POLLS BTFO TRUMP

IT'S OVER CONSERVAKEKS JAJAJAJAJA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G5Z5IWHPYCk
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>pro-increasing the minimum wage
>pro-tax increases
>pro-public domain
>pro-protectionism
>pro-gun control
>pro-amnesty
>pro-Syrian refugees
>pro-Patriot Act
>pro-drones
>pro-corporatism
>endorsed both Hillary and Obama

Why is Trump running as Republican? He's a Democrat.

Reminder if Trump loses, it will be because he wasn't a real conservative.

how can he look so smug in every fucking picture

is there one picture in existence where he doesn't have that stupid fuckign smug look on his face

uhh he's slightly ahead? Yikes?

Hmmm, what a nice thing to wake up to.

>Trump winning
>Somehow he's BTFO
please leave kike.

wtf i hate winning now

I think OP meant to grab an out of date poll and didn't realize he grabbed the current one.

Whoops!

what is a joke? Pls go back to school

wow did you really just type that out?
That's actually pretty autistic.

unless Donald Trump is up by twenty percent he's not really winning, as you can see in OP's pic he's barely holding on to his lead, and there's still months left. Hillary has come up 44.6% in just a few days and she won't stop now.

Fuck off bigot. You always try to reinterpret everything to be in your favor.

Guess what though bigot?! YOU. ARE. LOSING. We will not be silenced anymore.

After all that propaganda at the DNC, and 2nd round of leaks having not been put out yet, that's deeply concerning for democrats.

After the convention, it's going to be an upward slope. Trump is going to win in a landslide unless Hillary can keep up a bombardment of advertisements, etc.

There is a 100% chance of 1 of those candidates winning. In time our God emperor Jews will reveal in to us. We will either have received their favor or earned another tribulation period for America. It's just traditional theatrics a have it look neck and neck.
>Jajajaja
>American Flag

wtf i hate trump now #I'mWithHer

Hi Bill

(You)

You must be new. Please pick up your dropped chicken tendies and leave.

>that post when you realize you're in a troll thread

Because he knew he had a better shot with Republicans. Trump will act as a tool for anybody or any group if it facilitates his rise to power.

why would there be anything weird about having a photo of his ex-wife?

Fuck off Nigger.

Holy crap one of those is actually true

Unless Hitlery can lead by at least 5 points after her convention. She better hope the downward slope is slow as fuck. Because she is only going to go downward from there, especially with the help of wikileaks.

Kek, have another reply (+$0.20 have been deposited in your account) so you keep wasting your time with this.

>pro-increasing the minimum wage
Debatable
>pro-tax increases
Wants to lower taxes on all, and close loopholes for the rich
>pro-public domain
Eminent domain?
>pro-protectionism
Wants fair trade deals for the greater benefit of the US, due to other countries manipulating free trade deals
>pro-gun control
Demonstrably false
>pro-amnesty
Laughable
>pro-Syrian refugees
Laughable
>pro-Patriot Act
As are most Republicans
>pro-drones
As are most Republicans
>pro-corporatism
Constantly picks fights with them
>endorsed both Hillary and Obama
True, though quickly became a scathing Obama critic, and donated to them in exchange for political favors. He bought them both.

This is your daily reminder polls not broken down by state are pointless.

He is an avatar of the One True God KEK

>Why is Trump running as Republican?
Because his major positions (illegal immigration, tough on ISIS, Muslim ban, pro 2nd amendment, pro life, anti-globalist) would not make any sense for a modern "Democrat" to have.

He has no party, he is just a common sense candidate. But his major running points align more with conservative/republican, and running 3rd party is literally retarded, so there you have it.

>pro-Syrian refugees
Not sure why I even responded though

Assemble the Brood of SJW-Niggers. He has a picture of his model ex-wife.

look at that young black man full of energy and hope back in 2007 and look and this sad broken sack of a man we have now

the fuck did they do to you obama

>2nd amendment, pro life,

>Trump is any of that

Pls stop my sides can't take it anymore!

>this is good that every fuckin' election now is nearly 50/50

two party system is retarded.

Fuck off retard. I know what you're getting at.
>b-b-but muh margin of error
It doesn't matter, Trump has been inching ahead of Hillary since this race began. He appeals to the needs of blue collar Americans in a way that Hillary cannot. He will win and cucks like you will be crying.
youtube.com/watch?v=G5Z5IWHPYCk

this is some low quality shitposting.

>first time Trump is leading in polls
>Trump BTFO

I don't understand the logic here

>Trump is going to win in a landslide unless Hillary can keep up a bombardment of advertisements
>unless

There is no "unless" user, Hillary is absolutely going to lose to Trump, period. We haven't had two consecutive Democrat or Republican presidencies for decades. It's usually a Republican or Democrat, not the same back to back after 8 years. That and Hillary's one of the most hated females in America politics running after we just had the first black president.

