitbulls are banned or controlled in most western countries
Dude, trust me they are misunderstood and not at all violent.

>NEVER trust a dog being close to your face or close to your children.

this is something i cringe at all the time

i've heard people who are like
>my rotties are great i let them play unsupervised with my young children all the time, its cute, so trustworthy

i literally think they will be on the cover of the local paper in 6 months time 5 year old boy mauled by family dog

why did you post a pic of a mutt? are you against mutts?

anyways your pro banning stuff so against freedom so your point doesn't carry much weight

What is this image trying to prove?
It's just scratched off numbers, very vague.

>go for larger dogs

Lmao, I swear jacks would make the best fighting dogs kek. My jack Russel would run over to the ghetto as black people house and try to attack their rottweiler. He really though he could take on a dog 10 times his size.

But yeah man, big dogs in general are easier and less crazy than little breed in my opinion. Just less spontaneous and hyper. I'm laughing at the fact that everyone I meet who has owned a Jack Russel knows how fucking much of a handful they are. I swear, if that breed were bigger they would truly be a dangerous dog. Still cute as hell though.

>my sample size of three trumps a longitudinal study in which 232 people were killed, meaning the sample size was probably 3 or 4 orders of magnitude higher than mine

You see how dumb that sounds?

That's a nonsense way to try to refute an argument. False equivalence.

>I swear, if that breed were bigger they would truly be a dangerous dog.

They would be referred to as land sharks and would be a thought of simmilar to wild animals as cougars and bears and wolves.

Considering being such small dogs they can jump 5ft+

If they were the same size as a pit or even a lab then people would forget about any supposed pitbull problem.

Yes but you just made all of that up.

Working in a shelter big dogs fight a lot more than little ones. a lot of bites there came from dog fights and redirection ergo big dogs bit more. Jack Russell's are badass dogs though. We had this one that I tried to group that locked onto this wimpering chihuahua and I couldn't pull them apart. My coworker had to runover and spray em with the hose while I was pulling him off. I was so worked up and pissed off I literally threw that fucker upwards

He was making a joke about how similar niggers and pitbulls are. How fucking dense are you? Sup Forums is so stupid.

Obviously I was not the poster that the post I replied to was replying to.

At this point, both seem to be on similar ground in that neither posted any sources. But at least one had a more meaningful sample size if found to be true.

>If they were the same size as a pit or even a lab then people would forget about any supposed pitbull problem.

They would eat peoples kids and shit. Just watch how they go after rodents, shit's brutal. Liberals bitch about hunting being inhumane, they haven't seen a jack shake a rat to death kek.

The would literally go for peoples necks they could probably jump 12ft+ if they were lab size.

My jack went for a swans neck once and other bigger dogs necks.

Not saying i'm proud of having an unruly little shit sure i loved him but i was just a kid and didn't know how to train him properly.

Even a nigger can spell faggot properly.

i feel sorry for the two leafs on pol that are not absolute retards like the rest of you

>tfw going to selectively breed XXXXL jack russels and the stupid liberals will think they are good dogs because they look nice

lol

Ah...fuck..

I just had a vision of some retarded Greenpeace hippie piece of shit in Birkenstock sandals sliding one of these things onto their dog's red rocket.

>A well-to-do white family owning a pitbull
No such thing, only white trash, blacks and hispanics own those things.

Pitbulls are bred fighting dogs. To be a fighting dog they have to attack and fight to the death AFTER the other side submits ... this is insane behaviour.

These dogs are insane. You on the other hand are just a fucking moron.

But these dogs are still mainly bred for fighting, the breeders just sell a few to fucking morons on the side.

Jack "Start Shit" Russel Terriers the size of pitbulls?!

They're dangerous now!

>But these dogs are still mainly bred for fighting

source

see

Nopenopenope.

I breed giant dogs and have Jack "Start Shit" Russel terriers. I cannot imagine something more strange and terrible than a Irish Wolfhound sized dog with Jack "Start Shit" Russell energy, ferocity or propensity to start shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=XBh741ABmAs

>A well-to-do white family owning a pitbull results in no aggression.
proof?

white families dont own pits.

good luck finding one that does and good luck finding a pit that doesnt attack everyone on sight even if you find a "well-to-do" white family with one.

