Hepcats, let's start the difficult conversation about Reparations

Dudes, I know it's hard to talk about. I know meng. It's a Fucking TOUGH discussion mates.

Here are a couple of good articles from leading African Studies scholars:

theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2014/06/the-case-for-reparations/361631/

al.com/opinion/index.ssf/2016/07/it_is_time_to_speak_of_reparat.html

We gots to start somewhere! Blacks have generations of lost wealth and there are unpaid wages for slave work that need to be taken care of, accounting for interest with a fair compound.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fRfDHmUuD3g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Maybe those that think they are owed something here should go back to their countries of origin, and take a look at all the abundance of wealth that their people have rightfully earned from squabbling in the mud huts that they call a home.

>"We need to unbalance the present to balance the past!"

Gr8 b8 m8

My family owes them nothing considering they emigrated here long after the end of slavery.

Unless you did that slave work you ain't gettin shit from it

But your family did business with people that had accumulated wealth from slavery.

You supported the post slavery market.

I wouldnt be opposed to reparations, but only on one term. Those who wish to receive them must renounce American citizenship and move back to Africa.

The most hilarious thing here is the idea reparations would even do jack shit to help poor blacks in the long run.

You know as well as I do that most of them would just blow it all on a tricked out Escalade and be back to being dirt poor inside of 6 months.

youtube.com/watch?v=fRfDHmUuD3g

Fuck off. 600,000 White men is enough reparations.

try harder

blah blah blah nigger masterrace we need help but we don't, also fuck natives.

1 plane ticket to Africa for every black american.

>Give niggers reparations

>Immediately spend it on dumb shit

>Come back and ask for more money.

Devil's advocate is fun isn't it?

But instead of that.. Couldn't we find a way to make them feel shameful about such requests?

o wait, nvm.

Blacks can have $50,000 in reparations but only if they agree to go back to Africa and set up their own nation there.

Honestly you're cracked mate.

We paid good money for those slaves, we paid that money to their fellow africans.

What about the generations of lost white wealth due to the theft of our legally purchased labor? Who should be paying us back, the sons of free slaves or the africans?

Every white man should be awarded two nigger slaves as compensation for the injustices committed against whites since the theft and uncaging of our slaves.

How do blacks even live with themselves knowing how much harm they are doing? Shame. Shame. Shame.

Oh look. A nigger wanting something for nothing. I guess it really is almost the end of the month.

Tell you what BLM I think in the spirit of conciliation we should offer you a deal:

If you guys chimp out and ruin Hillary's speech tomorrow Sup Forums will officially support reparations. Sound agreeable to everyone?

It's funny how white people are the ones who freed them first. Their African brothers didn't exactly come over here in boats and try to liberate them. They didn't do shit and the people who did, get the blame.

Did you ever think, it's because white people are the only ones who FEEL any guilt over it? And no one gives a fuck otherwise? They can't take their bullshit to the other races, including their own, because they don't care. They know we do and they just keep exploiting it.

We need to work on making whites not give a fuck too.

Read his book
Had spelling and punctuation errors
Seemed sloppy and rushed.
I didn't understand what the big deal was.
Then I remembered affirmative action, and the stranglehold jive-blacks have on American literature.

>wak3m3up.png

Serious question, why dont they just go back to africa since they hate the US so much?