What's more, she's going out of her way to piss off Bernie supporters. You have to be delusional to think she stands a chance.

>Hillary is absolutely going to lose to Trump, period.

Non-white voters. That's all Hillary needs to win.

Go check it today bud.

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html

Reality hit that idealistic piece of trash. He thought he was going to be a revolutionary, transformative figure who would unite the country, but he ended up being Black Jimmy Carter.

It's hard when you have no accomplishments, you instantly alienate half the country through your natural divisiveness, and the other half only likes you because of your race.

>less than 1% behind
>BTFO

The propaganda they put out targets non whit voters so fucking hard. It's insane how badly democrats exploit their race to get into, and stay in power.

>The propaganda they put out targets non whit voters so fucking hard. It's insane how badly democrats exploit their race to get into, and stay in power.

Well Trump voters call blacks niggers and latinos spics so why would you be surprised they vote Democrat?

Checking my own dubs.
Trump will win.

>Hillary is basically a neoconservative Warhawk
>Trump is basically a left leaning centrist
>people actually care about what color tie their candidate wears and what retarded party they claim to follow

Top kek you can have 20 cents for a reply

>he is just a self-described common sense candidate

Fixed that for you. Trump is a essentially a liberal Republican who very well understands power and how to achieve it. The basic principals he uses are: confidence is convincing, exaggeration is a tool for explanation, facts are useless, insults work for a reason, paranoia keeps us safe, and some people don’t get it. It's a shame Sup Forums falls for the meme, but then again so many people do too.

I'd rather have a "racist" than Hillary, a lying rapist.

HILLARY WILL NOT TAP OUT TO TRUMPS RACISM BIGOTRY

She has the support of
90% of Bernie sanders people
90% of the Black community
90% of the Hispanic community
90% of the LGBT community
90% of the women

ITS

You're on Sup Forums you dumb fucking nigger

If you think the average Trump voter is anything like us you are proving every thing we say about your intelligence

>I'd rather have a "racist" than Hillary, a lying rapist.

I'm gonna go to all non-white communities and show them the pro-Trump posts on here. You will never win dog caughter after I'm done. :D

>You're on Sup Forums you dumb fucking nigger

Which supports Trump, which is proof all of his supports are deeply racist.

>If you think the average Trump voter is anything like us you are proving every thing we say about your intelligence

Nah most of the Trump voters I meet say nigger, faggot, kike, spic, and generally hate the idea of expanding the base.

>Trump is a essentially a liberal
Stopped reading. Literally no one cares about what you have to say. Kill yourself.

>90% of Bernie sanders people
>90% of the Black community
>90% of the Hispanic community
>90% of the LGBT community
>90% of the women

Trump fucked himself over. Even Jewish and Muslim Americans, two potentially Republican groups, are now going 100% Democratic.

>Implying non whites are what's going to get us the win

Those non white communities are prolly voting for Hillary regardless. Do your best though!

>look guys i typed numbers

go back to your 12yo wife

>Stopped reading. Literally no one cares about what you have to say. Kill yourself.

Did I trigger you?

I heard hillary has 96% of the ayyylien vote

Wtf is wrong with her tongue?

>Those non white communities are prolly voting for Hillary regardless.

With comments like this, it's the reason the GOP will never win again! Romney did shit with Latinos, and Trump is polling near negative with Latinos. Basically what I'm saying is YOU CAN'T WIN WITH DUMB STUPID STRAIGHT WHITE MEN!

>pro-public domain
What the hell do you even mean by this? If you are actually talking about public domain properties that would be a very pro-capitalism stance. Copyright is against the free market. I've never heard Trump say anything about this though.

I don't think you're referring to that though, I think you mean eminent domain but are too much of a dumbass to know what you're talking about. In which case I don't think there has ever been a president or major government official that doesn't support the responsible use of eminent domain, it's pretty much required modern civilization to function.

>90% OF EVERYTHING
>Trump is winning all the national and swing state polls

Why don't liberals understand math?

GOOD LORD I FORGOT ABOUT THE PRIESTHOOD RISING

RIP TRUMP CAMPAIGN

>pro-amnesty
>pro-Syrian refugees

Holy shit

LGBT voters sure aren't voting GOP after seeing their platform. Probably be 90% LGBT for Clinton.