Create a group of people called nigger catchers.
When niggers get aggressive or run freely, have them taken to a unit that houses niggers.

Test for aids, and if found unfit or not claimed by family have them euthanized. Put a few token niggers up for adoption and call them rehabilitated.

Oh wait....

What Pitbull problem? In Argentina the breed with more attacks counted are Rottweilers

>I'm actually a wealthyfag
Why get such a shit tier dog? Why not one of those dogue de bordeaux or something fancy?

My cousin got mauled by her (now dead) pitbull at age 21, while playing on the beach. Why did it decide to fuck her up? Because it's a Pitbull.

She and her parents has had 2 dogs (border collies) before it. Both lovely dogs. Raised to be obedient, disciplined, loyal, and loving. My uncle is an absolute master of training dogs. The Pitbull showed no signs of aggression for 2 years, then suddenly goes apeshit on her ass.

There's no fucking doubt in mind, that Pitbulls are nigger-tier dogs, good owner or not. It's a fucking plague on society, and had I been world dictator, I would have put a S&W .5 through the brain of each and every single one of them. They can't help it. They were likely bred to be aggressive monsters in the first place, but I'd help free them from their gross existence.

It's been posted time and again on here, Pits are literally LITERALLY the niggers of the dog world. They're more often owned by niggers of any variety as well and it's not surprising.

Outlawing a race from being bred (we do this in Germany with Bull Terriers for example) is not the right way to go about it, gassing irresponsible owners is.

>people will condemn the kennel clubs for intentionally breeding physically deformed dogs
>Implicitly making the argument that a dog can be bred wrong, resulting in an undesirable dog
>But this doesn't apply to behavior

Fuck off already.

>My fellow German Shepherds, what are we going to do about the Pitbull problem? And we're being overrun by Chihuahuas as we speak.

Op is a furryfag

>And the nigger's "hold and shake" dance style

Kek

Nah she just didn't train the viciousness out of it properly

I always prefer the Bullmastiff for wealthy dumbfucks. Massive size, vaguely bully look, extremely low chance of eating a child's face.

You could probably fuck up a bullmastiff's basic underlying breed traits, but only purpose. If you're just an idiot, you'll end up with a 180lb guard dog who'll protect you, and probably shit in your shoes if you sleep in when he wants to go potty.

Its happening. All the fools will think they are like a new large poodle or some shit.

ahhahahaha i will unleash hell on the earth.

From a quick google :

journalnow.com/news/local/kennel-where-pit-bulls-seized-called-a-major-breeding-center/article_a96a1de1-807b-58d8-b724-81c58cc03b5b.html

They run through a lot of dogs fighting, so if there's organized fighting rings there's going to be organized breeders. Who sell to fucking morons on the side who think they are the exception to the rule, they can control these things.

>Who sell to fucking morons on the side who think they are the exception to the rule, they can control these things.

I don't get why people would buy them. Shelters are flooded with them. Shelter won't give you a pitt if your house can't pass their inspection though, at least for pitts.

When I lived in new Orleans you would see like 14 year old black kids selling pitt puppies out of their sweat shirts in walmart parking lots. Those were definitely fighting bred because they were out ther everyday with more puppies to sell.

It was mislabeled at the shelter as a boxer puppy when I adopted it and it looked like a boxer and the chick helping me was cute so I adopted it to impress her like a retard . When it got bigger it was apparent it wasn't a boxer. Vet told me it's an Amstaff, turned out to be such a good dog that I got another.

Honestly, say what you will but I live in the countryside of Alaska and have a fuck ton of land, even if my dogs ran off they wouldn't run into humans for like 35 to 40 miles.

I don't see why I shouldn't be allowed to own one.

No you used a word 'mainly'

i want you to produce evidence that pitbulls are mainly bred for dog fighting

Yeah but both are a gorillion times harder to raise properly than white kid and normal doggo

Chihuahuas are worse tho

>swans

KEKS