Ave Jupiter

Ave Jupiter

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/finance/work/leaders/emmanuel-macron-criticised-for-lavish-40th-birthday-party-at-chateau-chambord-in-france/news-story/4f7a8b3ab9b80c952daece8573cd7042
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How much longer until he's Emperor of the EU?

How long until the third french empire is proclaimed?

Vive l'empereur

What's the background to this?

Friendly reminder that a buying heroin with bitcoin off the darkweb grannyfucker became the president of France

>you are born just in time to witness Napoleon reborn
what a time to be alive

My guess is that the European Banking Authority picking Paris as its post-Brexit headquarters has shown that at the very least the market believes in Macron's ability to revitalize the lethargic French economy. This will most likely lead to a loop of positive feedback: the markets trust in Macron, ergo the French are optimistic about Macron's reform and the economy, ergo they will spend more, ergo the French economy will grow, ergo France will attract more foreign investors, ergo job opportunities will increase, ergo Macron gains the trust of the market et cetera et cetera.

It's a combination between actually cutting the red tape, the markets seeking to "reward" France for not "falling to populism" and his personal charisma (which mostly revolves about being "young", "handsome" and (a Rothschild backed) "outsider"). A conspiracy of circumstances I'd say. I want to say that this will also increase as banks and corporations from London seek to move out and many might eye Paris, but given the fact that Soft Brexit is all but confirmed these banks and corporations will almost certainly stay put.

Soft Brexit can mean a lot of different things. I can't imagine May caving on freedom of movement so there's a very real chance immigration law will be a major advantage for Paris or Frankfurt over London

Don't forget to wish an happy birthday to our Emperor on the 21 of this month, he already celebrated it in the beautiful castle of Chambord :

news.com.au/finance/work/leaders/emmanuel-macron-criticised-for-lavish-40th-birthday-party-at-chateau-chambord-in-france/news-story/4f7a8b3ab9b80c952daece8573cd7042

So basically propaganda rules the economy

>propaganda
that's called trust, that's one of the basic component of economy

MAKE OUR PLANET GREAT AGAIN

Stop sucking Macron's dick foreigners, you don't know about him

voila donc le petit anti-intellectualisme pathétique du beauf apeuré. Jamais content de rien.
Casse toi pauvre con.

Oh yea the French will never sour on somebody for no reason....

> le petit anti-intellectualisme pathétique du beauf apeuré

Littéralement aucun rapport avec ce que j'ai posté user, à moins que tu ne considère tout ceux qui n'aiment pas Macron comme des beaufs anti-intellectuels ?

OUSTE!

>economy

He is Russian. He wouldn't understand.

>somehow Donald Trump is not the biggest meme leader right now
How did he do it lads?

D*nald Tr*mp is a poser. Emmanuel Macron is the true God Emperor.

>yfw Macron convinces Schwartznegger to re-enter american politics as a centrist in the 2020 campaign
>yfw Arnold lands a rebounding victory, BTFOing both Republicans and Democrats in their antiquated bipartisanship
>all the while Macron has been federalizing the EU while keeping countries free and soverein as best he can
>the Schwartznegger US- Macron EU alliance now rules the world
>China and the UK get blown out when they try start a war in 10 year's time, which consolidates Macron as the successor of Napoleon and Arnold as being superior to Stallone (in this timeline, Stallone is the secretary-general of the PRC)

AVE IUPPITER

>you don't know about him
that's all the reason I need

*bzzt* Nothing personal, bébé

This.