>Implying Bernie supporters are old enough to vote

>would like to See Trump succeed because he has a backbone and doesn't flip-flop like a fish in Water as Hillary does
>tired of Hillary's thinly veiled cronyism and Meddling in foreign affairs
>if Trump wins and his visa restrictions for Germany go through, I'll never be able to work for my company's location in PA even though I'm ethnic German, fluent in Spanish and English and have never voted Merkel

FUCK

>>Trump is winning all the national and swing state polls

??? He's not. The convention bump is only like a week and will disappear soon. Once the debates and people see how racist Trump is, he's going to do horribly.

I really like this picture! Can I have it?

>pro-Syrian refugees
ya blew it, no deposit to your account

FUCK

FUCKFUCKFUCK

And this is why all nigger countries are hell on earth

Your thoughts also explain why nigglet unemployment is 50%

Just let me tell you this.

Right now is your last moment your last chance to live in a first world county. You fuck us in november we will set the world on fire

*fish outside Water of course

>Implying Bernie supporters are old enough to vote

Voted for Sanders, will vote for Hillary here in PA. Will gladly cast my vote against racist George Wallace Trump :D You deserve everything you get for attacking "Crazy Bernie" Trump.

It's funny how liberals actually believe these democrats are actually for minorities when they just use them to keep themselves in power, then do nothing for them. Ahh, the power of propaganda.

It's going to be funny when Trump steamrolls Hillary after the 2nd round of wikileaks, and after the DNC propaganda craze dies out. People are realizing that they're lying about Trump. Their lies won't hold up long, like they're hoping for them to.

I'm mexican and black myself. kek.

>ya blew it, no deposit to your account

He said in September 2015 we should let them in. Look it up faggot.

Underrated dubs, praise Kek.

>Non-white
>voters
pick one

>Your thoughts also explain why nigglet unemployment is 50%

Yeah it has nothing to do with racist policies dating back to the creation of this nation that denied black people from any basic rights! Wow Trump voters are gonna bring us back to the 19th century.

>gays are indoctrinated idiots
such breaking news

>It's funny how liberals actually believe these democrats are actually for minorities

And Republicans are? Every word on this Republican board is NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER! OBAMA IS A NIGGER! The more you push for racists like Trump, the more you alienate non-racist non-white voters.

I don't know if you're retarded or not, but yesterday the he was only up by .9 on the RCP average and now that you show him up by 1.1, all you're doing is telling me that there was a new poll with Trump winning again.

Non-whites are voters despite how much your lilly white ass may not like it. And we're gonna vote for Hillary like Obama and every Democrat before them.

The people who say they care if a candidate is racist don't actually care about racism and just call anyone that disagrees with them a racist to try and get more votes. If the left actually cared about racism/sexism, Bernie and Hillary would be the last people they would vote for.

>such breaking news

Why would gays vote GOP, the party literally advocating for KILLING gay people?

she has a lozenge to stave off her otherwise regular coughing bouts

>The convention bump is only like a week and will disappear soon
Trump's surge is specifically because of the DNC disaster you idiot. It's not an uphill battle for Clinton.

Don't vote for fucking Hillary. The DNC is lying about Trump. They're using propaganda to cater to minorities, etc. and straight up lying to their faces, just like Obama did.

Obama tries to lie and "things are better, so lets continue this road" when shit isn't better. Racial tensions are high and America is running on a credit card right now. We need to pay it back or our economy is going to collapse.

>The people who say they care if a candidate is racist don't actually care about racism

Lol and Trump supports are MLK followers who fought in the civil rights act and care about minorities right? :D

Fuck you

And everyone you love.

If you fuck us in november we will take all the creativity and ingenuity we have that produces things like the internet and modern civilization and we will redirect it towards making this planet as unbearable for niggers as humanly possible

Kek, How many cents were added to your account for that post?

Thats not a lozenge user

>The DNC is lying about Trump.

Nah he's pretty fucking hardcore racist. He says nigger every chance he gets at home. He praises Hitler. He thinks Latinos should be killed. He thinks LGBT people should be second class citizens. He thinks women are disgusting pigs. He's gonna bring back Jim Crow laws.

>Lying about your age on the Internet and expecting people to believe you.

>Kek, How many cents were added to your account for that post?

Can't handle the truth you are supporting George Wallace 2.0.

lmfao

>>Lying about your age on the Internet and expecting people to believe you.

Sorry faggot that there are 24 year olds out there voting for Sanders. Guess you were shitting your diapers when Obama got in.

He needs at least 60% to compensate for the rigged polling machines

Blacks have shit communities and shit influences. They rather not do well in school, and they get caught up in crime at a young age, scarring their records. That's why they're unemployed. Stop trying to blame the white man. The black man's worst enemy is another black man. They keep themelves down with their bullshit.

>lmfao

You say that but you can't refute the fact Trump is hated by non-whites. He spent the whole convention attacking blacks and Latinos. He called them murders and called Obama a "dirty nigger"