Portugal and Spain is filled with romanboos
>Romans """ colonize""" the Gauls
France is filled with romanboos
>UK colonizes Australia
Australia is filled with anglophiles
>France colonizes Quebec
Quebec is filled with francophiles
>Spain colonizes latin america
"fuck you, genociders, giv back gold, you raped our wimenz you monster, hahaha you talk weird and like retards and r so dumb by the way stop being racist to us ok, a mi me guta la gasolinaaaa, are you happy with your internet provider, thank god i'm 100% german so I don't have a single drop of that filthy spanish blood, hahaha your moors ahaha, learn to duuub, i wanna kill all of you to take revenge from my ancestors..."

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-mexico-archaeology-skulls-idUSKBN19M3Q6
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Portuguese_words_of_Arabic_origin
brasaodefamilia.blogspot.pt/2011/03/brasao-da-familia-garcia.html
archive.is/wBDb
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QWzK3Zb7fxky6bguizFty2gXbEmJ3GZkQZOLfYDMzUQ/edit?pli=1#gid=0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/García_(surname)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

we birthed monkeys

>we

I was personally there, worst day of my life desu

And many more to come from fun conquistador tales

French and Anglos killed the natives they encountered, you impregnated them like animals.

Spain, Portugal and Italy were colonized by the Arabs and you say the same thing so like Father like Son, buddy.

me with the lads

yet we lost our pre roman iberian culture too and no one gives a crap about that nor consider it to be more than a historical curiosity

EL LOROOOOOOOOOO

>>France colonizes Quebec
>Quebec is filled with francophiles
because it's actually full of french people perhaps

>French killed the natives
wrong, in fact we did even worse than you

Protestant propaganda, never happened.

worse than the spanish*
didn't see the flag sorry

>Danes colonize Iceland
"Fuck you, you starved us and fed us maggots"..

Because you cant really compare Tenochtitlan, a fully blown civilization, to what you guys had. It was perhaps our only chance to see what a non-Roman/Chinese/Persian/Indian influenced society would develop and be like and you guys took it and you guys ruined it like the wog apes you are.

Honestly as a historian its one of the few things that makes me literally seethe with rage

Maybe in the Caribbean colonies. How many quebecoises are French/Injun mixed?
I guess it's a matter of historical memory in this case. Iberia became Roman more than 2000 years ago, Latin America was colonized 500 years ago.

>Honestly as a historian its one of the few things that makes me literally seethe with rage
hahahaha just banter

Soldiers of Pachamama, amerindians of pure pedigree will never forgive you bastard or your countrymen for all the atrocities you commited against my peaceful PEOPLE.

Soon retribution will reach you.
Amerindians forget? No, they don't. Do they forgive? In your dreams.
Soon, just you wait.
You will be slain at the hand of the Amerindian, BULLISH and stern.

maybe if america stayed isolated for another 1000 years. When the spanish arrived they were ripping peoples hearts out as sacrifices to the sun

And eurofaggots were burning 'witches' alive and murdering people for saying that the earth was flat.
What's the difference? Shitropeans are subhumans and should have stayed in their shithole of a continent instead of genocide my race and other races all over the world as well.

>berbers
>arabs

Go try to finish the elementary school first son
And it was not colonized, the population remained the same. Go read about the reconquista abo.

We should have finished the job and leave no trace of it.

a few witches here and there isn't the same as ritual sacrifice that you savages were doing

There is literally nothing wrong with burning jews

hmmm weird observation Spain
Seems like the white cuckold meme is true afterall

Ahhh you were conquered by both tho tariq ibn ziyad was a Berber, the general that came after him musa ibn nusayr was arab and the ummayads were arab as it gets.

>Burning people on a stake at the town's central plaza for having an opinion is not subhuman behavior but where you guys were doing was savage

Hmmmm

but what you guys*

It was a joint effort between Arabs and Berbers.
Even before that you were colonized by Phoenicians which were the ancestors of Arabs anyway (Semites)
So you actually got colonized by Arabs twice

>Spain colonizes latin america
>"fuck you, genociders, giv back gold, you raped our wimenz you monster, hahaha you talk weird and like retards and r so dumb by the way stop being racist to us ok, a mi me guta la gasolinaaaa
That reminds me,

Britannia plox gib reperations, am very poor need monies for bullets to kill Mexicans (New World wogs).

