Really makes you ponder

Really makes you ponder...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZxcAN0t6GrI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

*sips grape drank*

dam that really made me ponderosa steakhouse

these two have been awarded amnesty in American Reich. provided they are sterilized.

oy vey why are they so unwoke

Nice to see some black people aren't fucking stupid. I used to think all black people were niggers a while ago but now i know the difference between an aggressive nigger and a decent black person.

Based blacks.
Daily reminder that if you're against ALL people of a race regardless of what they believe or how they act; you're part of the problem.

Based blacks thread?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZxcAN0t6GrI

Accurate.

Surprisingly cogent and truthful.

My thought process has been put in motion.

Honorary Aryan. Congrats.

Now don't get killed.

cool dude

>now i know the difference between an aggressive nigger and a decent black person

The "decent" one agrees with you?

All this talk about spies I always thought these two were KGB or at least CIA disinfo agents.

This. Refusing to judge people by their own merits, but instead by their race, is exactly what racist groups like BLM and the KKK do.

base

the democrats are doing exactly what the republicans did in 2012 - making the entire election about the other side. whatever energy is left is spent pointing out how hillary has a vagina

I'm not against all blacks, I'm just a bit more cautious around them

I don't hate blacks, I just wish africans used condoms.

Fucking catholics/muslims.

Who here would unironically like to have a fun night of creampieing them both?

there's respecting that not all blacks are niggers and then there's doing what you're doing

gtfo degenerate

I am not against all people of race, unless they are muslim, black or hispanic

These two negresses are hilarious. Molynmeme and the filter man both interviewed them

this

well to be fair, the RNC was full of speeches about how hillarys mentor was a satanist and LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP