What the fuck is this shit

What the fuck is this shit

Why can't we just have a Herc movie or some other character that already canon will bonk dudes? Why do people feel the need to gay up already established straight characters?

I'm pretty sure it's just satire of the give else a girlfriend shit
Right...right

*Give Elsa a

Also we need a Herc movie anyways

Welcome to 1966. Have some Kirk/Spock slash.

Because it's fun watching homophobes squirm.

They'll squirm just fine if it's Herc

But they wouldn't because Herc being an equal opportunity fucker is relatively accepted and he probably wouldn't do much past mild flirtation anyways. In order for it to work, you have to a take a character that's straight, and make him gay. Then cry that there are tons of closested men when people say that it's dumb to make this straight character gay.

Bullshit, if they're homophobes they'll get pissy about it either way

BEcause everybody wants to make their favorite character "theirs" in some way.

I thought Herc being bisexual was retconned?

Most of them just want Steve to kiss Bucky and Tony in canon

because there were like two Hercules movies this decade already, dumbass

Homophobe is just code for anyone who doesn't like my slash ship.

True. Cap's no fag, even if he does seem attached to Bucky.Cap loved those Carter women, and I think he had a crush on Black Window in the Winter Soldier movie, maybe a little

always got blue balls, no pussy, but I'm sure he wanted it like in the old school romance way

And even with The Rock headlining one of them, they were enormous flops that didn't gross nine figures between them.

Because everyone is heterophobic to fit in to the SJW cool kids club.

I'm surprised we still don't have a comic where Kirk and Spock encounter their parallel universe gay selves.

It sounded much more like Herc being bisexual was completely unknown to Alonso.
Cap definitely didn't have a crush on Black Widow. They had mildly flirty banter. Their relationship pretty much amounted to her saying "I'm not into you that way, but a shallow sexual relationship is much easier for me than a deep friendship" and Cap was all like "too bad"

I still have no idea why people ship Cap and Bucky when Cap/Zemo is clearly the superior option

please elaborate

because nobody fucked any men is why

He's bisexual in the myths, can't retcon that shit

A Hercules movie about the myths and a Hercules movie about the displaced Son of Zeus fighting supervillains in the MCU alongside Cho are not the same movie

>"I'm not into you that way, but a shallow sexual relationship is much easier for me than a deep friendship" and Cap was all like "too bad"
Based cap

OK, if you think you can market that as anything but fucking confusing to general audiences, fine.

>he's our Hercules, not the same as any of these other movies about what is ostensibly the same Hercules!
>also he fucks dudes
>like a lot, seriously
>and he has a jailbait twink for a sidekick

Also, they already used Helen Cho in Age of Ultron and Amadeus in The Incredible Hulk, and they're clearly not mother and son. So good luck explaining that clusterfuck.

They new ones had so little chemistry it was almost a joke, and they went full no homo by forcing Uhura onto Spock.