The real problem was that they fucked these people instead of exterminating them,

reuters.com/article/us-mexico-archaeology-skulls-idUSKBN19M3Q6

Portuganons get incredibly butthurt when you call them arabs, you better stop, no bullying pls

Just the two of them who can't handle the banter.

Remember the time when they'd post wiki battles instead?

They were both a minority in the iberian peninsula, the population was not replaced and remained the same indo-europeans. The arabs were only some commanders, the rest were berbers.

>hehe it sure is easy killing an entire ethnic group with medieval technology and with the risk of having that entire ethnic group joining against you XD
Racism wasn't even a popular thing until the XIX century when they became independent.

witch burnings weren't that common, its just typical human mob violence which has been seen throughout the world
amerindian "people" are the only ones who mass sacrificed others to keep the sun god happy

>The arabs were only some commanders, the rest were berbers.
Isn't it the opposite? Most of the commanders were Arabs and the a few were Berber.

Europeans are the most violent subhumans human history has ever seen. Public beheading, burning people alive, executing people for disrespecting the Vatican, war after war between neighbors, killing thousands of people from a different religion just to recover da muddaland, and do I ever need to mention da vikangz n sheit, enslaving people in Africa, killing and torturing natives and contemporary autistic psychotic genociders of european pedigree?

Europeans are savages.

Don't try to act innocent.

>Humboldt also published a comparative analysis of bread and meat consumption in New Spain (México) compared to other cities in Europe such as Paris. The city of México consumed 189 pounds of meat per person per year, in comparison to 163 pounds consumed by the inhabitants of Paris, the Mexicans also consumed almost the same amount of bread as any European city, with 363 kilograms of bread per person per year in comparison to the 377 kilograms consumed in Paris. Caracas consumed seven times more meat per person than in Paris. Von Humboldt also said that the average income in that period was four times the European income and also that the cities of New Spain were richer than many European cities.
Spics are just butthurt that they ruined their own countries.

Is that why a good amount of town and family names in Portugal are still Arab?

>Phoenicians

Phoenicians rarely even were in modern portuguese territory tyrone, they never colonized a thing, only some coastal spots in the eastern part of the peninsula. The inland remained absolutly the same (lusitanians, and celtiberians)

Like the americans were colonized by niggers?

There is not a single family name of arab origin in portugal or spain. Because of the expulsions the war, and of course that happened alomost 900 years ago.
arabs and iberians are not related whatover. It's really laughable how non-whites (usually colonials like you) try to project this non-sense on europe.

He's obviously a spic under a proxy
>shitty english
>triggered because amerindiniggas were btfo

I LOVE SPAIN

>There is not a single family name of arab origin in portugal or spain

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Portuguese_words_of_Arabic_origin

So, perchance you were dropped on your head as a child?

Oh and a portuguese family name of arab origin?
>Almedina

You dumb fuckin Albertos actually thought the moor shit was a meme LMAO

>try to project this non-sense on europe.
we don't try to project it on europe. we project it on you because you are all our sons and this delusion is not good :)

that's odd considering that your military regimes were infamous for abducting dissidents, taking them for a plane ride and throwing them in to the ocean. oh, by the way, that was during the latter half of the 20th century.

Huezilian needs to use proxy.

>Almedina
Never have met someone with that surname holy kek

Just like you have never met anyone named Alberto (ألبيرتو). Right?

I have met a Barbosa before dude was rich af he also had pale skin and blue eyes lol
Also feels good to be blond and to have pale white skin, keep projecting disgusting brownzilian mutt

There is no shame in being Moor
Arabic history and culture is very rich and extense.

>family names
>some words also used in other languages

You have to try harder low iq mut.
almedina?
LMAO
that's the lie of the day, congrats, no one over here has that name,sorry.

>You dumb fuckin Albertos actually thought the moor shit was a meme LMAO

You have already lost mongrel:
look where iberians are genetically look where arabs and moors are.
don´t cry

He's that muttzilian from são pardo

Okay now we are getting somewhere, this is called acceptance. Now what about Afonso (ألفنش)?

I know bro.
keep the flame alive and vote far right

Also met some Afonsos, all of them were white expect the brazilian one
Keep going muttzilian, also could you post some pics of your skin I bet you are as brown as it get lel

We probably would be romanboos if we ever get colonized by Roma. Getting colonized by the pathetic spaniards will be our shame forever.

