Three Jokers you say ?

Three Jokers you say ?.....

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1FZy75CjIuH
vocaroo.com/i/s0LOYtCJobs5
vocaroo.com/i/s0JBVP3XDrga
change.org/p/you-make-batman-rape-the-joker?recruiter=211704371&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=autopublish&utm_term=des-lg-no_src-no_msg&fb_ref=Default
vocaroo.com/i/s1X0eoWmoqUN
vocaroo.com/i/s0Qjua5h5eDc
vocaroo.com/i/s0MQXjfcKXhm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BATMAN CAN NOT RAPE THEM ALL if that's what you want commissioner, now fuck off already.

But he can make them rape each other...

Lapis a cute!

Why didnt batman just ask for their names?

Three Jokers... But which of them crippled my Barbara?

That settles it Batman. You'll have to rape all three of them.

underrate d postr

>The Joker actually wants to be "raped" by Batman
>but Batman doesn't want to rape The Joker (or maybe he does, but wouldn't consent)
Is Jim actually trying to get Batman raped BY The Joker? That's the exact opposite of what that crime computer told him to do.

Dude, Batman totally wants to do it

>vocaroo.com/i/s1FZy75CjIuH

Jim doesn't have the jurisdiction to rape the Joker himself

he has Batman do what he legally can't do

And many Gordons as well

Do it, Batman! Or I'll blow both of your goddamn brains out.

Jim cant you see I'm trying to take my anger out on this deranged clown

Not gonna lie, The Council of Gordons intrigues me as a comic idea.

>They all stay around the rooftop and wonder where has Batman gone

Perfect

And they all wanna see the Joker raped by Batman. That is the purpose of the Council of Gordons.

Forgive me, Joker. If I don't rape you, Jim's already frail psyche will completely shatter!

I'll try to be gentle.

Quick Robin! Hold the Joker down while I rape him!

In the dawn of a new age where there are 3 Joker. We, the Gordons of the multiverse, understand the urge of finally giving this monster the punishment he deserves.

We have to convince Batman to have a foursome.

why lego gordon

Because it fits

wait there's 1, 5,8 carry the 2 divide by .43 to the 283 power minus X. there's eleven Gordon's so wouldn't that mean there's elven batman's and 33 jokers so wouldn't it be a 44some

Carlos, you clever bastard.

So when is Ms. Frizzle going to rape Carlos?

I think they want their respective Batmans to rape their respective 3 Jokers in their respective universes, not have a massive cross universe orgy.

when she can legally get away with it so like 5-7 years

DAMMIT, user. RAPE IS RAPE. IF AN ORGY IS THE ONLY WAY TO DO THIS. THEN BY GOD, A RAPIST ORGY IT WILL BE!

Repostan
>vocaroo.com/i/s0LOYtCJobs5
>vocaroo.com/i/s0JBVP3XDrga

this meme really peaked here, I don't know how we get past this

change.org/p/you-make-batman-rape-the-joker?recruiter=211704371&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=autopublish&utm_term=des-lg-no_src-no_msg&fb_ref=Default

Oh clown, I wanna be inside you oo-bee-doo~

I was thinking about raping a Joker cosplayer this ComicCon but I'm measuring the consequences.

We wait for him to release another one duh

the meme needs to be mainstream first

This is diamond.

Thats the plot for Gordon Year One. Its kinda the prequel to all this.

You heard the people, Batman!

UPDATE ON BATMAN-GORDON AUDIO DRAMA:

For those who are not aware, check these post from an old thread--then you'll see what I'm doing
I have made excellent progress. Instead of being the project being 10 minutes long like I've initially planned, it seems like it may be 20 minutes long instead. It really does feel like an early BTAS episode too, and I think it will be quite enjoyable.

If someone wants to screencap this to show my trip to confirm I'm the one who made this, please do. Also...if anyone can do a Mark Hamill Joker, please, please, please tell me. I'm doing literally all the voices and if I have a more accurate Joker, it would be much appreciated.

Here's another recording to entertain you:
>vocaroo.com/i/s1X0eoWmoqUN

Goddamn, man, you're fucking perfect.

Simply perfect

DUN DUN DUN

THE PLOT THCICKENS

Your Batman has a little bit of JC Denton in it

This is not a criticism

I want him raped.

And I want it done BY THE BOOK.

Who's the fatass and why was he allowed to ever become Commissioner Gordon?

dude, your bats voice is almost spot on

I also made this a while ago and I wanted to share:
>vocaroo.com/i/s0Qjua5h5eDc

q u a l i t y e n t e r t a i n m e n t

>this meme really peaked here, I don't know how we get past this
An quick animated youtube video

>The biggest talent in all Sup Forums wasted on Gordon rape meme...

When did everything went so right?

I don't think it's fair for something this good to be used on a dank meme

Hahahaha oh god this keeps getting better and better

you are an absolute madman

>biggest talent in all of Sup Forums
vocaroo.com/i/s0MQXjfcKXhm

It's surprisingly easy. Half of it is done by imrpov, and the pre-chosen music helps guide me.

Still wish I had a Joker voice, though.

This would be more perfect if it had Ivy in it. Just saying

Sorry pal, but not even if I had an actress.

No, terrible idea and unfunny. And not even in the way that is so unfunny that it becomes funny. Just plain unfunny.

B--But why?

its cant be done commissioner

Because she cheapens the meme

I would have to agree with this. Maybe in time she can fit in properly but it doesn't seem like a natural progression.

Seriously, can anyone do a Mark Hamill Joker voice?

It's the only voice I can't do without it being too fake compared to everything else.

>I was thinking about raping a Joker cosplayer this ComicCon but I'm measuring the consequences.
I got you, fampire.
Doesn't sound worth it, or justifiable, in general.
>in California a sexual assault conviction carries with it a possible sentence of 24, 36 or 48 months in prison, as well as a possible $10,000 fine. This type of sentence is known as "determinate" since it results in a specific term of years in prison. As mentioned above, a judge will examine the facts of the case, including aggravating and mitigating factors, in order to settle on the exact sentence.

You're the hero Sup Forums needs.

Oh okay... I--I guess if the public feels that way it's time for me to step aside and let everyone enjoy the fun

it looks like he already is.

designated shitposting thread

see

No one owns the meme, you can continue memeing. It's just not canon yet.

So.. next one batman finds out there are three jokers and if he rapes the wrong one, reality will destroy itself?

wew

>What if...there were three Jokers!
>Wow! Tom King is such a unique and talented writer.

>shitposting

No this is the best OC Sup Forums has produced in years

This isn't even the next part--just a teaser of the whole thing altogether.

But no. No three Jokers. I'm sorry if anyone likes that, but I think it ruins the intimacy between those two characters. They've been so iconic for there rivalry, and having the Joker just be three people and different characters all along?

No. It's like saying Lex Luthor was also Metallo and Doomsday all along. The idea that Batman has been chasing three jokers and he tries to find them all is a fun idea for maybe a miniseries that would end with it to be a joke all along to confuse Batman by the Joker, but the Mobius Chair's statement swipes that possibility away.

One Joker. That's all there should be. He's no "pass the torch" type of character--he just had one bad day, and that's it. That's who he is, and he wants Batman all to himself.