>danes
>colonized iceland
rest is true though

One of my best redpills was to understand that non whites hate us, don+t know why, maybe because of imperialism or crusades........ but overall that's good at least all europe awakes and our youth awakes from lisbon to moscow, from dublin to athens.
keep it rooling

Okay now what about the family name Garcia (غرسية)?

>sweden colonizes finland
Finnish people are very grateful and celebrate their Swedish heritage.

>Garcia
Never met any portuguese with that surname, I have met a spanish qt with that surname doe, and guess what? blond with blue eyes and pale skin as well
Keep going Adimilson

Dude Garcia, is a portuguese/romanic name of iberian origin, pre roman (celtiiberian) like almost all the portugeuse names

brasaodefamilia.blogspot.pt/2011/03/brasao-da-familia-garcia.html

There is not a single family name, a single tradition, folk, food anything of arabic origin in Portugal or Spain, Some archi and some words is what we have.

Every Spanish tourist I've ever met came over here for the sole purpose of antagonizing the spics as well as just about every one else, so I wonder why the spics don't like you so much

Afonso is a gothic name tho.

The guy made a thread about spain most people butthurted are portuguese ones

buthurted? we are amused, that's what chimps do amuse us.

Now for my favourite at bringing out moortuguese butthurt Almeida (ال مائدة).

>MOORTOGUAL IS WHIIIIIIIIIIIITE

Thanks for keeping proving you are that brown mutt from são pardo
Nice VPN

You are from Brazil, literally everyone is Apefrican admixed, therefore that post is invalid.

You have already lost mongrel.

90% of the portuguese language cames directly from latin. There are no arab family names here. And genetically we are not related to them. In every single point, cof

avarege moortuguese from the Al-gharb

At least the nigger stopped using VPNS, must suck being a nigger from brownzil

Gee, sure the portuguese friends aren't butthurted at all

That's caucasoid, pre historic, neolithic presence. The same with west asian - also caucasoid anatolian - turkish, present in central and north west europe and not in iberia.

Mortuguese are not Arabs they are ALARVE (العرب), this is traditional franco-gothic-white56%-latin-roman-anglo name meaning the "white poortuguese sons of white lands who are very white and not arab". OKAY!?!?!?!? Fucking proxy posters paid by SOROS shut the fguck up!!! Portugual is whiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiite.

t. Alberto Barbosa

average brazilian

Nice cherry picking of gypsi.
Let's see crowds.

I love to eat sopa de macaco in my homecountry of niggazil

Love being a muttzilian it's great to have a 84 IQ

What a kind and heartwarming thread

That man looks very Portuguese mashallah (Portuguese word, franco-germanic origin).

rotfl
More fine cherrypicking, this time of graphs, and pics of more gypsies. good brazilian mut, always trying to project his own third world condition on other's

They are arabs in denial. At least i know that i'm a nigger.

Sup Meli-san

I'm convinced Portugal should be range banned, lest I die of shame from these insecure no fun allowed niggers

>blacktugal in identity crisis

all debunked low iq mongrel and also liar

archive.is/wBDb

Basically the authors reduce all human diversity between China and Africa on a one dimensional cline, and by wrongly assuming that central Europeans have 0% east Asian input, they conclude any shift towards africa must be due to african input, despite the fact that the assumption that CEU have 0% asian input holds no ground based on other statistics.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QWzK3Zb7fxky6bguizFty2gXbEmJ3GZkQZOLfYDMzUQ/edit?pli=1#gid=0

Have I ever told you the story of Abu Amir Ahmad Ibn Garcia? He was a very white Portuguese man who fought for whiteness in the lands for the sake of ALLAH (Portuguese word, Franco-Iberian name meaning God [Subhana Wa Ta'ala {Portuguese word of Franco-Germanic origin meaning 'Glory and Exalted is he'}]).

i tought we were poor
LMAO

garcia is not an arabic name tho
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/García_(surname)

fck portuguese anons, smashing buthurted non-whites again, this time with words, like in the good old times.
go on fellas ahaha

We are, kys samefag

Les Québecois et les néo-brunswickois aren't francophiles, they are the last true French

Oh fug, que de tiempo sin verte por estos lares, hasta pregunté por ti en /lat/ y me dijeron que te habías ido a Rusia nadando